• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone,

I went along and  believed in the Pre-Trib rapture because I just went along with what the preachers said.  I was guilty of not studying the Word and asking the Lord for His wisdom.  Well, a few years ago, I heard someone on youtube talk about the post-trib rapture.  So of course I had to do some investigating and the Scriptures that she gave were Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21.  I also asked the Holy Spirit, to show me truth. 

One night I just could not sleep so I went into a room and opened the Scriptures.  I was studying all night and the Lord showed me that we were going to be here.  We needed to go through the tribulation and that it would purify His Church, the Bride of Christ. 

I believe we will be here to the end.  There are many verses that exhort , "He who endures to the end".

I believe a little differently than most Post-Tribbers.  I believe that we will actually be here while the plagues and bowls of God's wrath are being poured out.   But we will be supernaturally protected while  the plagues and wrath are being poured out,  we will be raptured, while the wicked are facing judgment.  Everything, the rapture, the judgment of the wicked will be happening simultaneously….So bear with me, while I present my case. 

Matthew 13:37-43 King James Version (KJV)

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the Kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 24:31 King James Version (KJV)

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds(should say from the four corners of the earth…mandela effect), from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 14:15-20 King James Version (KJV)

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

So we are told that we will the know the times and the seasons but not the day or the hour.  We are told that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night BUT YE, BRETHREN, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, THAT THAT DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF. 

We who are awake and sober, will be ready. 

Revelation 15 is about the Seven Plagues

Revelation 16 is the Vials of God's Wrath being poured out…..

Revelation 16:1-16 King James Version (KJV) Vials of God's Wrath being poured out…..

16 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Right in the middle of the vials of wrath being poured out of this chapter, Jesus comes like a thief!!! 

But we will be supernaturally protected like the Israelites in Goshen during the plagues in Egypt.  Or Like Noah and his family on the ark. 

Revelation 6:6 King James Version (KJV)

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The Holy Spirit is the oil and the wine.  We have the Holy Spirit as believers in Christ Jesus.  The Holy Spirit was not taken out of the way by leaving, He merely stepped aside to let the ac come into power, to allow God's Will to be done.  He is still present because God said do not hurt the oil and the wine, aka Holy Spirit.  (I will provide that Matthew 25-The Parable of the 10 Virgins as a reference of the oil being the Holy Spirit)

Revelation 16:15 is a good indicator that Jesus is coming to get us at the very end.  We will be caught up in the twinkling of the eye while judgment is being poured out on the wicked.

I have more…but this will have to do for now…. I welcome your thoughts!  But I just have one thing more to say. I still love all my brothers and sisters in Christ who believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture.  If Christ does come to get us before, then HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE GOD!!!  BUT IF NOT, WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST.  SO THAT WE WILL BE A TESTIMONY UNTO JESUS! 

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I have more…but this will have to do for now…. I welcome your thoughts!  But I just have one thing more to say. I still love all my brothers and sisters in Christ who believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture.  If Christ does come to get us before, then HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE GOD!!!  BUT IF NOT, WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST.  SO THAT WE WILL BE A TESTIMONY UNTO JESUS! 

I was also a pre-tribber for most of my life, probably for the same reasons, but roughly seven years ago I began to see things quite differently in scripture.  I agree with what you see for the most part, in particular regarding Revelation 16 and the announcement that He comes as a thief.  This is when the gathering takes place, but one slight variance is that you stated this happens in the middle of the wrath, whereas the scripture you cited occurs near the end, after the sixth bowl/vial.

I see what takes place after this as the final hour, which is spoken of frequently.  For example, Jesus tells us in the gospel accounts that no one knows the day, or hour.  There are also several other places on the subject that speak of a very specific hour, such as Revelation 18, and this one, which is often used to support pre-trib, but actually speaks against it when taking all the information into account.

Revelation 3:10  Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Another area of interest is in regards to the harvest.

Revelation 14:14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and seated on the cloud one like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head, and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.”16 So he who sat on the cloud swung his sickle across the earth, and the earth was reaped.

17 Then another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, the angel who has authority over the fire, and he called with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, “Put in your sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, for its grapes are ripe.” 19 So the angel swung his sickle across the earth and gathered the grape harvest of the earth and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse's bridle, for 1,600 stadia.

