Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

What are your thoughts, prophetically, regarding the removal of troops from Syria? How does this relate to Ezekiel 38..or does it?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

No insight here. Troops going in? Maybe. Troops coming out?  Thank the Lord!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

All these things have something to do with the way things transpire but the verse that trips up the timing mentality of Ezekiel 38 being imminent and shows other events must transpire beforehand is verse 11.

..........and you will say,'I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls, and having no bars or gates,............

Just as a horrific event as the Holocaust set the stage for the Jews to return, there may be another horrific event or events that bring the world together creating the type of peace that would let Israel's guard down, ultimate deception of a millennial type atmosphere. "Peace, peace, peace, and then sudden destruction." Or there will be a partial fulfilment of Ezekiel 38 with the fulness at the end of the millennium.

We can see clearly as these events occur but beforehand we are told to watch and be ready. Believers saw the Jews would be back in the land but never thought of or saw the events needed to make it happen.  We do have educated speculation to chew on but, 'Watch and be ready'.                                             

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

My own thoughts on the removal of troops is that Ezekiel 38 speaks of a very large coalition of nations going against Israel- with Gog pretty well being the leader- my understanding has always been that Gog was a nation/country to the 'uttermost North' of Israel, and there seems to be only one nation geographically positioned there. I read years ago about the 'hooks put into the jaw' and being pretty well dragged out, almost by force it would seem, to mean that there were other nations that had some sort of 'pact', as it were, with them and when time came to pay the piper, so to speak, Gog pretty well had to go along with it- that's not to say it wasn't the plan, but still- 

At any rate....I'm thinking that the troop removal in light of the size of what is prophesied to go against Israel in that future battle is ...minimal, at best- in other words, it would be no match for what's to come up against it. I probably have a really simplistic view of the way things could possibly play out, but I always think of how the State of Israel became a nation within a day, with the Balfour Declaration, and this bible verse:

Isaiah 66:8 - - Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

Just my two cents, lol.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

7 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

What are your thoughts, prophetically, regarding the removal of troops from Syria?

I don't think our withdrawal from Syria constitutes us leaving them all alone.  I believe the decision was made because the current administration is confident Israel can handle the situation without our presence.  If that were to change, I believe we would send troops back in without question.  Is it possible that the buildup from Iran and Russia has some connection to prophecy?  It is certainly possible, but merely speculation at this point.

7 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

How does this relate to Ezekiel 38..or does it?

I don't believe it does.  As Zemke pointed out, the Ezekiel 38 war is against a city with no walls that is not expecting any trouble.  If the walls come down, and peace is established, then it would be possible.  Personally I believe the Ezekiel 38 war is what will occur at the end of the millennium.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I find it interesting that Putin's mother is a very dedicated Russian Orthodox Christian and he has been involved with the church himself all his life.....    how one that has the knowledge of the Bible would invade Israel with the very people mentioned in Ezekiel is beyond me....

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, other one said:

I find it interesting that Putin's mother is a very dedicated Russian Orthodox Christian and he has been involved with the church himself all his life.....    how one that has the knowledge of the Bible would invade Israel with the very people mentioned in Ezekiel is beyond me....

It seems to make more sense when in Ezekiel God says He will put 'hooks' in Gog's jaw and drag him out, basically. It sort of gives the impression that Gog isn't much wanting to do it, but for whatever reason, has no choice but to go and do this thing. Just a thought.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, other one said:

Putin was an agent of the former Soviet Unions secret service the KGB...  So it is highly unlikely that his outward show of ""interest"" in the eastern orthodox religion is genuine.. More likely it is a political move to gain the support of people who have a genuine interest in the eastern orthodox religion..  Politicians are all about doing their best to make themselves appealing to as many sections of their societies as possible.. 

As for the Russian Orthodox religion.. It has a history of carrying out pogroms against the jewish people of Russia.. As far as i can tell the Russian orthodox church is closer to the catholic religion then it is to the Christian religion..  It is a church of state.. And it serves the interest of the elites of the Russian state..

I note how recently the Ukrainian people have created a separate Ukrainian Orthodox church.. The reason for this break with the Russian Orthodox church is the conflict in eastern Ukraine between Ukraine and Russian backed separatists.. The move to separate from the Russian Orthodox church stems from the knowledge that the Russian orthodox church works to assist the Russian elites objective which include the defeat of the independently minded people of Ukraine..

Can anyone tell me if i can post a video in this section of worthy ? 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Adstar said:

Can anyone tell me if i can post a video in this section of worthy ?

Post the video in the video forum, then when it is approved you can directly link it in this thread.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

The adversary is not wise. As Saul said, had they but known... they never would have killed the King of Glory.

Be of good cheer, God is in charge and much prophesy is hind-sight understood. (only)