Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Do not stop waiting for the rapture. Do not be fooled by what others say. Read the Bible it is your only guide book. The instant the rapture occurs Satan is in control and total chaos occurs on earth as it did in the flood...there is a time when we meet our Lord in the air, do not miss that ‘twinkle of the eye’ moment.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

At the end of Revelation Chapter 3 there is no mention of the Church. Chapter 1-3 Christ is talking and telling the different churches what they are doing good and what He hates. Chapter 3 is the end of the Church age that is where in ch 3 v 20-22 Jesus says “Behold I stand at the door and knock....he who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” Before it’s too late.

If the church was still on earth during the tribulation, they would be ministering and be killed for their ministry. This is not what our Lord wants of the faithful in Him. Chapter 4, at this point there is no longer the Church, the Bride of Christ on Earth. Our Lord has redeemed us and removed us from harms way as He did with Noah and Lot’s family...they are a pre- example of what will happen to the Bride. That is why we have no part in the Tribulation. 

So you believe you are a prophet and this is the prophecy you preach.

Understanding that your prophecy is not biblical,and can not be backed up with scripture,i have no need to believe you.

I think i will stick with the word of God.

17 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Matthew 24:37-46 

37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what [a]hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what [b]hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Notice that in the days of Noah, people were eating, drinking, having weddings, etc., while Noah was obediently preparing the ark, as God had instructed.  Then the flood came and swept away those who were unprepared and were taken away ("removed").  Noah and his family were left to carry on God's plan.  

In the case of Lot, God graciously allowed him to escape while those in the city, living in sin, were destroyed with fire and brimstone ("removed") and taken away.  

In closing, God leaves the righteous to carry on His plan and the unrighteous are destroyed (taken away) and will not escape His wrath.  The righteous will remain faithfully working in the field until the Second Coming of our Redeemer.  

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Its nice to see someone who pays close attention to Jesus.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

It seems that the biggest argument in the last few posts is whether or not there is a literal rapture that will happen before the tribulation period begins, or not.

Many years ago, I used to believe that there would be a pre-trib rapture, taking us all out of harm's way before all of the really horrific things started to happen during the tribulation. I won't go into massive detail, but I started looking more closely at things and wondered why the apostles and prophets suffered so very much through the ages, and yet in the last days, Christians are going to have what I would consider to be a free pass, so to speak, to not have any suffering whatsoever, other than the usual earthly stuff we all suffer by just being human, and that we would all be taken out before the really awful 'tribulation' stuff happens.

There are so many bible verses that can be construed as 'yes, there IS going to be a pre-trib rapture', and 'no, definitely NOT!', to the point that it's just all over the place, causing confusion, dissension, arguments, you name it.

Not that anyone is interested, but I'll say it anyway, here's my take on it- if there IS a pre-trib rapture, we are lucky because we will escape the horrific things coming to the world after it happens. No need to worry because we won't be here when they start doing away with those who believe (after the rapture) in Jesus, and must 'seal their testimony with their blood'- no worries, because...we won't be here, etc. 

Okay. So.

Here is my issue with things happening like that: if it does, Amen! I'm most definitely all for that, but...If it doesn't, and the majority of Christians are thinking that it does?  What then? Christians expecting to be in heaven before that all happens are going to be in major shock, and woefully unprepared. And that is something that is really frightening to think about. I'm not saying that it will play out that way, we all know that it is going to happen one way, or the other- either there will be a pre-trib rapture, or there won't be, and it will all happen later on sometime during the tribulation, possibly after- my own thoughts eventually came to be that Christians would be taken out before 'God's Wrath', but honestly? I don't have a clue- like I said, there are SO many ways to interpret scripture and have it point to a pre-trib, or mid-trib, or post-trib- it's utterly confusing. I just know that the one thing that scares me the most out of those scenarios, is thinking, as I did almost my entire life, that there would be a pre-trib rapture, that we wouldn't have to go through all of the horrors of the tribulation, and then discovering that we WOULD be going through some or possibly all of it, and being completely unprepared for it, spiritually- relaxed, and ....asleep, pretty much.

In closing...being 'right' about the when of this isn't the main thing- being spiritually ready is the most important thing- because if we are spiritually ready, prayerful, searching God and His word, it won't matter when it happens.