So we see in the harvest of the earth, the wheat is gathered, followed right after by the tares, which coincides with the information regarding the battle of Armageddon.  You may have already concluded this as well, other than the specific hour.  Besides this slight difference, we are of the same opinion.  Not quite post-trib for me, but only an hour separation.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I was also a pre-tribber for most of my life, probably for the same reasons, but roughly seven years ago I began to see things quite differently in scripture.  I agree with what you see for the most part, in particular regarding Revelation 16 and the announcement that He comes as a thief.  This is when the gathering takes place, but one slight variance is that you stated this happens in the middle of the wrath, whereas the scripture you cited occurs near the end, after the sixth bowl/vial.

I see what takes place after this as the final hour, which is spoken of frequently.  For example, Jesus tells us in the gospel accounts that no one knows the day, or hour.  There are also several other places on the subject that speak of a very specific hour, such as Revelation 18, and this one, which is often used to support pre-trib, but actually speaks against it when taking all the information into account.

Revelation 3:10  Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Another area of interest is in regards to the harvest.

Revelation 14:14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and seated on the cloud one like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head, and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.”16 So he who sat on the cloud swung his sickle across the earth, and the earth was reaped.

17 Then another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, the angel who has authority over the fire, and he called with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, “Put in your sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, for its grapes are ripe.” 19 So the angel swung his sickle across the earth and gathered the grape harvest of the earth and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse's bridle, for 1,600 stadia.

So we see in the harvest of the earth, the wheat is gathered, followed right after by the tares, which coincides with the information regarding the battle of Armageddon.  You may have already concluded this as well, other than the specific hour.  Besides this slight difference, we are of the same opinion.  Not quite post-trib for me, but only an hour separation.

God bless

Thanks Wing-nut....I guess I should have said in the "middle of chapter 16 which is about the wrath of God being poured out"  :) .... I will try and edit that part.  But, most definitely we will be here and I believe we will be bold, on fire for the Lord, not scared, and definitely hated by the rest of the world! 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Thanks Wing-nut....I guess I should have said in the "middle of chapter 16 which is about the wrath of God being poured out"  :) .... I will try and edit that part.  But, most definitely we will be here and I believe we will be bold, on fire for the Lord, not scared, and definitely hated by the rest of the world! 

I may have just misread it as well originally.  Regardless, I am encouraged you see the same thing I do, your thread in many ways mirrors some that I have posted in the past.  I believe that hour of trial that we are gone for, is the trial by fire that is spoken of by the OT prophets for Israel, specifically Zechariah saying that the Lord will personally bring the 1/3 through the fire.

19 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I may have just misread it as well originally.  Regardless, I am encouraged you see the same thing I do, your thread in many ways mirrors some that I have posted in the past.  I believe that hour of trial that we are gone for, is the trial by fire that is spoken of by the OT prophets for Israel, specifically Zechariah saying that the Lord will personally bring the 1/3 through the fire.

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, are you saying we are not here for "the hour of trial"?  I believe that the fire is going to purify the Church, the bride.  That is why when Jesus comes for the Bride, we will be so white, so pure, and without blemish!!!  :D

Our faith will be put through the fire and purified.  It won't be pleasant but Oh, we must think of our reward in heaven!  And the people who still haven't taken the MOB will see the glory and power and beauty of Jesus and there will be a great end time harvest when many come to faith in Jesus!!!  Praise The Lord!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

1 hour ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

The Harvest Is At The End Of The World

Well, a few years ago, I heard someone on youtube talk about the post-trib rapture. 

Matthew 10:15 (NKJV)Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

Matthew 24:37But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

2PETER.2:4-11 Doom of False Teachers

4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked 8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)— 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, 11 whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.

It will likely be a Pre-Trib Rapture = with God, all things are possible.

The End Time Harvest will be like the Story of Noah(GENESIS.6) and Lot(GENESIS.18 & 19), eg when God could only destroy evil/unrighteous Sodom and Gomorrah after righteous Lot and his family had departed from it. Hence, .......

1THESS.4:16-17 = 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 

10 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, are you saying we are not here for "the hour of trial"?  I believe that the fire is going to purify the Church, the bride.  That is why when Jesus comes for the Bride, we will be so white, so pure, and without blemish!!!  :D

No, you understood me correctly.  I do not believe we will be here for that final hour, as the gathering takes place at His coming like a thief.

12 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Our faith will be put through the fire and purified.  It won't be pleasant but Oh, we must think of our reward in heaven!  And the people who still haven't taken the MOB will see the glory and power and beauty of Jesus and there will be a great end time harvest when many come to faith in Jesus!!!  Praise The Lord!

