• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,765
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

My thoughts on why beheading ... It may be that you can harvest the organs if you behead someone.  For example, death by poisoning, or shock may damage organs to be used in organ transplants ... however, beheading may be the means to harvest organs.  Just a thought ... who knows!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It seems you have NO CONCEPT of time. None. Zilch! Nada!

I wonder, do you take a lamb to the High Priest to sacrifice for your sins?  At one time that was the right thing to do. Just NOT NOW!

Have you read this verse?

Daniel 7:21  I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Rev. 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

These verses OVERRIDE your verses because they are speaking specifically about the last half of the future 70th week. Now, you can imagine you will have authority over this beast - but you will lose your head anyway.

You are mistaken: people with either take the mark or lose their head. 

Don't know where to start,guess from Daniel

Daniel 7:21 "I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;"

He prevailed against them because they were deceived,although deceived many will come out of her(babylon)

Now let's do your verse on Revelation

Revelation 13:7 "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nation."

The only war that exists now will be a spiritual war, a war of words, ideas, concepts, and doctrine. This is why we must have our full armor of God on, as recorded in Ephesians 6:10-20. It spells out the type of warfare and the armor necessary. Satan has power over all other peoples of the earth, because he rules the over his one world system. The "elect of God" will be delivered up to Satan's revival for the purpose of conversion.

As for getting your head chopped off,understand I'm not saying people won't die,however it's only because they think they do God a service

John 16:1 "These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended."

John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."

satan as the anti christ will destroy by peace,not violence

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

Again Christians are the only group of people that can be deceived,the rest of the world already are,that's why we have the below verse

Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Now let me show how they shall come out of her

The below verses is the next time true tongues will be spoken

Mark 13:9 "But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for My sake,,for a testimony against them."

Do you understand who will be delivered up?

Mark 13:10 "And the gospel must first be published among all nations."

Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost [Spirit]."

When this time comes into being in the very near future, it will not be the elect of God that does the speaking, but the Holy Spirit speaking in and through the mouths of His elect. Every one of these individuals will be delivered before these false councils before the final day of this earth age. This is why Peter would say to the people in Acts 2, on Pentecost day; "This is that which was spoken of by Joel the Prophet."

Acts 2:16: "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;"

We can read this prophecy in Joel 2:28-32. These sons and daughters shall speak in a cloven tongue, as recorded in Acts 2:6; meaning that the language that they shall speak in will need no interpreter, for every one that hears will hear in their native tongue of the dialect of the neighborhood they grew up in. This is the way that the gospel will go forth in the last days, for it is the evidence of the presence of the Holy Spirit. These sons and daughters will speak, as stated in Mark 13:11, but whatsoever words they do speak in that hour, it will be the Holy Spirit that speaks through them.

Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days,' saith God, `I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and you old men shall dream dreams:"

Again those delivered up are God's Elect for whom the time of the tribulation is cut short,and please don't say these are some kind of tribulation saints....

The whole object of satans tribulation is deception,not destruction he wants your soul to die,that's why it was Christ number one warning

Mark 13:5 "And Jesus answering them began to say, "Take heed lest any many deceive you:"

Most are deceived already and don't even no it,and for their own good.He(God)will send a spirit of slumber

II Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion [send them a working of error], that they should a lie;"

If you want to believe a lie, God will allow it; in fact he will help you into the system of deceptions Satan will bring on the earth. Do you really think God will come here and personally show you, and talk to you when you refuse to believe His Word, when He gave it in such detail through the prophets and His Son. If you desire to believe that your going to fly out of here, and refuse His word, He will so block your mind that you will not be capable of understanding truth. God will send the "strong delusion" over your mind. The strong delusion is an act of love given by God for your protection.

II Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned [judged] who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

This is the reason for the "strong delusion" of verse eleven; "That they might be damned", it would be more accurately translated "condemned". Condemned for not believing the truth in God's Word when given to them. They had the warning, but still followed Satan, and partook in his religious system.

"Pleasure in unrighteousness" is not referring to drunken brawls, or whore houses, but it is a continuation of the subject here at hand. That subject is "worshipping the Antichrist [Satan] as the true Christ." You will take pleasure in that damnable sin; that unrighteous act will be done in your total ignorance. It's easy to say "I'm saved", but saved from what? The subject here has changed from that of verse eight, to "being damned through deception." The traditions of men will change this subject, from "being deceived by Satan, and enjoying it" to petty activities of the day.

