• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I am about to turn 66...... I am not always the sharpest knife in the drawer.....is it me or him?   I don’t understand what he is talking about......sorry....

He is someone very close to me. and Jesus is with him everyday.  I am not homosexual.  Does that help? Yes I am the guy Ive been talking about the whole time. I am free now after after almost thirty years. How many here would say I should be in hell

Many here think they have it think they know all ther is about God but do not know how far God love and mercy goes. Say its 20 years earlier and I died. Sill my relationship was till deeply personal. Because the heart of men long before their time. 

We may know what scripture says, but Never lock God in a box. I know where my loved one is today and can prove it.   Its the difference between arrogance and humility. My loved one learned from my steadfast walk to spend time with Jesus and read her devotions every morning. She died from the inside because of the abuses. We reap what we sow still our heat can yet e saved.

You OSAS remember this.  What is your attitude?

Be blessed.  

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

14 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Now is God's power to save greater than man's power to sin.  Or is man's power to sin greater than God's power to save.  Who is Greater?  Man or God.  Salvation is a Gift from God.  One can either accept this free Gift or Not Accept it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Adolf Hitler.? Josef Stalin.? Pol Pot.? Judas Iscariot.? Pharaoh(Egypt).? Satan.?

Is God's power to save greater than man's power to sin.? Or is man's power to sin greater than God's power to save.? Who is greater, the unrepentant willful sinner or Holy God.?

Edited by discipler777

On 12/19/2018 at 11:18 AM, Mike Mclees said:

I want to difine will full sin if you don't mind. That verse has troubled me many time. I talk about those who struggle with addiction. Most all the time an addict knows what he is doing yet in his spirit he prays for God to take it from him but He does not.   

Then there is the addict who knows what he does but does not care the reason being he got taught OSAS 

Which one of these do you believe God will show mercy?

neither or No 1 or Two

I would say, No 1.

In normal people, their brains begin to secrete more stimulating neurotransmitters when the sun rises in the morning(= triggered by light sensors in the eyes), eg serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline, acetyl choline, etc which serve to elevate mood, improve mental concentration, alertness, increase energy level and muscle strength, etc, in order to prepare the body for a day of physical activity to earn their livelihood(= in ancient times, it was farming, hunting, fishing, etc) or to start the work-day.
.......Conversely, their brains begin to secrete more sedating neurotransmitters when the sun sets at night, eg GABA, endorphin(= painkiller and anti-depressant), melatonin(= sleepiness), etc; which serve to slow down(= inhibit) and calm the mind, relax the muscles, numb down any pain/depression, etc, in order to prepare the body for a night of restful sleep.

Psychotropic drugs are artificial analogues of these natural neuroT's produced by the brain, ie drugs that mimic neuroT's. Alcohol, heroin, morphine, oxycodone(= opiod painkiller), anxiolytics/sleeping pills, anesthetics, etc are sedatives. Caffeine, nicotine, methamphetamine/ice, cocaine, etc are stimulants.
.......Such artificial drugs cause tempting emotions of euphoria or total calmness and addiction/dependency when they are wrongly and excessively used. Eg Opiod painkillers, anti-anxiety pills and sleeping pills should be taken at the prescribed dosage and for not more than 3 weeks.

Also, children of alcoholics(and/or drug-addicts) will inherit alcoholism(= born with altered or damaged DNA/brains, eg crack-babies and meth-babies) and will grow up to experience the associated withdrawal symptoms = abnormal or defective personality. The withdrawal symptoms of alcoholism are symptoms of an over-active, uncalm and over-sensitive brain = nervousness/anxieties, sweaty palms, muscle tics, over-thinking, difficulty falling asleep/insomnia, paranoia, delusions, etc.

This is bc alcohol(and also prescription anxiolytics, depressant, sleeping pills, etc) works by slowing down brain activity, calming the person, relaxing muscles and numbing pain, resulting in sedation, anxiolysis, mental relaxation, elimination of social inhibition, slowed muscle coordination, painlessness, etc.
.......Over-consumption of alcohol result in drunkenness(= brain becomes too slow and too calm) and eventually a comatosed sleep(brain activity stopped) and waking up with hangover headaches.

