George

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

My take on this, is that God had also created the angels with free-will and in His image, like how He had created Adam with free-will and in His image.

There were 3 archangels, Michael, Gabriel and Lucifer. Lucifer, after seeing how grand God was, wanted to be like God and freely chose to disobey/rebel against God(= became Satan). He recruited one third of the angels who freely chose to join him to become disobedient/rebel demons. Later, God cast them down to earth. Through deception, Satan was able to recruit Adam and Eve to join him in disobeying/rebelling against God. For Adam's Original Sin, God cursed both Satan/demons and humans to spend their spiritual lives battling each other wrt faith and sins/evil-works, with spiritual death or hell, sufferings, etc(GENESIS.2:17 & 3:14-19). To redeem fallen humans, God sent His Law/Word and His Son to earth. Those redeemed will be resurrected/raptured to spend 1,000 years with Jesus Christ on a new earth. Then they will replace Satan/demons in the kingdom of heaven/God.

So, the redeemed kingdom of heaven/God will only be populated by redeemed humans who have freely chosen to believe in His Son and obey His Word/Law/commandments. .......

REVELATION.21:1-8 (NKJV) All Things Made New

21 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

REVELATION.22:12-17 Jesus Testifies to the Churches

12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and theEnd, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

1JOHN.3:7-9 = 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Angel are not demons. Fallen or not. Archons are the Principalities and Powers that still run the show on earth under God's constraints.

There are a whole host of Angelic created beings. We have only been told what we need to know. It is a realm and hierarchy way beyond our understanding.

God Created Hierarchies to do His Will.

Demons are the disembodied spirits of dead Nephilim. These are the results of angels cohabiting with earthen women.

Read Job and see that the Lord God distrusted His Council members. These were the angels tasked with ruling the nations. Instead they used their power to create a slave people to worship them.

Read and study psalm 82.

The results of this are seen in the dispersal or scattering at Babel (Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz etc.)

Then the Lord chose for Himself a people beginning with Abram.

Yeshua came and died to perform a three-fold mission.

1) regather the nations. 2) reverse the angelic incursions and those disasters. 3) redeem the whole world and save His Sheep - His people, working thru His Chosen nation Israel.

We are all variously God's people - like it or not. It is His Plan. It is what it is....

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The utmost reason God did not create Lucifer with sin in him is found here

Rom 1:20

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

It is the created aspect that defines, as to, points toward The Persons of God... angels have manipulative powers but not creative power! This is what Lucifer rebelled against wanting to be god but clearly could not be by the very fact of his begin by God... There 'IS' only One God and He is seen in the creative power by all things

Eph 3:9

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
KJV

Satan knowing this restrictive reality of himself being began He used the gifts given him to convince angels that he was to be god.... this of course is how he fathered lie! This is iniquity that was found within him >lie<  and it has absolutely no elements of creative place but perverts the truth of there only being One God and creator of all that have begin!  By manipulation of his gifts of being he authorized himself as god and 1/3 of the angelic presence, created by God, followed after his lie... then in the garden he challenged the God of creation unto Eve

Gen 3:4-5

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
KJV

Both Adam and Eve knew God said they would die if they ate of that tree and Eve listened to the created thing instead of the Creator... the husband listened to the same - his wife. The rest is history as the world was cursed by God and death became iniquity in all mankind... this is the foundation of the blasphemy of The Holy Spirit in which the created thing gives the creative powers >by lie< to the creature instead of God Who 'IS' The Christ.... When The Christ took on flesh and manifest His Godhead through creative miracles that should have ceased all doubt as to The Who of Him... however the sons or followers of satan not being able to deny the power, as it was self evident, used lie, the same that satan used in his own fall, and claimed the creative power was of the created thing devil to be of creative ability...

This is why we are to 'NOT' to give place to the devil

Eph 4:27

27 Neither give place to the devil.
KJV
for the only place that he now has is the lake of fire which is his place God has created for him and his followers...  a place where God's wrath alone pours out eternal torment to the inhabitants!

Rev 20:10

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
KJV

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/15/1945

Let's get thing straight here,

God made, ALL, ALL, ALL, THINGS. and He made nothing in vain, nothing unto vanity.

So this means that all things and spirits where made perfect by God to do the things that they were created to do. E.g. God made Satan to perfect in his ways do the job that God created him to do,tempt us, planned from the beginning.

2 Tim,1:9-10. Who hath saved us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given us in Jesus Christ before the world began, but is now made manifest by the appearing of our saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

This scripture speaks for itself, God planned for Jesus to save us from our sin before the world began, in other words God planned for sin to enter the world, I call the Devine setup at Eaden.

