• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I had to do some continuing education. So I participated in a psychology workshop with University of Arizona. Most people would be surprised of how much the psychology being taught in our college's is entrenched with mystical and metaphysical knowledge. Even the psychiatry and pharmasia. 

Yet, an Associates Degree in Psychology is mandatory to become a competent minister. There are proven genetic abnormalities linked to many disabilities. A Christian should have at least a common sense for most situations. Example: someone talking of suicide requires immediate professional services, even if it means calling the police. Then, afterward you pray for their full recovery. Wisdom needs to be one of our defining characteristics.

Edited by Scott Free
spelling

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

19 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I had to do some continuing education. So I participated in a psychology workshop with University of Arizona. Most people would be surprised of how much the psychology being taught in our college's is entrenched with mystical and metaphysical knowledge. Even the psychiatry and pharmasia. 

The spirits of this world will try any which way to get their hooks into you. It is a good idea to renounce them for what they are and embrace the Wisdom of God only.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

10 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Yet, an Associates Degree in Psychology is mandatory to become a competent minister. There are proven genetic abnormalities linked to many disabilities. A Christian should have at least a common sense for most situations. Example: someone talking of suicide requires immediate professional services, even if it means calling the police. Then, afterward you pray for their full recovery. Wisdom needs to be one of our defining characteristics.

I did some psychology training with Dallas Baptist theology seminary few years ago. It was grounded in scripture and the wonderful Councelor of God. But, the secular Courses are way out there. One of the speakers was a Shaman teaching on restoring a fragmented Soul and energy healing and spirit travel.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

I did some psychology training with Dallas Baptist theology seminary few years ago. It was grounded in scripture and the wonderful Councelor of God. But, the secular Courses are way out there. One of the speakers was a Shaman teaching on restoring a fragmented Soul and energy healing and spirit travel.

As a mature Christian strong in faith I often do opposition research. It is beneficial to relate to others in terms they understand. I gain their respect and trust by understanding their beliefs. The Gospel of Jesus Christ seems to have better impact on others when we are invited to their house as a friend, instead of carelessly tossing statements over the fence like a disgruntled neighbor.     

Edited by Scott Free
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Like me you need your medication for the time being probably, but consider the science behind synthetic medication i.e. it can give you nutrient deficencies like B vitamins.

Having B vitamins and other nutrients that are lacking can change your life e.g. beetroots which is a super food.

I did a post about prioritizing the hierarchy of spirit, soul and physical. It might help you.

My relationship with my heavenly Father led me to address my nutrient deficencies due to my medication.

• 7 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 12/15/2018 at 2:18 AM, lightmyway said:

The symptoms ceased when I had a deliverance in 2011 after involvement with the paranormal occult stuff.  However it was a long difficult time getting off all the drugs. And needed to be done over many months. 

All addictions are hard to resist, but its possible to overcome them, with good guidance and perseverance.