Finally who gives a dang about getting their heads chopped off,that's happening in the world right here right now,but what did Christ say?

Matthew 10:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

44 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost [Spirit]."

Do you know what hour this is?It's the hour of temptation that you and many think they shall be raptured from,yet scripture as plain as day says we shall be delivered up .

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

the whore of babylon is a future city in the time of the beast, so it hasn't happened yet, it is a prophesy concerning the end times which starts with the four horseman but is a time after them

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Don't know where to start,guess from Daniel

Daniel 7:21 "I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;"

He prevailed against them because they were deceived,although deceived many will come out of her(babylon)

Now let's do your verse on Revelation

Revelation 13:7 "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nation."

The only war that exists now will be a spiritual war, a war of words, ideas, concepts, and doctrine. This is why we must have our full armor of God on, as recorded in Ephesians 6:10-20. It spells out the type of warfare and the armor necessary. Satan has power over all other peoples of the earth, because he rules the over his one world system. The "elect of God" will be delivered up to Satan's revival for the purpose of conversion.

As for getting your head chopped off,understand I'm not saying people won't die,however it's only because they think they do God a service

John 16:1 "These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended."

John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."

satan as the anti christ will destroy by peace,not violence

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

Again Christians are the only group of people that can be deceived,the rest of the world already are,that's why we have the below verse

Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Now let me show how they shall come out of her

The below verses is the next time true tongues will be spoken

Mark 13:9 "But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for My sake,,for a testimony against them."

Do you understand who will be delivered up?

Mark 13:10 "And the gospel must first be published among all nations."

When this time comes into being in the very near future, it will not be the elect of God that does the speaking, but the Holy Spirit speaking in and through the mouths of His elect. Every one of these individuals will be delivered before these false councils before the final day of this earth age. This is why Peter would say to the people in Acts 2, on Pentecost day; "This is that which was spoken of by Joel the Prophet."

Acts 2:16: "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;"

We can read this prophecy in Joel 2:28-32. These sons and daughters shall speak in a cloven tongue, as recorded in Acts 2:6; meaning that the language that they shall speak in will need no interpreter, for every one that hears will hear in their native tongue of the dialect of the neighborhood they grew up in. This is the way that the gospel will go forth in the last days, for it is the evidence of the presence of the Holy Spirit. These sons and daughters will speak, as stated in Mark 13:11, but whatsoever words they do speak in that hour, it will be the Holy Spirit that speaks through them.

Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days,' saith God, `I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and you old men shall dream dreams:"

Again those delivered up are God's Elect for whom the time of the tribulation is cut short,and please don't say these are some kind of tribulation saints....

The whole object of satans tribulation is deception,not destruction he wants your soul to die,that's why it was Christ number one warning

Mark 13:5 "And Jesus answering them began to say, "Take heed lest any many deceive you:"

Most are deceived already and don't even no it,and for their own good.He(God)will send a spirit of slumber

II Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion [send them a working of error], that they should a lie;"

If you want to believe a lie, God will allow it; in fact he will help you into the system of deceptions Satan will bring on the earth. Do you really think God will come here and personally show you, and talk to you when you refuse to believe His Word, when He gave it in such detail through the prophets and His Son. If you desire to believe that your going to fly out of here, and refuse His word, He will so block your mind that you will not be capable of understanding truth. God will send the "strong delusion" over your mind. The strong delusion is an act of love given by God for your protection.

II Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned [judged] who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

This is the reason for the "strong delusion" of verse eleven; "That they might be damned", it would be more accurately translated "condemned". Condemned for not believing the truth in God's Word when given to them. They had the warning, but still followed Satan, and partook in his religious system.

"Pleasure in unrighteousness" is not referring to drunken brawls, or whore houses, but it is a continuation of the subject here at hand. That subject is "worshipping the Antichrist [Satan] as the true Christ." You will take pleasure in that damnable sin; that unrighteous act will be done in your total ignorance. It's easy to say "I'm saved", but saved from what? The subject here has changed from that of verse eight, to "being damned through deception." The traditions of men will change this subject, from "being deceived by Satan, and enjoying it" to petty activities of the day.