Alcohol, being an analogue of the brain's own naturally-produced neuroT's(= GABA, endorphin, melatonin, etc). When consumed daily and long term(= more than 1 month), it will result in the brain stopping the production of its own neuroTs = the body's/brain's negative-feedback response system. This results in addiction or dependency, ie the altered/damaged-brain requires alcohol intake in order to function normally.

Once addicted, alcoholics or the descendants of alcoholics(or drug-addicts) should remain on a maintenance dose of alcohol or anxiolytic pills, in order to stave off the terrible withdrawal symptoms(= Delirium Tremens). This is similar to a Type2 diabetic, who has damaged pancreas, being "addicted/dependent" on daily doses of life-sustaining insulin to survive for the rest of his/her life, in order for the body to function normally, wrt blood glucose level; if not...

The other alternative is for the alcoholics to keep themselves off alcohol and become social recluse since their brains cannot function normally without alcohol. Their life will be filled with withdrawal symptoms, eg an uncalm and over-active mind(= nervousness/anxiety).

Often, alcoholics and drug addicts may replace their addiction with another addictive drug like prescription pills, nicotine, caffeine, cocaine, etc, which is not the same as being really cured of addiction or being fully rehabilitated/recovered.

Bear in mind that the average adult body eliminates alcohol at a constant rate of about 30ml per hour. What does this mean.?
.......1 bottle of red wine(= 750ml at 13% concentration of alcohol) has about 90ml of alcohol. Drinking 1 bottle of wine at 1 go will leave the body with more than 60ml of alcohol in the bloodstream during the 1st hour. This enhances the calming or sedating effects of alcohol that has been consumed, compared to just drinking 2 glasses of red wine(= no kick). That is why many alcoholics go for binge-drinking, in order to get more "bang"(effects) out of it, ie drinking 2-3 bottles of beer at one sitting.

The body's natural Fight-or-Flight response can also affect normal people, addicts and the descendants of addicts, depending on their life choices, ie may result in Bipolar Disorder or cycles of mania and depression, if they choose an outgoing lifestyle and job description.
.......This naturally built-in F-o-F response is to cater for emergency situations, eg stumbling upon a tiger while hunting in the jungle. This response enables the person to either flee from or fight off the tiger by giving him/her superhuman-strength, -energy, -concentration, -confidence, -painlessness, -alertness, -elevated mood, -etc.

If used smartly and judiciously(= no over-consumption or abuse), alcoholics, drug-addicts and smokers can live quite long, eg Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, etc. Suddenly, skipping the prescribed medication or going cold turkey on drugs/alcohol may be more risky and/or life-threatening, eg make rash life decisions, brain haemorrhage/stroke or heart failure.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Adolf Hitler.? Josef Stalin.? Pol Pot.? Judas Iscariot.? Pharaoh(Egypt).? Satan.?

Is God's power to save greater than man's power to sin.? Or is man's power to sin greater than God's power to save.? Who is greater, the unrepentant willful sinner or Holy God.?

Those were vessels made for dishonor. God's choice. The Holy God knew from before the beginning who would accept the Holy Spirit. It is man's choice to accept or reject. God already knows our decision. But He gives us a choice to where we live in eternity. Once in the Father's hand no one can take us out of His hand.

In Christ

Montana Marv

27 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Once in the Father's hand no one can take us out of His hand.

The above applied only to the 11 Apostles of Jesus Christ, and not to any "Tom, Dik and Harry" or ordinary Christians and not to the sons of the devil/lawlessness/ /unrighteousness/perdition/hell(1JOHN.3:4-9). .......

JOHN.17:11-12 (NKJV) = 11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

JOHN.10:28-29 =  28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

REVELATION.21:6-8 = 6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Edited by discipler777

40 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:
10 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Those were vessels made for dishonor. God's choice. The Holy God knew from before the beginning who would accept the Holy Spirit. It is man's choice to accept or reject. God already knows our decision. But He gives us a choice to where we live in eternity. Once in the Father's hand no one can take us out of His hand.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Didn't you say that God's power to save is greater than man's power to sin.? Is God's power to save weaker than Hitler's, Stalin's, Pot's. Iscariot's and Pharaoh's power to sin.?

