• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, Royff said:

Was that a misprint or did you mean what you said that there are many ways to heaven and that there is more than one heaven, because Jesus said there is only one way to the Father and that's through him. But since you already said this is not your thing, I'll just leave it at that, I was just to get to know how you think.  

lol, no, I said that some people say there are many ways to heaven, I said I do NOT believe that, I only believe in one way to heaven, through Jesus, and that there is only one heaven- ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Royff said:

The whore of Babylon in the re-reformed Protestant churches

"U.S. membership [in the Masons] is claimed at about three million, with about five million worldwide... The official magazine of Masonry in the U.S. is titled New Age.  Some church denominations are also led by avowed Masons. For example, a 1991 survey by the Southern Baptist Convention Sunday School Board found that 14% of SBC pastors and 18% of SBC deacon board chairs are Masons. It is also estimated that SBC members comprise 37% of total U.S. lodge membership. (A 2000 updated SBC report found that over 1,000 SBC pastors are Masons.)"

37% of 3,000,000 would have been 1,110,000 Masons who held membership in the SBC. This estimate was for 1991. How many are there today? Also, how many Masons attend SBC churches but do not hold formal memberships? And how many Masons belong to other Christian denominations? (A Freemason once informed us that the Masons encourage their members to go to church.)-Watch Unto Prayer Website

So, all those Protestants who point the finger at the Church of Rome need to pay more attention to their own house that is now following after the beast. This is exactly what the Hebrew was guilty of, constantly returning to her lover, Babylon. Christianity for the most part, both Roman Catholic Church and Protestant are now apostate and one can’t point the finger at the other because just like the two beast of Revelation they now work together for the “Whore of Babylon.”

So, many Protestants that come to these forum to denounce the Roman Catholic Church sits there in their own church being taught by the servants of the whore of Babylon and not open their mouths as Satan teaches them his version of the word of God. Who is the whore of Babylon, its now both Catholics and Protestants.

They use an old trick to get Protestants on board, just teach to them all the things they long to hear. First teach that once they say they believe in the Son of God there’s nothing they can do to lose that salvation. Next preach to them that no matter how tribulation we are witnessing today taking place, not to worry because they all will be raptured before all hell breaks out, they will be raptured. Do you see something developing here? Next they tells them you don’t have to do any works because you are not saved by works.

But there’s a problem here, told His church at Laodicea that He would spit them out of His mouth because of their works. Do you see the easy path the lays to destruction, no need to do anything, and definitely not work to expose the devil's in the pulpits. Just be nice to each other and just let's agree to disagree while the whore of Babylon come into the house of God and destroy His children. While they agree to disagree the beast is in the house destroying souls because everybody is too nice to confront the devil in the pulpit, this is what the beast count on.

It doesn’t mind a little soft complaint because he knows nothing is going to get done with this approach.

So, I agree with what say mostly, but I don’t think heaven is looking for soft warriors, and we are in deadly combat. For that matter, I believe no army, in heaven or earth wants a soft solder.  

But Jesus has already informed us of this when He stated that the sons of darkness are more diligent than the sons of light. While the sons of light are in these houses of Babylon they call churches muffled to nice to stand up for the Lord in the Lord’s house, the sons of darkness are spreading the spirit of kundalini, the counterfeit holy spirit, knocking them out talking about they were slain in the spirit; what spirit. Yes’ they are nice and silent because the beast told them that they don’t have to do anything, forget works just sit there and wait to be raptured while I drag this congregation to the pit of hell.

I agree with you that we can’t stop the beast rising to control the church and worldly government, and it's not our job to attempt to do this. Our job is to warn the church that there are devils in the midst, but how can we do this if we are convinced to be silent or just be so nice that our voice carries no authority at all.

Its seem that we agree on what needs to be done but differs on how to go about it. But truthfully, both approaches is necessary, but when nice no longer works and the enemy is still in the church dragging souls to hell that’s when the sons of light must stand up and be heard or let the sons of darkness destroy the house.

So, I guess we are both right in our own way, both approaches are needed at some point!

John clearly tells us the whore riding the beast is "that great city." In another verse he tells us that "that city" is Jerusalem. It is myth that the whore is anything but the city of Jerusalem during the time the Beast and False Prophet are deceiving the entire world from that great city.

52 minutes ago, Royff said:

In scripture, whore as it is used here represents religion, a whore if it Babylonian or virgin if its the church of Christ. This whore will inhabit the entire planet, the city of Jerusalem cannot inhabit the planet only Jerusalem. The whore is a file spirit that inhabits people, the city of Jerusalem cannot inhabit people. Bible prophecy is clear that whore’s throne is in Rome, the city that sits on seven hills. Both Jerusalem and Rome are whores whoring for the same pimp; the god of Babylon.

