• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/23/2018 at 7:24 PM, Larry H said:

Hi Mike  ....So in your estimation God created the universe to be glorified by us humans here on earth. To me it sounds like a human mindset for those in power.  I on the other hand glorify God because of what he has accomplished.  Can you see the difference. If you see God as your heavenly Father then you will understand why He has brought you into existence. Is that not  reason to glorify God. He gave His Son for the forgiveness of our sins. Is that not a reason to glorify God.

This was not a plan  B because of the fall in the Garden of Eden.

"In Eden, the bible account shows, God dealt with Adam as a Father to a son, a family arrangement. If God had to change his rule over them to a different form of Government, this would suggest that His original form of rule was faulty or weak, unable to govern humanity properly, or that God was experimenting. Thus, the devil's opposition forced God to acknowledge that another form of Government would be better."

The things accomplished is the reason He created the universe. So what has He accomplished that did not exist before.  

Hebrews 2:10 IN BRINGING MANY SONS TO GLORY, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, SHOULD MAKE THE AUTHOR OF THEIR SALVATION PERFECT THROUGH SUFFERING.

Hebrews 2:13 And again, "I will put my trust in him."  And again he says, "HERE AM I, AND THE CHILDREN GOD HAS GIVEN ME." 

Romans 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

So Mike why do we love our heavenly Father.

1 Peter 3:15

I believe you got it Mike, according to His purpose those He Justified He also glorified . And yet at the same time somehow you believe He created the universe so that us humans can glorify Him. We glorify Him because we appreciate His accomplishment.,

With that said God wants to receive glory, it is not a selfish thing as in the human mind frame would think. It sounds kind of selfish as I might have thought, but it is not with God.

However God's purpose in my estimation still stands, and that is in bringing many sons to glory. I believe the Father has something now for His only begotten Son, that His son did not have before.

Hebrews 2:13 "Here am I, and the children God has given me."

Thanks for your input, and your right I enjoy this stuff.

I think I will stay awhile  ?

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:56 PM, Guest 1sheep said:

God created the universe for his glory.

yes.