Did God's power to save change.? Is God's power to save dependent on His choice, now.? Will Christians' power to go and willfully sin unrepentantly be greater or weaker than God's power to save.?

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, discipler777 said:

Didn't you say that God's power to save is greater than man's power to sin.? Is God's power to save weaker than Hitler's, Stalin's, Pot's. Iscariot's and Pharaoh's power to sin.?

Did God's power to save change.? Is God's power to save dependent on His choice, now.? Will Christians' power to go and willfully sin unrepentantly be greater or weaker than God's power to save.?

All their sins were covered at the cross. Christ's shed blood took care of all sin... They had no relationship with God. The relationship with Christ is what saves us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.

with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2Th 2:11  And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 2Th 2:12  that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1Ti 6:20  O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge—1Ti 6:21  by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 12/21/2018 at 6:17 AM, George said:

I believe the following Scripture/Word of God likely applies to Martin Luther and other "Christians" of his ilk who, once saved, go and willfully/intentionally sin or do evil-works of Lawlessness and unrighteousness unrepentantly = may become unsaved, .......

This is my thoughts to this passage.   A unique passage that make take some time to understand ... in Psalms 69 is a Messianic Psalm and it says this ...

Psa 69:28  Let them be blotted out of the book of the living; let them not be enrolled among the righteous.

When you studied this passage out, it's the same Psalm that is used to replace Judas in Acts 1:20, “For it is written in the Book of Psalms, “‘May his camp become desolate, and let there be no one to dwell in it’; and “‘Let another take his office.’

Psa 69:25  May their camp be a desolation; let no one dwell in their tents.

It seems that Judas was in the Kingdom .. and yet his name was blotted out ... how?  So let's explore my HYPOTHETICAL reasoning...

How does someone who is a baby suddenly find themselves in the Kingdom? 

For example in 1 Samuel 12:23  But now he is dead. Why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.”

This is where we get the idea of age of accountability.  So those who die before the "age of accountability" are thought to be in the Kingdom.  How does this happen ... if they never accepted Yeshua?  So this is my HYPOTHETICAL understanding of this ... 

BEFORE someone is even born, they were ALREADY in the Lamb's book of life!  For God wishes that ALL come to SALVATION!

Once a person dies, they are now at the position ... is their name blotted out of the Lamb's book of life -- or do they remain with the book!

As I look at the holiness and righteousness of God and realize that He wills that ALL come to salvation, how does this actually take place?   How does someone who passes away before they even have an opportunity to really choose find their way into the Kingdom?   While there's NO SCRIPTURAL evidence to prove my position without a hint of doubt, this is how I reconcile major conflicting passages in the Bible realizing who God is. 

You can take it for what it is ... or leave it ... I won't try to defend this, but this is how I reconcile this particular problem.

My thoughts are simply this .. that everyone is WRITTEN in the Lamb's book of life before they are even born ... and once they pass away ... is when their name is finally blotted out.

Take it for what it is ... a THEORY!  :)   

No matter if you agree or disagree with me ... it's a non-salvational issue ... and not a point worthy of a debate.  Just a thought that may help you realize something you never thought about before.

10 hours ago, Montana Marv said:
11 hours ago, discipler777 said:

All their sins were covered at the cross. Christ's shed blood took care of all sin... They had no relationship with God. The relationship with Christ is what saves us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “TheLord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

GALATIANS.5:19-21 = 19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

There is a big difference between "before and after" being saved wrt willful sins/evil-works/Law-breaking committed unrepentantly.

Saul of Tarsus was a persecuting murderer of early Jewish Christians before he was saved. After being saved by Jesus Christ Personally, Saul became Paul and completely stopped going around persecuting and murdering early Jewish Christians. Instead, he went around saving Gentiles with Christ's gospel. IOW, Paul stopped remaining as willful-sinning or evil-working Saul. Misguided and once-saved Christians who remain as willful sinners/evil-workers/Law-breakers or who unrepentantly go and willfully sin some more or go(cf JOHN.5:14 & 8:11) and willfully sin the same sin repeatedly are like Lucifer becoming Satan.