The whore originated in Jerusalem when they killed the King and ascended the throne, and really the whore did not start in Jerusalem but we watched as she moved from Babylon to Jerusalem just as we watched the whore ride from Babylon to Jerusalem we watched as she rode from Jerusalem to Rome and from their to around the world.

This whore is also described as the woman riding the scarlet colored beast, this scarlet colored beast is scarlet colored because it bloody killed all the prophets of God. This scarlet beast that Rome rides is apostate Judaism. These two beast has fought for religion supremacy from the beginning. When Rome stripped apostate Judaism of political and religious power its is then that Rome put its foot on the neck of Judaism and mounted her and took control.

This beast, Judaism has been under the foot of the Catholics and they have road her back ever since they destroyed her temple. Now, according to scripture, this scarlet best, apostate Judaism, will throw the whore off its back and trample her. That is not something in the future, its happening now, but the world can’t see it because their attention has been intentionally diverted in other directions. As of right now the scarlet beast is destroying the whore, she doesn’t have long to live because the scarlet Jewish beast with its world control of News media is exposing her filthy culture of the rape of little boys, she falling fast.

Yes, the scarlet beast is destroying her before our eyes proving bible prophecy. Now once Judaism destroys the whore it's naturally going to rebuild the throne in Jerusalem, the third temple, the temple of the antiChrist. Now though Rome's religious power is being destroyed its people and servant are still alive and still practice the religion of Babylon. So, where do they turn, they turn to the now headquarters of Babylon, Jerusalem where they got it from in the first place.

If you do a little research you’ll find that many Catholic priest are crying about how the masons are destroying the church. Not only is the religious power of Rome over Judaism is broken, but now there is no nation on earth with more power than Israel because of the great military power the masons created call the, United States of America. The most powerful and greatest nation on earth that was dedicated to the whore of Babylon which its president, George Washington the mason served and worshiped.

So, you see my friend, the whore of Babylon is not one person or one location, its universal that’s why the earth and heaven must be replaced because it's all been stained by the whore of Babylon. Yes, its headquarters will be in in Jerusalem at the third temple, but its defeated servant, Rome, the second beast will be right there in its employment. In scripture both are there, one beast gives the order to build an idol of the other beast and in Babylon tradition, all must bow down and worship it. Both beast, Judaism and Rome is in this picture, the only difference is that there has been a power shift and relocation of the temple. The whore that once rode the back of apostate Judaism has been thrown off and is now trampled, but she is still in the employment of the original scarlet colored beast.

Both Jerusalem and Rome are whores of Babylon and now we can include the once reformed Protestant church which has been almost completely taken over by that same whore of Babylon.

You can’t remove Jerusalem nor Rome from this because they are both equal partners in this horrible crime against heaven and mankind.

Once both criminals has been destroyed then Christ come for the true queen of heaven; His “virgin bride” the church, the true queen of heaven. Now you can choose any one of these criminals, but either way you pick a loser. Chose Christ and not Rome!

Are you going to believe John, or believe a MYTH? John TELLS US that the Mystery Babylon woman is that great city. In another verse he tells us that the great city in his mind is Jerusalem, where Jesus was crucified. 

You are completely missing John's intended meaning and the TIMING.  John is specifically referring to the last half of the 70th week. It will be the false religion of the Beast and False Prophet coming from that great city of Jerusalem that will deceive THE ENTIRE WORLD! It will NOT be Catholicism. The Beast will declare that HE Is the god of the Jews and all must worship HIM.  Will there be Catholics refusing to take the mark? Perhaps a few that become born again after the rapture. The point is, there will be NO Catholic church at this time, or any other church. There will be those that worship the beast and those that refuse and lose their head.  I CAN remove Rome because the Beast and False Prophet will NOT BE THERE.  Most of what you wrote is myth, plain and simple.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

14 minutes ago, Royff said:

As for the Catholic Church part I told you that the Catholic church will be destroyed and her people will convert to Judaism, the now kings of Babylon. Not only will the Catholics have to convert, but the entire inhabited planet or die. No, there will be no Catholics, no Baptist or any other denomination but apostate Judaism and the church of Christ, but must now persecuted and murdered or submit like the rest of the world. You talk to this beast about being Catholic or Protestant; you die.

Just out of curiosity ... why do you believe this?  Any Scriptural evidence ... or just conjecture?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just now, Royff said:

What this are you talking about, evidence of what? Evidence that this whoring spirit is in the world? Evidence that we fight against spirits and not matter; evidence of what? evidence that the Catholic church is Babylonian, I'v presented much evidence on that issue. so, just what more evidence are you expecting because none is ever be enough for you, I don't think.

The idea that the Catholic church will be sucked into Judaism.  

10 hours ago, Royff said:

As for the Catholic Church part I told you that the Catholic church will be destroyed and her people will convert to Judaism, the now kings of Babylon. Not only will the Catholics have to convert, but the entire inhabited planet or die. No, there will be no Catholics, no Baptist or any other denomination but apostate Judaism and the church of Christ, but must now persecuted and murdered or submit like the rest of the world. You talk to this beast about being Catholic or Protestant; you die.