Finally who gives a dang about getting their heads chopped off,that's happening in the world right here right now,but what did Christ say?

Matthew 10:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Sorry, but you missed it again! Daniel 8 is about Antiochus, nothing in our future.  Do you imagine the "little Horn" will take out three nations out of ten by peace? If so, how can you explain these words?  " Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

You miss it over and over: When the dead in Christ are raised - it is written so you should believe it - into the AIR. Is that not where birds FLY? OF COURSE the Bride of Christ will fly! But you won't be with them, because you have zero faith in flying. 

God has said HE will set no appointments for us. If you wish to set your own, go ahead....but it seems rather silly when God said He would not. 

8 hours ago, Royff said:

There will be no secret rapture there is no where in scripture there is any mention of a secret rapture. Most Christians don’t even know that the great tribulation began not long after the Lord told John to publish what he see. Now there are two main prophets we need to look at and see how God dealt with them in His massaging. The first is Daniel, God told Daniel to seal up his prophecy because it was for a later generation. Thousands of years into the future.

But the Lord gave gave John almost that same prophecy, but the difference is instead of telling John to seal his prophecy, he told John to publish what he sees. If the tribulation starts in the 20 or 21 centuries why didn’t the Lord tell John to seal his book unto a later generation because two thousand into the future is certainly a later generation.  Jesus gives us the answer, its because these things must shortly come to pass. There is a big difference between a later generation and must shortly come to pass.

Remember, we are in Revelations:

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." [Rev 2:8-10] KJV

Shortly after John published what he saw the prophecy that was to shortly come to pass begun with the persecution of the saints. Just as Jesus said, the whore of Rome cast some Christians into prison, I believe Paul was one of these, the Lord told Paul and all the other Christian that they will face death, and many died and we have the history of the whore of Babylon to prove this. These rapture people try to tell me that Jesus was not speaking to those who were killed by Rome, that its the end-times tribulation.

They try to tell me that the Lord sent all these saints to their death without a warning of what was to came. Just ignore the warriors for Christ, those who gave their lives in the great tribulation that started shortly after John published what he saw. This is how bad false doctrines can mess you up, to think that the Lord care more about this end time church of devil worshipers than He does about those who gave their live for Christ. To think that the Lord care that little of those courageous souls. So if the Lord was warning them, and He was, of the that must shortly come to pass then the tribulation period began back then and not two thousand years later in another generation.

Not long after The Lord freed the saints from the whore of Rome, all hell broke out in the form of two world wars that killed millions of people. That was great tribulations for many people, we sometime seems to think that because it's not happening here as must as in the middle east that its not great tribulation. Saints are being burned alive now, they are being beheaded now, they are now in the great tribulation and is not raptured.

Now these same souls that gave their lives for for Christ are now under the altar in heaven asking, how long O God until you avenge our blood on those on earth. Now this is after the pale horse rides out, by this time the tribulation is well under way. What did God tell these souls? They were given white robes and told to wait a little until brothers who shall be killed as you were. This is after the pale horse rides out Christians are still being killed by the whore of Babylon.

O’ what a pitiful sight, fearful Christians, denying and changing the word of God for fear of those things that are coming upon the inhabited earth. Here’s what this  fear leads to. The Lord said no coward shall inherit the Kingdom of heaven:

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation chapter twenty one, verse eight. King James Bible.

The angel ends his message of the tribulation with the warning that the fearful, some bible translation says, the cowardly, shall not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, but will have their part in the lake of fire, which is the second death. It’s no wonder the fearful will have their part in the lake of fire. Just think of the many Christians who this spirit of fear was passed on to by these bible twisting, God’s word denying, weak and fearful Christians.

This Pretribulation Rapture is the work of fearful Christians who leads others to cowardly destruction.

They are being played by the master con artist; the whore of Babylon.

If all Christians are raptured before the great tribulation, why are there still Christians being killed by the beast even after the pale horse rides out? They are going to have to do some real bible twisting to explain this away. So the rapture is either at the middle or toward the end of the tribulation, I think it's at the end. But not at the beginning, that’s long pass and Christians are still in the earth. Twist the word of God out of fear and you will be sent strong delusion that you shall believe a lie.

The tribulation is now!!

