• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. 9 And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them,10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

That is an interesting thing- most, at least I'm speaking about myself, are so caught up in what will be happening next on the prophetic calendar, that the thousand years are almost hidden behind the curtain and not much is said about it- I guess I just want to be ready for whatever is coming down the pike next, lol.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

That is an interesting thing- most, at least I'm speaking about myself, are so caught up in what will be happening next on the prophetic calendar, that the thousand years are almost hidden behind the curtain and not much is said about it- I guess I just want to be ready for whatever is coming down the pike next, lol.

Yes, I think most are more interested in the more immediate future than what comes next.  It is important though, not to forget that this is also prophecy that must take place, so the two different battles should not be confused.  This plays a large part in the differing views, how one sees certain events.  If misplaced in the timeline, it throws everything out of whack.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the thread is getting really confusing....   the war in Ezekiel 38 is not the same as the war spoken of in Revelation 20...    Ezekiel war happens before the tribulation and Revelation 20 is not only after the tribulation, it's after the 1000 millennium...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

19 hours ago, Adstar said:

Putin was an agent of the former Soviet Unions secret service the KGB...  So it is highly unlikely that his outward show of ""interest"" in the eastern orthodox religion is genuine.. More likely it is a political move to gain the support of people who have a genuine interest in the eastern orthodox religion..  Politicians are all about doing their best to make themselves appealing to as many sections of their societies as possible.. 

As for the Russian Orthodox religion.. It has a history of carrying out pogroms against the jewish people of Russia.. As far as i can tell the Russian orthodox church is closer to the catholic religion then it is to the Christian religion..  It is a church of state.. And it serves the interest of the elites of the Russian state..

I note how recently the Ukrainian people have created a separate Ukrainian Orthodox church.. The reason for this break with the Russian Orthodox church is the conflict in eastern Ukraine between Ukraine and Russian backed separatists.. The move to separate from the Russian Orthodox church stems from the knowledge that the Russian orthodox church works to assist the Russian elites objective which include the defeat of the independently minded people of Ukraine..

Can anyone tell me if i can post a video in this section of worthy ? 

just out of curiosity do you read Russian newspapers very often...

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

30 minutes ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

What Thousand years? I ‘m not concerned about that which we are not told...I look only to what we are told will occur before meeting our Lord in the air. What has gone before I can not change...what will be after the rapture I look foreword to excitedly, especially what we are told will be for us.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

The Ezekiel 38 war will be before the supposed pre-trib rapture. So buckle up little lamb it's going to be a bumpy ride.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Absolutely! We have read prophecy in Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Revelation and even Psalms etc. but now we can watch for it and see it expectantly, with Bible in hand and eyes to the heavens.... Anyone who is not excited and fascinated...I don’t understand..We are His! 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Post the video in the video forum, then when it is approved you can directly link it in this thread.

Thanks wingnut,, I think i have succeded in doing it..

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, other one said:

just out of curiosity do you read Russian newspapers very often...

No.. But i do follow a Utube account that reports on the situation in Ukraine..

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Thanks wingnut,, I think i have succeded in doing it..

You did, it is there for you to link now.