I know, I know- you guys think I'm a total Debbie Downer, lol. That's ok :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

... but it will matter.  Very much so, Mystic.  If you think that the antichrist is Jesus (6th trump) come to rapture you away, you will be deceived.  God gave us the Bible so that we would know.  God is not the author of confusion.  If people would just read the Word...

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

I understand what you mean, and I agree that yes, it does matter- Matthew 24 is so important to understanding how things will go, but there are people who say that the rapture and Second Coming are two distinct, different things- to happen at different times, where Jesus comes back but 'His feet don't touch the earth' (rapture), to the Second Coming where "Every eye shall see Him, and those who pierced Him"- it can be pretty confusing, that's for sure. For those who are expecting a rapture, and if it weren't the actual 'rapture' they are expecting, then yes, there could be some major deceit going on there. I agree, God is not the author of confusion- but it's easy to see how...easily words are taken and twisted, given new meaning, etc.- and to this day there are many, myself included, who aren't sure what everything in Revelation is talking about- even Daniel didn't understand a lot of what he saw, lol- I don't think that it's....satanic confusion, so much as it's just not always easy to understand, lol.

I'll just leave everyone with Matthew 24, here...

Matthew 24:1-35

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

In closing...being 'right' about the when of this isn't the main thing- being spiritually ready is the most important thing- because if we are spiritually ready, prayerful, searching God and His word, it won't matter when it happens.

Precisely!

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No.Its the exact same war between God and Gog.

Goddoesnt need two chances to kill Gog.He does it the first and only war which takes place 1000 years after Armegeddon when most Israels are destroyed.

This is the next war Israel has.

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/9-6.htm

Ezekiel 33 is 1000 years after ezekiel9.

Why is Israel burying the dead for 7 months in Ezk.  39:2 KJV - states 5/6's are killed.  And all are destroyed in Rev 20:9 - And fire came down out of heaven and devoured them.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

22 hours ago, other one said:

Do you understand that Hillary sent Victoria Nnuland and several CIA people to Ukraine and overthrew their elected government?

In the end the government in power in Ukraine did not have the support necessary to maintain it's power.. So the support or otherwise of outside operators is not what caused the fall of the former Ukrainian government..  If they Government had the support of the people hillary and Nmuland's efforts would have failed..

In the end it's each leaders responsibility to keep themselves in power.. If they have the support they will stay in power..

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Why is Israel burying the dead for 7 months in Ezk.  39:2 KJV - states 5/6's are killed.  And all are destroyed in Rev 20:9 - And fire came down out of heaven and devoured them.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You think israel wants to look at Gogs armies bones for eternity?The answer is no.They going tohave the mess cleaned up like anyone else would.

Now i have a question for you.Which comes first,Ezekiel 9 where israelis are sinning greating and shedding blood as they are today?Or Ezekiel 38 where the Israelis have enterd into peace?

Ezekiel 9

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/9-9.htm

Or Ezekiel 38

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/38-11.htm

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

36 minutes ago, Adstar said:

In the end the government in power in Ukraine did not have the support necessary to maintain it's power.. So the support or otherwise of outside operators is not what caused the fall of the former Ukrainian government..  If they Government had the support of the people hillary and Nmuland's efforts would have failed..

In the end it's each leaders responsibility to keep themselves in power.. If they have the support they will stay in power..

they did have some support in the eastern half of the country but not the majority.   That is the reason they didn't win the election of the government that was overthrown....

The US got involved because we wanted to kick the Russians out of the Sevastopol port and move the NATO fleet into it when it was possible....    Our country has overthrown governments all over the world when we have an agenda.....      About 85% of the people in Crimea are of Russian origins and speak only the Russian language and when they voted to not be a part of Ukraine and join with Russia we accused them of throwing the election...

Then when the population of eastern Ukraine who is also mostly of Russian background were not being treated equally and  asked Russia for help we got out panties all in a wad and armed the Ukraine government with weapons that we had no right to give them....

But hey, we do the bidding of the Rothschild central banks and when Russia paid off all their debts to the central bank they once more became the enemy and when Putin started talking about naturalizing the banks, something drastic had to be done.....    comes in the US to do the work and Hillary managed to get things done and was rewarded very well in doing so.....