• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Royff said:

"What you wrote is in blue. It is hard for you to deny it, for it is right in front of you. You said all will be caught up to be with the Lord, one does not precede another. Yet, what Paul wrote is that the dead rise FIRST."

you words cut and pasted so I added nothing I'm quoting you. Where is the "in Christ" part of that verse of scripture. Do you see the problem with this? as you stated it by leaving out the "in Christ" part your statement makes no sense. the dead is the only one who can rise from the dead, the living can't rise from the dead,  you just again altered the word of God. Leaving out the "In Christ" part of the verse gives it an entirely different meaning, you can leave out one single word in scripture and it changes the entire meaning of the verse, that done all the time in new age bibles. 

So now you are going to deny that you lift out the "in Christ" part of the verse when its there for all to see? I have nothing against you as a person, what I don't like is you changing the word of God, it could be my mother and she would get the same thing from me. Please don't play that I'm being persecuted game, it shows weakness. 

I will paste it too:  What you wrote is in blue. It is hard for you to deny it, for it is right in front of you. You said all will be caught up to be with the Lord, one does not precede another. Yet, what Paul wrote is that the dead rise FIRST.  

Did you notice that I just wrote that? I did not "cut and paste" as you like to accuse me of. OF COURSE you know that the rapture is for those "In Christ." If you don't know that, why are you even here? Instead of accusing me, why not admit you were wrong? You said all at the same time, but the dead IN CHRIST rise first. That very word, "first" proved your statement wrong. 

You also know that the living that will be changed will be ONLY those alive and IN CHRIST.  Why nitpick? Why not just admit you were wrong? 

Why not answer the questions I ask: Are you unable...or perhaps unwilling? I will paste them again:

I guess what you were trying to say is, there is no rapture before the week, ONLY a rapture at the end of the week. Is that what you are trying to say?

Question: do you believe the Old Testament saints will be raptured with the church? If so, show us a verse. 

Do you believe the 144,000 will be raptured with the church?

Do you believe those that get beheaded will be raptured with the church? 

I have an idea: lets just believe what the bible says: Paul tells us the rapture will include ONLY those that are in Christ. Therefore the Old Testament saints CANNOT be included. Therefore their rapture  / resurrection must come at a different time.  

John saw the 144,000 in heaven in chapter 14, LONG before chapter 19 when Christ returns. Therefore according to your timing, the 144,000 cannot be included in the rapture of the church.

Question: How will YOU get to the marriage and supper? It will be in heaven.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, other one said:

look up Jack Parsons and the whore of Babylon....   the story is way too long to put in a thread...   if you have a few bucks to spare you might go to SkywatchTV and spend $15 to buy the streaming version of "Belly of the Beast"   some very interesting information about the people who founded the US government and why and where it's going...

I looked up Jack Parsons. Not a very nice fellow. I doubt if he made it to heaven.  I know where our government is going. We are going up, but they are going down - most of them.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Please notice the highlighted words. Are they not TIMING words, showing that the dead in Christ rise first, and then AFTER that, those that are alive rise? In other words, you are mistaken once again. 

The fact that you are missing is ALL return to the Father at death,please understand that I'm just planting seeds,if you don't agree it's all good,hopefully any body reading this it could help them.

With that said take a look at the below

I Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."

Please read this close,ie,the subject,is it not those who have died?

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

Question,do you believe that Christ rose from the dead?

If we believe, as a Christian, that Christ set the example for us; so that we will follow as He did, in dying, and rising again, then "to sleep" is to be dead from the flesh body. The Greek is a simple language, for it's structure allows one to be more precise. The subject in the frame of this verse is; "that ye not be ignorant as to where the dead are." If you're a Christian, you know and believe that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and on the third day arose and came out of the tomb. If you do not believe this, Paul classifies you as ignorant, and heathen [non-believer].