You start out in error - how in the world can you end up anywhere but in error!  God has NEVER said the rapture or catching away of the church would be "secret." That is man's crazy idea. It is going to be NOISY! There will be a very loud trumpet sound and a very loud shout. It is VERY likely that cars will crash, perhaps planes. The world will know something happened - but they will not understand what. 

You can try and deny that 1 thes 4  and 5 are in the bible - maybe you have torn those pages out. They are there in all the other bibles and untold billions of believers have believed it. It is a minority that can't believe it. Why not just believe what is written? Why deny what is written? What possible benefit can you get for denying scripture? 

I have a suggestion: get out a dictionary and begin to study the word FUTURE.

Next, read through Revelation (It does NOT have an "s.") and write down all the events of the trumpets and vials, then search history books (or google) and write down the dates of when each event happened. It should be easy since you think they are all history. Then publish the dates and events here for all of us to see.

2 hours ago, noblenut said:

the whore of babylon is a future city in the time of the beast, so it hasn't happened yet, it is a prophesy concerning the end times which starts with the four horseman but is a time after them

Sorry, but it seems you don't know where we ARE in Revelation at this moment. Go back and study chapters 4 & 5 and see that John saw in vision form, the very moment Jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down - around 32 BC. They see if you can find 2000 years hidden in any verses there before the first seal is opened. 

You will NOT find 2000 years there, because they are NOT THERE. The truth is, the first five seals are HISTORY to us today. The 5th seal is the martyrs of the church age. The 6th seal begins God's wrath and judgment -and we are not there yet. The church has been waiting between the 5th and 6th seals for almost 2000 years.

The "whore" is referring to the city of Jerusalem during the time the Beast will be deceiving the entire world from there.

9 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Do you know what hour this is?It's the hour of temptation that you and many think they shall be raptured from,yet scripture as plain as day says we shall be delivered up .

You can be delivered up since that is what you have chosen. But for the rest of us, we are going to choose God's escape plan!

11 hours ago, George said:

My thoughts on why beheading ... It may be that you can harvest the organs if you behead someone.  For example, death by poisoning, or shock may damage organs to be used in organ transplants ... however, beheading may be the means to harvest organs.  Just a thought ... who knows!

Perhaps it was Muhammad's favorite way to murder. It seems to be the favorite way of those who follow the prophet.

1 hour ago, Royff said:

First it's you who are in error, that’s one of the names its been known by since the beginning of this false gospel. This whore idea about a pre tribulation rapture is man’s crazy idea. Now all this talk about planes crashing is pure Hollywood and they are cashing in bigtime on people like you. As far as only a minority believing this false teaching, if i read by bible right, it's only a minority that will not be deceived by the whore of Babylon, only the very elect, so I’m in good company. Its is you who are traveling down the board crowded road that leads to the acceptance of the antiChrist as Lord.

You are already in bad company, the majority, because the majority of the people believe something that doesn’t make it true. The majority of the world thought the world was flat, but that didn’t stop the world from being round. I see you have neglected to respond to the most important part of my statement, the timing of the great tribulation. Was it shortly after the Lord told John to publish what he saw or was it two thousand years into the future. If you don’t start out there then you start out in error.

As I stated before to identify who the whore of Babylon is we must look at her activities and not get stuck in what city her throne is in, that’s important, but we can’t get stuck there. She’s got so many internet bible prophecy interpreters so confused that they are still waiting, and try to use this one in their argument for pre tribulation, they are still waiting for Jacob’s trouble that God promise to deliver him out of, yea, they are still waiting for that to take place.

Well, that has already taken place, what do you think world war two was all about? Hitler and the [the whore of Babylon] the pope had all Jesus earthly family marked for death and the means to pull it off. They killed Jacob’s seed my the millions, starved them to there was nothing left but skin and bones then when they didn't die fast enough they were sent to gas chambers. Jacob had to sit there and watch as his children starve to death and dry up into skin and bones. Had God not delivered Jacob from the rider of the red horse [the horse you are still waiting to start his ride] Hitler, and the whore of Babylon Rome, Jacob’s seed would have been destroyed in the earth.

God has fulfilled his promise to Jacob and you missed it, it goes back to starting out in error, in the timing of when the tribulation started. Get the start date wrong and it's all wrong.

