• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Tampered With said:

As someone with a degree in Psychology, I can say I talked with the head of my department and asked him if he encountered those he could not account for after going through ever diagnosis known in psychoanalysis and treatment. He said yes. I asked him if he believed in demon possession? He said yes. As a youth pastor of an Assemblies of God Church I assisted my pastor in an exorcism. I can say what I saw, heard, and experienced there was beyond what average people accept as reality. It is not something those that are not trained, strong in faith, or with those in both should enter into; period! Help is available but choose wisely!   

Only go there as a LAST resort!

I used to believe there was until recently. Can all be explained by severe anxiety. Panic attacks warp your perception of yourself and the world. It seems psychotic but it's not because it settles immediately when the panic settles. Nothing that requires supernatural explanation. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

What are "defenseless spirits"???

Problem with all the psyche stuff is that it has great labels and great pills but solves nothing.

Not so long ago if you got an injury (from ANY source) you may suffer from gangrene. The gangrene often killed where the original injury did not.

Satan and his minion spirits are like gangrene working on an injured soul.

12 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

What are "defenseless spirits"???

Problem with all the psyche stuff is that it has great labels and great pills but solves nothing.

Not so long ago if you got an injury (from ANY source) you may suffer from gangrene. The gangrene often killed where the original injury did not.

Satan and his minion spirits are like gangrene working on an injured soul.

Problem is, the overwhelming majority of Christians and the church nearly all subscribe to groupthink. Sorry.  I tried to explain to many Christians close to me within the church the situation I had before, but it fell on deaf ears without any help or advice. Tried doing things myself in 2011. But it doesn’t seem real to me anymore..  I have better things to do in life now. 

Edited by lightmyway

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

There are no magic pills or words in the field of Psychology to heal people that is why so many psychiatrists commit suicide because they don't have all the answers. They may give you some insight into areas where you may have problems but answers are few and far between. Even then many of them have more problems than those going to them for help. I'm not saying not to seek help but that just like going to your regular doctor they do not always have easy answers. Sometimes there are chemical imbalances, and mental  imbalances can be caused by all sorts of causes from the latter to much more serious causes including spiritual ones. Such things are not easily diagnosed yet some seem to think they can and cause more harm than good. Some ascribe everything to mental illness and others to spiritual illness; beware of both. Unfortunately most humans ascribe to groupthink to some extent. It is hard to find people who will listen to you and what is happening inside your body. All I can say is keep trying but also try to evaluate what others are trying to tell you for any useful knowledge you can apply to your situation. 

Many psychiatrists commit suicide? I wasn't aware of that. If mental disorder is genetic, as they insist, then a number of psychiatrists should be on antidepressants. I have never heard of a psychiatrist who takes these drugs. I don't think any psychiatrist would take those drugs, they wouldn't dare. To clear things up I'm fine now, life is going ok, I tapered off all the drugs some time ago. I work and live independently. This was done under a psychiatrist with a long history of experience with the roughest cases and applies a common sense approach. I went to him because his work shows that biological psychiatry is not scientific and never can be. This includes modern drug management, the emphasis on the physical and chemical state of the brain, as well as the entire system of classification of mental disorders in the DSM. He has been much more help than the church, I steer away from Christians these days. I made a mistake by getting involved with churches years ago. Most ascribe to prosperity theology and majority of Christian mental health workers ascribe to the status quo. I'm sure there are other severe problem areas within modern religious groupthink. I think I'll bow out now as I have no reason to contribute further.   

• Group:  Members *
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

i implore all on this thread to stay on your medication and take it if u have trouble, i have found my medication very affective and have no symptoms,  i once thought about going off it and God made it clear to me in a dream that i would hallucinate if i did.  i once had an encounter with satan for going off it and on something else and i never want a repeat of that.  the psychiatrists do know what they are doing most of the time and the drugs are better then they have been, talk to your doctor if u are having problems.

Sad to say, the drug-peddlers 'sometimes' get it right. Law of averages. But Freud and Jung were occultists and the science of the mind changes daily. If you are hooked on shrink's nomenclature, then sadly you will be in a blind alley. Sure, they 'might' point the way, but behind it all is a godless push to fix what only the Lord can fix. It is the new religion and a panacea of epic proportions supported by pharma of course and the neverendingstory of conjecture.

Mental issues have always been a breeding ground for poor spiritual assessment by Christians that want to 'assist'. Would you rather a compassionate donkey or a helpful elephant step on you toes??

Some doctors do indeed have insight into a person, but maybe they would anyway since ordinary people, allowed to think, can have great insight. The shrink institution I have seen with my own eyes gave me the HORRORS. White-washed dungeons filled with spiritual sickness was my take. Could not get far enough away from that quickly enough.