Remember, this beast claim to be god above all other gods, he alone is God, there’s no place here for Catholics and Baptist. This is Lucifer, lord of the flies he will not be outshined by any other gods. Iit seems you are stuck in the physical location of the physical throne which can do nothing but sit there instead of what is truly the whore, it's the whoring spirit that proceed from there and travel throughout and contaminate the entire planet, not the building in Jerusalem. You are looking at the physical while neglecting the spiritual.

The power behind this plot is spirit, evil spirit beings, not matter. So we must look for the true identity of this great whore in the spirit world and not in bricks and stone and just physical locations. The thing that propels this plot is mind and spirit, not from matter like nails and cement. So, the whore of Babylon, that great city is not the stones that make up the temple, but the intelligent spirit that can be in Jerusalem one day and here in America the next. That’s we where find the identity of “Who is the Whore of Bab” notice the question was “Who is the Whore of Babylon” personal.

We can’t go looking for the whore of Babylon in dead matter like nails and stones, no this whore is a living being, we must look for her among the living intelligent beings that she corrupts. That temple in Jerusalem cannot remove itself and come to the U.S. and destroy my soul, but the whore can send one of her evil intelligent spirit beings to attempt to influence me in doctrines of hell or to worship and defend Babylon.

So you tell me where I’m supposed to look [using the Lord’s instruction] should I look among dead matter to help me identify the evil living being that’s out to destroy my soul. Or do I just use my common sense and look to live intelligent thinking bein bent on my destruction. I’m sure that she like me to concentrate all my energy on that temple in Jerusalem, but that cannot harm me, but the evil spirit Lucifer can so I must use my energy to keep an eye on his activities. I’m sure this is what the Lord would have me do.

We fight against not flesh and blood or bricks and stone, but evil spirits in high places. Its is here where I know the Lord wants be to be on guard because here is where the whore of Babylon is clearly identified, expose to the light.

In identifying this whore we must look to spirit and not dead matter.

I have a novel idea: why not just believe John when he tells us the whore seen riding the beast is symbolically the city of Jerusalem?  And the city will be destroyed for her part in deceiving the entire world. OF COURSE it would include the deception that will come from the city - that goes without saying.  

You can imagine this whore is something else, but you will be wrong. God is going to punish Jerusalem - but in the end, rebuild her. But never ever again will Jerusalem be "Mystery Babylon" deceiving the world!

By the way, the "everlasting Gospel" for the last half of the week is just to FEAR GOD and worship Him. This is NOT Judaism! It IS the gospel for that period of time.

Edited by iamlamad

9 hours ago, Royff said:

The scripture evidence is well known even by the beginner student, all will receive his mark or his religion you either join his cult or die, that's scriptural. The only way you don't die is to submit, both Catholics and Protestants and all other religions of the earth either join ranks or die. This is nothing new for this beast she did the very same things with the popes of Rome, join Babylon or How how many Christians were beheaded or burned alive rather than bow before this whore in Rome? All who did not die sold out, I shouldn't say all, but that was the deal, the same deal that the same whore offered before, either join ranks or die. so from scripture we know that many out of fear from all religions of the earth will submit and join ranks to save their lives. 

So not only will the Catholic Church be sucked in but the entire inhabited planet including Protestants. 

Keep in mind that the Bride of Christ will NOT BE HERE for that time, because they will be raptured out before the Beast is revealed. Only a remnant of believers in Jesus will be around at the midpoint of the week. 

I will agree, people will worship the image and take the mark, or lose their head. I think most people agree with that. But what they are agreeing to will CERTAINLY not be Judaism.  If anything we see today, it will be ISLAM. 

10 hours ago, George said:

Just out of curiosity ... why do you believe this?  Any Scriptural evidence ... or just conjecture?

If there was scripture, more people that just him would believe it.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

I just was listening to the testimonial of an ex Illuminati : Ronald Bernard, he mentioned to listen or read : the protocols of the learned elders of Zion ( perhaps conjured up by the Illuminati ?) which gives a lot of good insight into what the Illuminati are doing . You can listens to it as it is read out in a you tube video titled:

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Keep in mind that the Bride of Christ will NOT BE HERE for that time, because they will be raptured out before the Beast is revealed. Only a remnant of believers in Jesus will be around at the midpoint of the week. 

I will agree, people will worship the image and take the mark, or lose their head. I think most people agree with that. But what they are agreeing to will CERTAINLY not be Judaism.  If anything we see today, it will be ISLAM. 

So you think it's all about death,ie,getting your head chopped off?

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

Why are you worried?

Why would you need power over the enemy if you not gonna be here?

You either gonna take the mark,and be a whore or have the seal and be a virgin,period!!!!!

No rapture,noway no how