It was on the fortieth day that he ascended back to the Father. When Jesus ascended into heaven, all the souls went with him into heaven also, that had passed on, up to that point in time. The souls of some went to wait for that time of judgment, while others to the glory of God. Those that sleep [are dead] are not out there in a hole in the ground, but all Christians must believe that they arose to be with the Father, just like Christ did also. The dead are with God; all of them. "

How can Christ bring those who have died in Him back to earth,if they are not already with Him,in Heaven?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You have no business trying to teach others the word of God when all you do is confuse yourse

I gave fair warning in this thread.  If you cannot discuss something without making it personal you will simply be removed from the topic.  iamlamad has now been removed from this topic.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I have an idea: lets just believe what the bible says: Paul tells us the rapture will include ONLY those that are in Christ. Therefore the Old Testament saints CANNOT be included. 

Not true. What scripture says:

For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompense of the reward.

The OT saints are in Christ or they are not redeemed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Wow. This forum has gone way down the rabbit hole, lol.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

About par in most threads. Gotta get that rabbit.?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,077
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:02 AM, Mystic_Pizza said:

most threads that extend past a hundred or so posts usually end up way down one or more rabbit holes...    some are interesting when they don't get personal...   most are like this one and when all is said...   it gets personal...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I hardly know what to think about what I just read, let alone what can even be said about it. I just think I should leave it alone, lol.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,077
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Royff said:

I’ll say this and Worthy Forum may never hear from me again, I’ve found here what I found in most Christians forums, anytime the conversation gets a little heated they talk about it getting personal, at one time did the word of God stop bringing out passions is people? I’ll tell you when, its when people use these forum to play scripture volleyball, I throw you a verse of scripture and you volley one back to me and if we disagree let's just move on the the things we agree on even though even though what we don’t agree on can send souls to hell. I sometimes think we forget what this is all about.

The day that the word of God stop raising passion in people is the day that the church becomes lukewarm and it becomes; let's agree to disagree, but even this is not scriptural. How can two walk together if they do not agree, that’s scripture? If you say that the whore of Babylon’s gospel went out into the world and is the gospel of Christ and scripture and world history proves that to be untrue and it causes people to worship the whore of Babylon and you see this leading souls to hell, how can you not show passion for the destruction of your brothers and sisters, I’ll tell you who; a lukewarm church that really care nothing about the souls they claim to love.

But this is what the end-time church wants, a soft church with no passion for the Lord and His word and really no love for the souls that are being dragged to hell by a new age church. The Lord showed passion to the point that they nailed him to a tree because of that passion. Paul was beaten many times for showing that passion. A passionless gospel is an ineffective gospel. We are not unfeeling robots, we ‘ if we are Christian are called to stand against the powers of darkness that are out to destroy God’s kingdom, how do you stand against that darkness that’s out to destroy you and show no passion?

How could you claim to love your spouse and show no passion toward him or her? How can you claim to love the Lord and show no passion for his word? No passion no love! This is what the Lord talks about in Revelation when He tells the church it’s a lukewarm passionless church. Who wants that type of church; the infiltrators who claim that those who show passion are getting personal. Now if you start calling people out of their names and things like that then it is getting personal. The Lord told us to fight, watch and pray, how can you fight the powers of darkness without showing passion? No passion no love for what you are doing; lukewarm!

Lukewarmness is destroying the church, these are the words of the Lord. Let's work together on the things we agree on and come together and put behind those thing we don’t is what the whore of Rome uses to pull her whoring daughters, the protestants, back into her fold, back under her powers, yea’ lukewarm. The Lord warned you that because of this passionless lukewarmness that he will spew you out of his mouth. Meaning though you were once in the being of Christ, the place of salvation when you were in him, had your being in Him, He will spew you out because of a passionless lukewarmness. Now the Lord says nothing here about being a devil worshiper are drinking blood or worshiping idols or anything like that, but simply a passionless lukewarm church.

The day the gospel stop raising passions in people is the day it stops being the gospel of Christ and become the weapons in the hands of the whore of Babylon. It is that spirit that has taken control of this end-time church of Laodicea. I'm gone!

One can be very passionate without telling others how wrong they are and insinuating they are not very smart.  Sinceyouhave not been here very long I'm not sure you understand why the rules That have been set are needed.  Hate to see you go, but If you don't want to interface with us without being offensive that is your decision....   and that is all that is being asked

• Thumbs Up 1