My neighbor has been stealing from me and won't admit it

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

My neighbor has been stealing from me and won't admit it to me and I don't want to be her friend 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

are you asking for something or just wanting to rant   (which is perfectly fine if that's what you are doing).

Yes I want to know how come people steal 

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,016
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,291
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

For at least a year tenants in our large Apt building had their packages stolen regularly!   Tenants in the building had to put up signs for the delivery people not to leave anything by their doors, the situation was that bad.  The manager of our building is not friendly and said he is not responsible for packages.   (Under a previous management company, our nice manager collected the packages from the delivery people for us.)

So a tenant set out a fake delivery box and apparently a camera.   He caught the culprit red-handed!   It was a younger Asian gal...someone who you would never suspect!   She admitted to the thefts to the tenant.  Also, I heard maintenance men saw alot of unopened boxes in her apartment.

The police said to file police reports, and then they can take action about her.

P.S.  She would walk around the building from 3 to 5 pm looking for packages on all 3 floors!

Edited by Debp
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Debp said:

For at least a year tenants in our large Apt building had their packages stolen regularly!   Tenants in the building had to put up signs for the delivery people not to leave anything by their doors, the situation was that bad.  The manager of our building is not friendly and said he is not responsible for packages.   (Under a previous management company, our nice manager collected the packages from the delivery people for us.)

So a tenant set out a fake delivery box and apparently a camera.   He caught the culprit red-handed!   It was a younger Asian gal...someone who you would never suspect!   She admitted to the thefts to the tenant.  Also, I heard maintenance men saw alot of unopened boxes in her apartment.

The police said to file police reports, and then they can take action about her.

P.S.  She would walk around the building from 3 to 5 pm looking for packages on all 3 floors!

Wise tenant to set up a trap! Video doesnt lie. 

I hope all who were stolen  from do file reports. She must pay the piper. 

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,016
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,291
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

8 hours ago, 1sheep said:

I hope all who were stolen  from do file reports. She must pay the piper. 

Yes, I think she might keep doing it otherwise, sorry to say.   If it's who I think it is, she seemed like she might have some sort of mental or emotional issue.    I happened to see her walking by my window on my floor twice in one week and just thought she was exercising!   Thought she was hesitant to walk alone out on the street....I rarely run into her but she seems very within herself.   Needs prayer....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

15 hours ago, strebe said:

Yes I want to know how come people steal 

It's usually because of greed or selfishness, eg the Asian gal apartment tenant above who stole many parcels = free smartphones, laptops, handbags, shoes, clothes, etc which could also be sold off for cash.

I don't understand why people steal and do bad thing 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

5 minutes ago, strebe said:

I don't understand why people steal and do bad thing 

JOHN.10:7-10 (NKJV) = 7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

1JOHN.3:4-9 Sin and the Child of God

4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

JOHN.8:42-47 = 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

MARK.7:21-23 =  21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22 thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within and defile a man.”

Because of the curses from inherited Adam's Original Sin(GENESIS.2:17 & 3:14-19), Satan the devil can spiritually plant evil thoughts in our hearts and minds(cf HEBREWS.8:10-11), in order to deceive us into voluntarily/willfully/intentionally committing sins or evil-works or law-breaking, rejecting God/Jesus and ending up like him, ie the devil wants us to die young, turn to dust to become his spiritual food("you shall eat dust") and join him in eternal hell.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

16 hours ago, 1sheep said:

that's really not necessarily true this these days.....   one can do some interesting things with video editing software today.