• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Two things cause us to sin........our natural sin nature and temptations courtesy of Satan.... neither of these forces will exist in Heaven.....” When Christ appears, we shall BE LIKE HIM”....... “ Clothed in His Righteousness”......We will finally be in our “ Glorified” state.......those that are glorified are not sinners....God will finish the good work He started in us at Salvation......that “ good” work will not be a sinful work...

On 12/8/2018 at 3:29 AM, discipler777 said:
Are you saying that Christians who, for whatever reason, go and do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness will still be saved or "once saved always saved".?

On 12/8/2018 at 6:49 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:
Yes.

Maybe, you now need to change your answer to my question to "No".

No.?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

?.?..?.......am I missing something?    Why would I want to change my Bibically correct answer? 

• This is Worthy 1

19 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

?.?..?.......am I missing something?    Why would I want to change my Bibically correct answer? 

On 12/8/2018 at 3:29 AM, discipler777 said:
Are you saying that Christians who, for whatever reason, go and do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness will still be saved or "once saved always saved".?

On 12/8/2018 at 6:49 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:
Yes.

God will finish the good work He started in us at Salvation......that “ good” work will not be a sinful work...

Are you saying that if you, for whatever reason, go and do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness, you will still be saved or "once saved always saved".?

Edited by discipler777

1 hour ago, discipler777 said:

Are you saying that if you, for whatever reason, go and do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness, you will still be saved or "once saved always saved".?

YES !                                            

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

God will finish the good work He started in us at Salvation......that “ good” work will not be a sinful work...

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
3 hours ago, discipler777 said:

YES ! 

GALATIANS.5:19-21 (NKJV) = 19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1CORINTHIANS.6:9-10 = 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

On 11/23/2018 at 9:31 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ there is pleasure in sin—— for a season” That is perhaps Satan’s most successful trick.As a young Believer I still enjoyed sinning very much, If we did not enjoy our sins, it would not be a problem at all.It was what happened AFTER the sinning that convinced me it was not worth it.That is God’s transforming power that changes one from the inside out. Somebody can stand behind us and beat us with a whip to keep the sin from happenning in the first place but that does not affect the DESIRE.......that is what God is after.We can change the outside of the cup to fool many and look like good little Christians .Hypocrasy starts at this very point. Trusting God to do what He said He would do is real faith.REAL Christianity too.

On 12/3/2018 at 4:05 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

This unbiblical tidbit comes straight from Hell.
  On 12/6/2018 at 5:36 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Years of study for nothing.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:36 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:
If you find amusement in mocking those you disagree with, that is great.....I enjoy doing the same to Modern Day Judaizers, while I secretly pray for them.....

Are you blind ? My post did not condemn your mocking, in fact I said it was fine because I like doing the same thing. 

On 12/11/2018 at 7:51 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:
When I referred to myself as 66 year old chick magnet is was pointing out the  A B S U R D I T Y of that !

MATTHEW.12:33-37 A Tree Known by Its Fruit

33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Edited by discipler777

1 hour ago, discipler777 said:

GALATIANS.5:19-21 (NKJV) = 19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1CORINTHIANS.6:9-10 = 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

MATTHEW.12:33-37 A Tree Known by Its Fruit

33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

When you get finished documenting my sins, please remember to do the same thing with them that God does —— put them on the Cross.

20 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

When you get finished documenting my sins, please remember to do the same thing with them that God does —— put them on the Cross.

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
  4 hours ago, discipler777 said:

YES !

On 11/23/2018 at 9:31 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ there is pleasure in sin—— for a season” That is perhaps Satan’s most successful trick.As a young Believer I still enjoyed sinning very much, If we did not enjoy our sins, it would not be a problem at all.It was what happened AFTER the sinning that convinced me it was not worth it.That is God’s transforming power that changes one from the inside out. Somebody can stand behind us and beat us with a whip to keep the sin from happenning in the first place but that does not affect the DESIRE.......that is what God is after.We can change the outside of the cup to fool many and look like good little Christians .Hypocrasy starts at this very point. Trusting God to do what He said He would do is real faith.REAL Christianity too.

On 12/3/2018 at 4:05 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

This unbiblical tidbit comes straight from Hell.
  On 12/6/2018 at 5:36 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Years of study for nothing.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:36 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:
If you find amusement in mocking those you disagree with, that is great.....I enjoy doing the same to Modern Day Judaizers, while I secretly pray for them.....

Are you blind ? My post did not condemn your mocking, in fact I said it was fine because I like doing the same thing. 

On 12/11/2018 at 7:51 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:
When I referred to myself as 66 year old chick magnet is was pointing out the  A B S U R D I T Y of that !

HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “TheLord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

HEBREWS.6:1-8 The Peril of Not Progressing

6 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this we will do if God permits.

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

Edited by discipler777

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Fyi, our recent posts have been moved.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, discipler777 said:

HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Romans 4:8

2 hours ago, Behold said:
5 hours ago, discipler777 said:

HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Romans 4:8

Are you saying that Christians who, for whatever reasons, go and do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness will still be saved or "once saved always saved".?

IOW, go and sin willfully and unrepentantly, for whatever reasons.

Edited by discipler777