• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

1Peter 4:7-8

be thoughtful of prayer. Most important continue to show deep love.

I want to apologize for not seeming to have a whole lot of love when i make my case for the body function according to scripture.

Its for love that i shine the light of truth on this subject. May not appear so.

I admit that i get a little stressed when my words seem to fall to the ground.

News flash: im not 'perfected' in unconditional love. But i am sincerely striving for it.

Thanks for listening.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Why are you lacking love when you make your case for body function? (I don't know what you mean by 'body function')

What is your light of truth, and what is the subject? I feel like I've entered the convo half way through. Maybe you feel that your words fall to the ground because people, like me, don't quite understand what you are saying. 

Thanks for your message. I am not perfected in unconditional love either. But if we seek, we shall find.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 12/19/2018 at 7:55 AM, ejected said:

News flash: im not 'perfected' in unconditional love. But i am sincerely striving for it.

None of us are, but this is the goal set before all believers in Christ Jesus. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

One of my favorite passages and the deepest things of God:

Eph 3:14  For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, Eph 3:15  from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, Eph 3:16  that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Eph 3:17  so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, Eph 3:18  may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, Eph 3:19  and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Eph 3:20  Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, Eph 3:21  to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

• Loved it! 1