Unfortunately, Christian I have met have not got a spiritual clue about anything much and therefore tend to get the totally wrong idea of 'mind issues'. Their God is apparently too small to be able to deal with it and, hampered by doctrine and dogmas, the Christians cower behind second-hand thoughts that mostly originated with the shrink community. Go figure...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/14/2018 at 8:18 PM, lightmyway said:
As someone diagnosed with multiple mental illness’s, I discovered for myself personally it is not diagnostic by any scientific medical evidence. And the absence of proof definitely amounts to proof of absence. From personal experience, the medications I was on for many years I found to be completely ineffective. I was also put on a antipsychotic drug well above the maximum recommended dose..

The symptoms ceased when I had a deliverance in 2011 after involvement with the paranormal occult stuff.  However it was a long difficult time getting off all the drugs. And needed to be done over many months. 

The DSM used to declare homosexuality a mental illness and has gotten much broader.  I’m not sure why so many people believe and trust everything psychiatric doctors say without question.. They are fallible 

I'm so glad you found your way out. GOD Bless you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I cannot emphasize enough that shrinkism and its accompanying state support (state is an incorporated and godless institution) is largely false and to be viewed with extreme suspicion. 

This so-called science has so permeated our society that the largely impotent church has included shrink departments and has embraced this false science hook, line and sinker. Our everyday language has been hijacked to include the labels and pills necessary for this scourge to self perpetuate. Kids are given drugs they do not need in order for them to be sucking on the teat of government handouts early on. Big pharma has invested in this scheme and is not about to give up the golden goose.

Sadly, the social services that have all bought into the shrink version of their world-view, are heavily invested in making sure their questionable advice is taken by the unwashed public at large.

It seems that no one is able to think for themselves anymore and rely on second-hand internet 'wisdom' to self medicate and self diagnose. The third, fourth and fifth generations of 'internet wisdom' has caused may a person to stumble. When they do, the 'benign' state is ready and willing to pick up the pieces and put them back together again in the wrong order. This ensures that they now have a hooked 'captive' society on which to experiment with even more shallow panaceas'.

It seems that some, if not all, Christians cannot see that along with the FIAT currency they subscribe to, there is also a FIAT world-view that relies on numbers to be self sustaining. This is godlessness en extremis!! Faith in entirely the wrong entity!!

If everyone is doing it, it might not be right or advisable...

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

18 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I cannot emphasize enough that shrinkism and its accompanying state support (state is an incorporated and godless institution) is largely false and to be viewed with extreme suspicion. 

This so-called science has so permeated our society that the largely impotent church has included shrink departments and has embraced this false science hook, line and sinker. Our everyday language has been hijacked to include the labels and pills necessary for this scourge to self perpetuate. Kids are given drugs they do not need in order for them to be sucking on the teat of government handouts early on. Big pharma has invested in this scheme and is not about to give up the golden goose.

Sadly, the social services that have all bought into the shrink version of their world-view, are heavily invested in making sure their questionable advice is taken by the unwashed public at large.

It seems that no one is able to think for themselves anymore and rely on second-hand internet 'wisdom' to self medicate and self diagnose. The third, fourth and fifth generations of 'internet wisdom' has caused may a person to stumble. When they do, the 'benign' state is ready and willing to pick up the pieces and put them back together again in the wrong order. This ensures that they now have a hooked 'captive' society on which to experiment with even more shallow panaceas'.

It seems that some, if not all, Christian cannot see that along with the FIAT currency they subscribe to, there is also a FIAT world-view that relies on numbers to be self sustaining. This is godlessness en extremis!! Faith in entirely the wrong entity!!

If everyone is doing it, it might not be right or advisable...

The mind is more complex than the entire known universe. It is easier to understand astrophysics than our true psychology. A certain level of humility is in is called for in our approach to understanding ourselves. The division of the mind into multiple parts is Biblical and a good starting point to establish an arbitrary but working framework to help us understand how we are improving ourselves.

Edited by Scott Free
spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

47 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

The mind is more complex than the entire known universe. It is easier to understand astrophysics than our true psychology. A certain level of humility is in is called for in our approach to understanding ourselves. The division of the mind into multiple parts is Biblical and a good starting point to establish an arbitrary but working framework to help us understand how we are improving ourselves.

I had to do some continuing education. So I participated in a psychology workshop with University of Arizona. Most people would be surprised of how much the psychology being taught in our college's is entrenched with mystical and metaphysical knowledge. Even the psychiatry and pharmasia. 

• Thumbs Up 1