When they did die they were thrown on the ground and stacked up like stacks of wood in a wood pile. This is still the scarlet colored beast and the scarlet colored whore warring for the right to rule Babylon. If the pope with the aid of Hitler could eliminate the Jewish people they would win the war with the scarlet beast. Can you imagine some of Jacob’s seed being taken out of the gas chambers almost dead but not dead yet, to be thrown on a pile of dead bodies some probably dicaing with maggots all over the place, the last thing they would see of this world. This was Jacob’s trouble, on the verge of being wiped off the face of the earth.

But to the selfish fearful Christian who can only think of their own savier, this is not enough tribulation pain to meet their definition of tribulation because they, the fearful Christian has not been raptured yet. The pain these people saw as they were about to be eliminated from the face of the earth, to to the selfish fearful Christian they need to see more killing come to Jacob because unless Jacob suffers must more it destroys their argument of a pre tribulation rapture.

But to the great Christians who are expecting to be raptured, this is not enough tribulation for Jacob’s seed to be called great tribulation.  How could any tribulation be any greater? God delievered Jacob out of his troubles before his seed is totally destroyed, and Hitler and the popes of the whore of Babylon had the means and power to march across Europe and destroy the seed of Jacob. How did prophecy interpreters missed this, they missed it because of their incorrect timing of just when the tribulation started. They have no idea where they are in bible end-time prophecy.

They are still waiting for the white horse to ride out when the white horse has rode and completed its mission. The rider of the white horse was given a crown and told to ride out and win the war. This war was to decide who would rule in Lucifer’s kingdom, who it would be in power to take on the Lord at His return with their great weaponry and technology that they worship as their god. God was putting the hooks in the noses of the whore of Babylon, Europe and preparing them to do Battle with the King of kings.

Well, the white horse of Europe [the white race] did win the war and the white horse of Europe has been crown kings of the earth. Remember, they were given that crown. The teachers of the pre tribulation have no idea where they are in bible prophecy, how could they when they deny the truth because of fear? It is this fear that will cause them to hop on board of the first UFO, Lucifer’s rapture mobile to escape the big bad beast and in the end run right into the arms of the beast because of fear. That’s the destruction of the fearful that scripture speaks of.

And you expect people to believe you know what you are talking about, when you can give an account of when the tribulation started and didn’t even recognize when God kept his promise to Jacob and deviliver him out of his troubles. All this show is that you have no business trying to direct anyone to salvation but only to the whore that rides the scarlet colored beast!!

Please start at the beginning where Jesu told John to publish what he saw and when did this persecution of the saints start, was it in Rome or are we to wait for some future event. We must go back to the beginning because as you said, if you start out in error you end in error, so we must go back to the start and first get some clarity on that.

So please explain what ‘must shortly come to pass means and what a later generation means. We just need to make sure that we are not starting out in error.

It is very simple: God's "shortly" is not your "shortly."  How can something Paul made SO CLEAR be "false gospel?" I can answer that: it is because you don't believe Paul, plain and simple. If it is written, it is NOT false gospel. The problem is, your preconceptions are keeping you from understanding Paul.

If you wish for an answer to WHEN for the days of great tribulation, that is easy: Jesus said those days will begin right after the abomination of desolation. Jesus was quoting from Daniel where we know the abomination will be what stops the daily sacrifices and divides the week into two halves. John lays out the last half of the week very clearly with 5 different mentions  - two given in days, two in months and one in years. You imagine this is history.  If so, then you should have no problem giving us all DATES or each trumpet judgment and each vial poured out. 

Again you err: go back and learn the lesson from chapters 4 & 5 that give us the TIMING of the first seal. John got to see, in vision form, the very moment Jesus ascended into the throne room, right after telling Mary not to touch Him for He had not yet ascended. It was then that the Holy Spirit was sent down, just as Jesus said He would. TIME? Around 32 AD. Did you not notice that John used the color white 17 times in Revelation - and 16 of those times to represent righteousness? Do you imagine God would have him use white just once out of 17 times to represent evil? HARDLY! the first seal, opened as soon as Jesus ascended, is to represent THE CHURCH taking the GOSPEL to the world.

Just so you will know, seals 2 through 4 represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel. But God limited their theater of operation to 1/4 of the earth - that 1/4 centered on Jerusalem where the church began. 

Your post then, is mostly MYTH.