• Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,013
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

You logic does not hold water (pun).

If I have a child, he or she will come into a world of sin. The babe is not a sinner (check out Jonah's story).

The babe will sin, but I did not 'make' him or her a sinner. Bad company corrupts good people (Solomon).

The sin nature is quite evident in them to see.... they are just not accountable as yet...

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1945

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

Well the fallacy of the argument you present is analogous to me drowning someone and blaming God for creating water. Jesus made the comment that a house divided against itself cannot stand which is why the argument that God created sin doesn't stand.

Trying to help, you obviously don't believe the scripture that I have written above 2 Tim 1:9-10 that Jesus was planned to save us before the world began, meaning that we neaded to be saved pianned by God, nobody else.

You see you must be a sinner first, to be a none sinner through Jesus Christ. So that you move from to, the positions cannot exist without the opposite, or you wouldn't want to move if it isn't a better position.

without sin there would be no point Jesus coming planned before the world began to save us from our sin. With Love Wnl