I agree with you, but not on the timing.  What I mean is, honestly, there won't be many Christians still alive by the time we reach this point, and those that are will most likely be imprisoned.

Revelation 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear:

10 If anyone is to be taken captive,
    to captivity he goes;
if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
    with the sword must he be slain.

Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

What we have is a 42 month period in which war is waged on the saints, an extermination if you will.  Some slain by the sword, some taken captive and most of that group probably executed.  Our purification is based on our faith in Christ, much like the persecution the early church faced.  We are made white by Him, and Him alone, and our witness will be displayed in how we meet our end, only by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Remember the call in scripture, do not love your lives.

Now during this same period of time, the faithful remnant of Israel is being protected in the wilderness.  Hosea gives a pretty good account of what is taking place with them, and also Isaiah.  Revelation also speaks of the two groups and the different manner in which they experience the end times.

Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time. 15 The serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, to sweep her away with a flood. 16 But the earth came to the help of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river that the dragon had poured from his mouth. 17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I went along and  believed in the Pre-Trib rapture because I just went along with what the preachers said.  I was guilty of not studying the Word and asking the Lord for His wisdom.  Well, a few years ago, I heard someone on youtube talk about the post-trib rapture.  So of course I had to do some investigating and the Scriptures that she gave were Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21.  I also asked the Holy Spirit, to show me truth. 

One night I just could not sleep so I went into a room and opened the Scriptures.  I was studying all night and the Lord showed me that we were going to be here.  We needed to go through the tribulation and that it would purify His Church, the Bride of Christ. 

I believe we will be here to the end.  There are many verses that exhort , "He who endures to the end".

I believe a little differently than most Post-Tribbers.  I believe that we will actually be here while the plagues and bowls of God's wrath are being poured out.   But we will be supernaturally protected while  the plagues and wrath are being poured out,  we will be raptured, while the wicked are facing judgment.  Everything, the rapture, the judgment of the wicked will be happening simultaneously….So bear with me, while I present my case. 

Well then the Lord must of showed you something that is not in the Scriptures or else you misinterpreted the Scriptures. The number ONE mistake you and all post-tribbers make is you do not understand the different Harvests. Jesus came only for the Jews as per his ministry, so he's speaking to the Jews in most cases overall, sometimes to the Jewish Disciples only (who are a part of the church because God only blinded Israel IN PART), but mostly to the Jews in total. Of course the Jews are the Wheat who will stay on earth with the Tares till the end, thus they flee Judea to Petra. The Church does not stay on earth, we are Raptured to Heaven, we are seen in Heaven before the Seals are opened in Rev. 4:4, Rev. 5:9 and just after the Seals are opened in Revelation 7:9-17, and thus we return with Jesus in Rev. ch. 19. 

The Jewish Bride and Groom stay in the Wedding Chambers 7 days (7 years). The room is built in the Father's house (Heaven). I go to prepare a place for you (Church) and if I go I will return again. You guys conflate the Church and Israel. 

Matthew 13:37-43 King James Version (KJV)

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the Kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Not understanding they are DIFFERENT ENTITIES leads to that conflation, just like I pointed out about the Wheat and the Tares. ALREADY ABOVE: Israel remain on earth with the Wicked until the end.......the Church does not !!

Matthew 24:31 King James Version (KJV)

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds(should say from the four corners of the earth…mandela effect), from one end of heaven to the other.

We are gathered from Heaven, don't change the Scriptures there now......................................because we are in Heaven just like Rev. 4:4, 5:9, 7:9-17 and Rev. ch. 19 says. 

Revelation 14:15-20 King James Version (KJV)

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Leaving off a part of the Scriptures are not going to change what they mean............

Rev. 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

So it's actually Jesus who thrusts in the sickle from upon THE CLOUDS (Rapture) and the Angel announces it. This is the Rapture of the Church. Whereas verses 18-20 is Armageddon, the Harvest of the Wicked. Rev. 14:1 is the 144,000 or the Jews hiding in Petra who show up on Mt. Zion with Jesus. So that is at the END TIMES (Wheat) as is Armageddon (Tares) but the Church is called up to be with Jesus, that is why it shows Jesus on the clouds when he Harvests us the Church !! The Angel thrusts in the sickel when the Wicked Tares are Reaped (Armageddon). So its different Harvests, Jesus thrusts in the SICKLE to reap the Church and an Angel thrusts in the SICKLE to reap the Wicked Tares. 

