discipler777

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

https://christiannews.net/2018/12/17/you-touch-me-and-set-me-on-fire-student-performs-in-drag-in-elcas-luther-seminary-chapel/

Such are the students and followers of Martin Luther, who may be the father of the false OSAS and Hyper-grace doctrines.

“Whenever the devil harasses you, seek the company of men or drink more, or joke and talk nonsense, or do some other merry thing. Sometimes we must drink more, sport, recreate ourselves, and even sin a little to spite the devil, so that we leave him no place for troubling our consciences with trifles. We are conquered if we try too conscientiously not to sin at all. So when the devil says to you: do not drink, answer him: I will drink, and right freely, just because you tell me not to.” 
 Martin Luther

“Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly.” 
 Martin Luther

“Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!” 
 Martin Luther

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:14 AM, discipler777 said:

Are you saying that if you, for whatever reason, go and do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness, you will still be saved or "once saved always saved".?

Jesus taught " pray always that you may be accounted worthy to escape the judgment coming upon the earth. Pride is always a large stumbling block to brag on since no prideful man will enter the kingdom.  I don't think He is laughing do You?. Pride is one of the sneakiest of all sins. I pray for you while I pray for myself  and my family everyday. I the Old testament were put to death for not be humble before the king

Edited by Mike Mclees

16 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:
On 12/16/2018 at 3:14 PM, discipler777 said:

Are you saying that if you, for whatever reason, go and do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness, you will still be saved or "once saved always saved".?

Jesus taught " pray always that you may be accounted worthy to escape the judgment coming upon the earther. Pride is always a large stumbling block to brag on since no prideful man will enter the kingdom.  I don't think He is laughing do You?. Pride is one of the sneakiest of all sins. I pray for you while I pray for myself  and my family everyday.

PSALMS.109:1-20 (NKJV) Plea for Judgment of False Accusers

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.

1 Do not keep silent, O God of my praise!
2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful Have opened against me;
They have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They have also surrounded me with words of hatred, And fought against me without a cause.
4 In return for my love they are my accusers, But I give myself to prayer.
5 Thus they have rewarded me evil for good, And hatred for my love.

6 Set a wicked man over him, And let an accuser stand at his right hand.
7 When he is judged, let him be found guilty, 
And let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless, And his wife a widow.
10 Let his children continually be vagabonds, and beg; Let them seek their bread also from their desolate places.
11 Let the creditor seize all that he has, And let strangers plunder his labor.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy to him, Nor let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off, And in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord, And let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be continually before the Lord, That He may cut off the memory of them from the earth;
16 Because he did not remember to show mercy, But persecuted the poor and needy man,
That he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing, so let it come to him; As he did not delight in blessing, so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing as with his garment, So let it enter his body like water, And like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be to him like the garment which covers him, And for a belt with which he girds himself continually.
Let this be the Lord’s reward to my accusers, And to those who speak evil against my person.

1JOHN.3: = 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. ...

13 Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

When The Lord says to us heaven cannot be gained by works

Titus 3:5-6

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
KJV

We find by the very judgment of Jesus what is accepted by Him and it is only this that opens the heart to The Salvation of God

Luke 18:10-14

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
KJV

This man never looked to the things around him nor his own heart but looked out of it all with no resource and cried out to God that he might be saved from it 'ALL'!
This repentance is given by God for it is not of here and it is the work of The Cross that gives to all who would come empty, without ability, and ask for 'The Mercy of God'.... It is the only way and those who turn back to their works for justification never came this way; how could they? I believe this is what this passage speaks of

John 10:1

10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
KJV

It is why people struggle so with what the brother of The Lord wrote James

James 1:21-27

21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
KJV

This is the synopsis of the Book of James and what is being said is when in mercy you have received new life -that life >if it was indeed new life< reflects change, a out of this world reality, that is no longer subject to death with a value system that no longer relates to the one we began in... the fruit of The Spirit of God will be seen

Gal 5:22-26

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
KJV

It 'IS' and always 'WILL' be about essence /alive/ or /dead/.... Of God not of God... and that reality will not be found of the world we began in nor the first born aspect of our begin but will be found in Christ alone unto His Word alone by way of the Cross of His Redemption of humankind.... What is hard for me to understand how that God has told us clearly that all of 1st creation will be destroyed, annihilated, gone from all existence an the works thereof yet we still look to it for substance of eternal things...  we that are of the faith- of substance hoped for the evidence of things not seen become as little children not even with the knowledge of what will be and all it will entail but The Person of The Holy Spirit is already there and leading us to that end... I give of the worthless things in obedient love to God not valuing the substance of the gift but the essence of s/Spirit that proclaims in truth 'I have the love of God in my being'....

Edited by enoob57

4 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I give of the worthless things in obedient love to God not valuing the substance of the gift but the essence of s/Spirit that proclaims in truth 'I have the love of God in my being'....

Are you saying that Christians who, for whatever reasons, go and willfully sin or do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness will still be saved or "once saved always saved".? Maybe like Martin Luther who really went and willfully sinned boldly. .......

“Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly.” 
 Martin Luther

Just now, discipler777 said:

Are you saying that Christians who, for whatever reasons, go and willfully sin or do works of unrighteousness or lawlessness will still be saved or "once saved always saved".? Maybe like Martin Luther who really went and willfully sinned boldly. .......

are you in disagreement with Paul?

1 Cor 5:1-5

5 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
KJV

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

may be saved

"may be saved", not "will be saved" or "shall be saved". If the incest-sinner did not repent, he might not have been saved. .......

MATTHEW.12:9-13 (NKJV) = 9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up anddeceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Are you in disagreement with Jesus Christ.?

9 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

He.

"may be saved", not "will be saved" or "shall be saved". If the incest-sinner did not repent, he might not have been saved. .......

MATTHEW.12:9-13 (NKJV) = 9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up anddeceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

He's is dying in that state and Paul's expresses his expectations of what Christ will do...Adding to the Scriptures is a ticket to tribulation....
Here is people who's works all burnt up yet note without them there is still reality of essence

1 Cor 3:15

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
KJV

Edited by enoob57

31 minutes ago, enoob57 said:
36 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

Here is people who's works all burnt up yet note without them there is still reality of essence

1 Cor 3:15

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
KJV

What work was Paul referring to at 1COR.3:15.? Was he referring to willful sins or evil-works of unrighteousness and lawlessness.? 

Scripture needs to be properly divided. .......

1COR.3:1-9 (NKJV) Sectarianism Is Carnal

3 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; 3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? 4 For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not carnal?

Watering, Working, Warning

Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? 6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. ...

1COR.6:9-11 = 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. 

But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Are you in disagreement with Paul that the unrepentant and unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God or "once saved is not always saved".?

1COR.6:9 does not say "may not inherit the kingdom of God".

Edited by discipler777

I suggest you reason with us from the Scriptures and quit trying whatever it is your think your doing :) 
From our side of things it appears your all about proving your point no matter what Scripture says... for you ignore the points and continue in preset communications...

Edited by enoob57