Lusifer was not the author of sin, God was, Lusifer was made perfect in his ways to do the job that he created to do, tempt us to sin.

Everything God did was for good for His chosen people, as in the Passover, sending the spirit of death, even taking the lives of His chosen people.

I could go on, but it's bed time in England, With Love, Wnl

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,923
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, Wnl said:

Lusifer(sic) was not the author of sin, God was, Lusifer(sic) was made perfect in his ways to do the job that he created to do, tempt us to sin.

Here's the thing, Wnl. Lucifer(note my spelling) was created to be a light-bearer which is what the name Lucifer means. When said Lucifer's heart became filled with envious intent we notice whose will is behind it, his own, not God's. That is why Lucifer fell to become Satan, which means Adversary. God always knew this opposition to His Will would arise which is not the same as causing it to arise. Always a mistake to think because God foreknows something He is the direct cause of it. 

Isa 14:12-14
(12)  How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!
(13)  For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
(14)  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Edited by Michael37
added
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

10 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Here's the thing, Wnl. Lucifer(note my spelling) was created to be a light-bearer which is what the name Lucifer means. When said Lucifer's heart became filled with envious intent we notice whose will is behind it, his own, not God's. That is why Lucifer fell to become Satan, which means Adversary. God always knew this opposition to His Will would arise which is not the same as causing it to arise. Always a mistake to think because God foreknows something He is the direct cause of it. 

Isa 14:12-14
(12)  How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!
(13)  For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
(14)  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Thanks Michael for your response, I feel that you haven't got the big picture.

I don't think you have grasped who God is, He is Alpha and Omega and He obviously knows and is in perfect control of what He planned between the two spheres before the world began,

You cannot plan a beginning and an end without having total control.or it would fail, a practical eg. Is of Michael Angelos sculpture, in his mind he saw the end from the beginning, or he too would fail. You would not know what the end would be without total control, infact there couldn't be an end

God made all things, true, so every thing that He made He has  COMPLETE CONTROL OVER simply because He made it.

Lucifer (thanks for the spelling lesson as I am not perfected yet) Satan, the Devil, the whosoever God has complete control over.

Eg God removed Satan from the earth for a thousand years planned in the future of Gods perfect plan.

Ask yourself, who took Satan off the earth, God, proving that God has TOTAL control over Satan, of whom He made.

For thine is the kingdom the power and the glory forever Amen.

Dont forget,  GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS, hope this explanation helps

With Love Wnl

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/16/2018 at 12:22 PM, Justin Adams said:

Angel are not demons. Fallen or not. Archons are the Principalities and Powers that still run the show on earth under God's constraints.

There are a whole host of Angelic created beings. We have only been told what we need to know. It is a realm and hierarchy way beyond our understanding.

God Created Hierarchies to do His Will.

Amen, brother,God is in complete control, with Love Wnl

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,923
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Wnl said:

Thanks Michael for your response, I feel that you haven't got the big picture.

I don't think you have grasped who God is, He is Alpha and Omega and He obviously knows and is in perfect control of what He planned between the two spheres before the world began,

You cannot plan a beginning and an end without having total control.or it would fail, a practical eg. Is of Michael Angelos sculpture, in his mind he saw the end from the beginning, or he too would fail. You would not know what the end would be without total control, infact there couldn't be an end

God made all things, true, so every thing that He made He has  COMPLETE CONTROL OVER simply because He made it.

Lucifer (thanks for the spelling lesson as I am not perfected yet) Satan, the Devil, the whosoever God has complete control over.

Eg God removed Satan from the earth for a thousand years planned in the future of Gods perfect plan.

Ask yourself, who took Satan off the earth, God, proving that God has TOTAL control over Satan, of whom He made.

For thine is the kingdom the power and the glory forever Amen.

Dont forget,  GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS, hope this explanation helps

With Love Wnl

Well the fallacy of the argument you present is analogous to me drowning someone and blaming God for creating water. Jesus made the comment that a house divided against itself cannot stand which is why the argument that God created sin doesn't stand.

You logic does not hold water (pun).

If I have a child, he or she will come into a world of sin. The babe is not a sinner (check out Jonah's story).

The babe will sin, but I did not 'make' him or her a sinner. Bad company corrupts good people (Solomon).

If you like you could say the babe was 'baptized' into sin. Yeshua baptizes the child out of sin when it chooses this on reaching the age of accountability.

So often we give our Loving God such a bad rap. Why blame God for human activity? It is disingenuous to say the least.

Edited by Justin Adams