• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, George said:

I remember my first years of battle -- in renewing the mind -- it's really the concept that Paul lays out so clearly.

2Co 10:4  For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, 
2Co 10:5  pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ; 
2Co 10:6  and having readiness to avenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. 

Once you battle, and are in battle for every thought -- and taking those attacks and turning them as weapons -- you'll find that the battle becomes easier.

For example, a thought comes into mind -- you're not praying enough -- I turn it -- You're right -- I begin to start praying right then and there and start on a full out assault in the spiritual realm.    Take those negative thoughts -- and make it into a battle plan for yourself.    Once you start doing that, you'll be amazed at how the assaults no longer come from thoughts -- but attacks from those who are on the outside!

Continue pressing forward ... and seize today ... focus on just today -- win today's battles -- for tomorrow's worries are for tomorrow!

For example, a thought comes into mind -- you're not praying enough -- I turn it -- You're right -- I begin to start praying right then and there and start on a full out assault in the spiritual realm.    Take those negative thoughts -- and make it into a battle plan for yourself.    Once you start doing that, you'll be amazed at how the assaults no longer come from thoughts -- but attacks from those who are on the outside!

0k so a kind of reverse pyschology. i am noticing that i have entered a different season ...spending more time with the Lord. yes the what if ...have to let that go...got lots of material to work on in that department lol!

loosing the fascination of the spiritual realm ...keep things biblical. i do have difficutly managing to quote let alone think of scripture when the battle is on. i keep needing to read the bible. the Lord even provided me with a small Gideon's bible the other day one that goes into my back pocket for on my travels!

focus is very hard as i flit like a butterfly trying to address this.. sigh

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1945

On 12/16/2018 at 8:28 PM, warrior12 said:

We know that satan does not like his schemes to be exposed and hides,connives and is a master of deceitfulness.  Here I quote Mr. Anderson and his own words.

The bondage breaker  pg.26

"But something radical happened at the cross and in the resurrection that changed the nature of spiritual conflicts forever.  First, Jesus' death and resurrection triumphed over and disarmed the rulers and authorities of the kingdom of darkness (Colossians 2:15). Jesus proclaimed, "All authority has been given to Me in the heaven and on the earth" (Matthew 28:18 ).  Because of the cross satan is a defeated foe, and he has no authority over those won are alive together with Christ and seated with Him in the heavenly places (Ephesians 2:5,6).  

Affirming the truth of Christ's victory and satan's defeat is the PRIMARY step to successfully stand against  the enemy's attempts t intimidate you".

"Second, since you are alive in Christ and seated with Him in the heavenlies, you no longer need an outside agent to effect authority for you. You now reside "in Christ" who has all authority . In order to resist the devil, you first need to understand and appropriate your identity, position, and authority in Christ. Freedom in Christ is your inheritance as a Christian. "

pg. 27

"It is your individual responsibility as a believer to repent and believe the truth that will set you free. Nobody else can do that for you. I can't put on the armor for you, forgive others for you, and take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ for you, but I can help you. Finding your own freedom in Christ and helping others do the same is the focus of part three of this book. "

The above spells out clearly what Mr. Anderson beliefs are and for me it is in line with God's word.   He does not suggest any Freudian approach as some may want to convey, but solid biblical advice .  The man has counselled hundreds of people who did not know where to turn when events took place in their lives.   So those reviews are just satan agents to discredit a man who has a good understanding of what many are suffering from and to expose the  plot that satan and his host of wickedness strive to defeat.  

George has offered the book to those who can't afford it.  Let every reader read the book and let's get some feedback realtime, not from so called professional critics. 

Amen, because God Himself told me also to write a book, Wnl