Sign in to follow this  
Hands On

Still Good Folks Around

It is always a blessing to hear of such stories! It is true, the Good Samaritans seem to be far and few between.

This is a reminder for me to be able and help those that I can see that needs help, instead of just walking away from the situation!

Always a quote I find encouragement from: Be The Change You Want To See In The World.

In peace

• Thumbs Up 4

Blessings Hands On....

WOW! I had to stop & think for a minute"Whats an R100?" LOL    Praise Jesus!!!!! Not too many folks would run to catch the person who left behind a hundred dollar bill or maybe there are more than we think?In any event we can be sure that all the Glory belongs to God,now whether or not one hears His Still Small Voice is another story!!!

Thanks for sharing your delightful moment,its wonderful to hear something ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE!!

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Hands On....

WOW! I had to stop & think for a minute"Whats an R100?" LOL    Praise Jesus!!!!! Not too many folks would run to catch the person who left behind a hundred dollar bill or maybe there are more than we think?In any event we can be sure that all the Glory belongs to God,now whether or not one hears His Still Small Voice is another story!!!

Thanks for sharing your delightful moment,its wonderful to hear something ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE!!

With love in Christ,Kwik

sure am glad to see you back on again. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Hands On....

With love in Christ,Kwik

hello Kwikphilly yeah good to see you again!!! welcome back!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

A few years ago something similar happened to me.  I had just come from the bank and withdrawn household money for that pay check, and the envelop containing $400 fell out of my purse as I was getting out of the car.  The lady who found it brought it into the store and gave it to a clerk to return to me because she didn't speak English.  She was an elderly Hispanic lady caring for several grandchildren.   From their clothes they appeared impoverished.  I tried to give her a reward but she refused.  It meant so much to me that someone who needed it more than we did would go out of her way to return it.  Praise God for her integrity and for being such a good example to those kids.  She sure was a blessing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Willa said:

A few years ago something similar happened to me.  I had just come from the bank and withdrawn household money for that pay check, and the envelop containing $400 fell out of my purse as I was getting out of the car.  The lady who found it brought it into the store and gave it to a clerk to return to me because she didn't speak English.  She was an elderly Hispanic lady caring for several grandchildren.   From their clothes they appeared impoverished.  I tried to give her a reward but she refused.  It meant so much to me that someone who needed it more than we did would go out of her way to return it.  Praise God for her integrity and for being such a good example to those kids.  She sure was a blessing.

Just goes to show, doesn't it? We don't always need smart letters of recommendation or great CV's to distinguish between different children of God. I am so reminded of Paul's "...Or do we need like some people .letters of recommendation to you or from you?2. You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody.3, You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts."(N.I.V. 2 Cor.3:1-3).Nice to see that some people really do listen to Sermons or remember Sunday School lessons. Their behavior says it all.

Blessings

I dont want to take away from this beautiful thread but I have to give a "Kwik" THANK YOU to my Brother Cletus & Sister Mabel,its fantastic to see you too......its not only great coming back to Worthy to spread the Gospel but great coming back to be with our family,Praise Jesus!

Wow,Willas story is awesome......I have no doubt that woman is Bountifully Blessed -it reminded me of the widow who gave all she had(2 mites)....,the world sees these people as being poor and having nothing,they have way more than most- I cant even imagine the riches that have been stored up in Heaven for them-WOWeee!!!! 

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Praise God! 1

WOW! I had to stop & think for a minute"Whats an R100?" LOL    Praise Jesus!!!!! Not too many folks would run to catch the person who left behind a hundred dollar bill or maybe there are more than we think?

Of course, it's the Christian principle more than the actual comparison in amounts, but nevertheless, in Willa's case her $400  pans out to roughly R13.795 = $1 x $400=R 5518 in South African currency. What more can one say?

Sign in to follow this