• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

• Praise God! 1

There is no great mystery to where evil originated.  God created an adversary named Lucifer, and he is the author of sin.  This man says Go didn't create evil, but uses it to accomplish his purpose.  He created the author of sin, not sin itself.  How would we recognize light if there was no darkness?   

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

21 minutes ago, Butero said:

God created an adversary named Lucifer,

No God created an ANGEL named Lucifer in whom was created without sin!

Eze 28:14  Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 
Eze 28:15  Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 

He later became Satan ... though God foreknew this would take place ... but Satan was created without iniquity!

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, George said:

No God created an ANGEL named Lucifer in whom was created without sin!

Eze 28:14  Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 
Eze 28:15  Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 

He later became Satan ... though God foreknew this would take place ... but Satan was created without iniquity!

That means any person or angel in heaven can sin and be kicked out.  

• Steward

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

That means any person or angel in heaven can sin and be kicked out.  

... and so they were!

Jude 1:6  And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—

... they had the free will to leave their place!

2 minutes ago, George said:

... and so they were!

Jude 1:6  And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—

... they had the free will to leave their place!

Fair enough, but that doctrine means no security for Christians after getting to heaven.  

• Steward

1 hour ago, Butero said:

Fair enough, but that doctrine means no security for Christians after getting to heaven.  

... and you're ignoring Scripture ... as you're conjecturing doctrine without Biblical basis ...

Rev 21:2  And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 
Rev 21:3  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. 
Rev 21:4  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” 
Rev 21:5  And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” 
Rev 21:6  And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. 
Rev 21:7  The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 

14 minutes ago, George said:

... and you're ignoring Scripture ... as you're conjecturing doctrine without Biblical basis ...

Rev 21:2  And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 
Rev 21:3  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. 
Rev 21:4  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” 
Rev 21:5  And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” 
Rev 21:6  And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. 
Rev 21:7  The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 

How does any of that show I am ignoring scripture?  Lucifer existed in a perfect heaven before any fall took place.

• Steward

1 hour ago, Butero said:

How does any of that show I am ignoring scripture?  Lucifer existed in a perfect heaven before any fall took place.

Because in this thread ,...

You stated that God created Lucifer with hidden iniquity ... as if God created the iniquity.  

When I have shown clearly that Lucifer was created without iniquity ... as shown in Ezekiel.

This is what I was referring.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

“ I will be like the Most High”, Is what Satan desired in his heart.Satan was gifted with beauty, intelligence and power above all the other angels.He was the head of God’s Heavenly choir.He wanted more.He wanted to be God and wanted it so badly ,he convinced a third of Heaven to join him in a rebellion against the Almighty.The outcome for Satan was not good.All of Heaven witnessed this failed rebellion and they are aware  of what happened to Satan and his fallen recruits—- they are in unbreakabablechains in darkness awaiting their final judgement.....a judgement that Believers will be part of.I would suppose any of the 2/3  of the angels that stuck with God are free to rebel any time they want—— having seen what happened to Satan the first go- around, there is probably not a big desire to try it again.I would think the same would be true of Believers theoretically.But those with the same mind frame as Satan won’t be there anyway.