1 Thessalonians 5:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

So we are told that we will the know the times and the seasons but not the day or the hour.  We are told that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night BUT YE, BRETHREN, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, THAT THAT DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF. 

We who are awake and sober, will be ready. 

Revelation 15 is about the Seven Plagues

Revelation 16 is the Vials of God's Wrath being poured out…..

Meaning we will not be on earth for the Day of the Lord, just like 2 Thess. 2 says, we will DEPART before the DOTL. 

THEY will be overcome by the DOTL, not us. 

It actually says of the times and seasons, you have no need for me to explain these things unto you...........meaning you know that we do not go through the Wrath of God, but THEY DO, when they say Peace & Safety then destruction will fall upon them. 

And we are gone before the 70th week starts, which means before the first seal is opened. 

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Right in the middle of the vials of wrath being poured out of this chapter, Jesus comes like a thief!!! 

Which means he comes quickly, speedily. The Church is in Heaven and Returns with Jesus just like Rev. 19. says. 

What you guys/ladies do is ignore every scripture that says otherwise, and just drive straight ahead oblivious to the facts that disprove your theories. I mean Rev. 19 can't even happen without a Rapture. Revelation in general seems to confuse the masses. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, SelahSong said:

Matthew 24:31 "And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

The 7th trump has sounded, and this is the time when Jesus Christ returns. At this time, God will send His angels to every corner of the earth and even to the heavens to gather His Elect. 

This has nothing to do with the 7th Trumpet, all Angels Announcements are called TRUMPETS, when Jesus calls us to Heaven it's as if the sound of a Trumpet, not a Trumpet. So even if the Angel sounds a Trumpet to gather us from ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER, it has nothing to do with Judgment Trumpets for earth. Jesus actually returns at the 7th Vial landing on Mt. Zion, the 7th Trumpet is the 3rd Woe......the 3rd Woe is ALL SEVEN VIALS combined. We know this for a fact, in Rev. 8 the Last 3 Trumps are said to be the last three Woes. 

1 hour ago, SelahSong said:

1 Thessalonians 4:13  "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."

Regarding "concerning them which are asleep," Paul is comforting his brethren who were concerned about their loved ones who had already passed away.  Paul is assuring them that their loved ones are already in heaven.

Not so, read 1 Cor. 15 again REAL CAREFUL. The Dead in Christ rise first uncorruptible (without a flesh body) , then we which are alive and remain shall be CHANGED IN A FLASH (we die and the Spirit man goes to Heaven) losing that which is CORRUPT. (FLESH).  We all go meet the Lord Jesus in the air, then go to Heaven to Marry the Lamb in Heaven just like Rev. 19 says. We are seen in Rev. 4:4, 5:9 in Heaven BEFORE the Seals are opened and in Rev. 7:9-17 in Heaven, just after the Seals are opened. 

1 Cor . 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Then we have this below: 

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So when Jesus SHOUTS as a Trump, the Dead in Christ rise, THEN we who are alive will die and go in our Spirit man, without FLESH, which CAN NOT enter Heaven, to be with Christ in the air, and then we will go to Heaven to Marry the Lamb, see Rev. 19, we return from Heaven with Jesus. 

2 hours ago, SelahSong said:

The Lord is going to descend at the 7th trump.  The dead in Christ will rise first because they are already in heaven with Him.

Again, the Rapture has ZERO to do with a Judgment Trump. Trumpets made announcements. In Rev. 4:1 we see it is Jesus' voice.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Trumpets are announcements, the Feast of Trumpets ANNOUNCED that the Harvest was over and that the Feast of Atonement was nigh, then came the Feast of Tabernacle, DO YOU SEE IT ? THe pattern of God ? 

The Harvest ENDS (Church Age)..........TRUMPET BLOWS (Jesus calls the Church home) and the Church is Raptured, then Israel MUST ATONE just like the 70 (th) Week Prophecy says !! Atonement must be made by Israel, after Israel repents they thus TABERNACLE (DWELL) with Jesus (God) for 1000 years. 

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

the end may not mean the very end but an end of an era or personal tribulation. the last book rev is over many 100s or years, if u look at the horseman 2 have happened according to history conquest and war and we are at the start of drought(or famine) with pestilence and plague still to come.  the rapture or multitude isn't till the earth and heavens get shaken and then there is more after that, so if u are waiting for the rapture it may be a long wait