• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

49 minutes ago, Adstar said:

No.. But i do follow a Utube account that reports on the situation in Ukraine..

Do you understand that Hillary sent Victoria Nnuland and several CIA people to Ukraine and overthrew their elected government?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

I do not look at links as they are not your words. What I am saying is that this war is not a part of Revelation. The saints, those who have accepted Christ are still here the Rapture has not yet taken place.

Seems like you would be intetested in Gods word.That is what the links are.

According to revelation.The saints are here when Gog invades Israel.I guess because you refuse to read Gods word,you dont know.

Someone has decieved you.You should read revelation some time and see how youve been decieved.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Oh my friend, you are not reading Revelation as you should. I told you before, after Revelation chapter 3 the church is not mentioned because we are not on earth we have been raptured, or as some prefer caught up, to meet Jesus in the air.

You cannot read Revelation without first reading the other prophetic books. They are so important. Daniel was given by God a timeline of past, present and future in the statue. But, Ezekiel was given a message about the current time when the dry bones are revived and they are living in prosperity and relative peace. They are thriving. Their enemies, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Turkey etc are envious of their prosperity and hence, Ezekiel 38. Not.. Revelation because the church is still here.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Oh my friend, you are not reading Revelation as you should. I told you before, after Revelation chapter 3 the church is not mentioned because we are not on earth we have been raptured, or as some prefer caught up, to meet Jesus in the air.

You cannot read Revelation without first reading the other prophetic books. They are so important. Daniel was given by God a timeline of past, present and future in the statue. But, Ezekiel was given a message about the current time when the dry bones are revived and they are living in prosperity and relative peace. They are thriving. Their enemies, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Turkey etc are envious of their prosperity and hence, Ezekiel 38. Not.. Revelation because the church is still here.

I have memorized most prophet books.I when when someome makes sensational claims as yours if they are true or not.

You have added your prophecy to the prophecies of revelation and taken the saints out of the prophecies of revelation.

If you knew the book as well as you claim you would know the judgement for tbis.

As posted in Gods word

The saints of God reighn with Christ in Jerusalem when Gog invades Israel.You say you are not with Christ during that time.There is only one other place you could be if not with Christ.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I have memorized most prophet books.I when when someome makes sensational claims as yours if they are true or not.

You have added your prophecy to the prophecies of revelation and taken the saints out of the prophecies of revelation.

If you knew the book as well as you claim you would know the judgement for tbis.

As posted in Gods word

The saints of God reighn with Christ in Jerusalem when Gog invades Israel.You say you are not with Christ during that time.There is only one other place you could be if not with Christ.

Two separate magog wars. One thousand and seven years apart 

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Two separate magog wars. One thousand and seven years apart 

In Christ

Montana Marv

No.Its the exact same war between God and Gog.

Goddoesnt need two chances to kill Gog.He does it the first and only war which takes place 1000 years after Armegeddon when most Israels are destroyed.

This is the next war Israel has.

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/9-6.htm

Ezekiel 33 is 1000 years after ezekiel9.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Ps.When the Iranians,Iraqis,Syrians,and Turiskish invade and kill many Israelis.This chapter implies they come the way of damascus.

The Israrlis who are sealed by Christ will be saved.The others are killed or fleee.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

At the end of Revelation Chapter 3 there is no mention of the Church. Chapter 1-3 Christ is talking and telling the different churches what they are doing good and what He hates. Chapter 3 is the end of the Church age that is where in ch 3 v 20-22 Jesus says “Behold I stand at the door and knock....he who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” Before it’s too late.

If the church was still on earth during the tribulation, they would be ministering and be killed for their ministry. This is not what our Lord wants of the faithful in Him. Chapter 4, at this point there is no longer the Church, the Bride of Christ on Earth. Our Lord has redeemed us and removed us from harms way as He did with Noah and Lot’s family...they are a pre- example of what will happen to the Bride. That is why we have no part in the Tribulation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No.Its the exact same war between God and Gog.

Goddoesnt need two chances to kill Gog.He does it the first and only war which takes place 1000 years after Armegeddon when most Israels are destroyed.

This is the next war Israel has.

Ezekiel 33 is 1000 years after ezekiel9.

Gog, is the angel in charge of Magog seen as either Turkey by some scholars or Russia by others.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

10 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Are you able to post scriptures that Christians will be "raptured" and/or "caught up" and/or taken away?  Thanks again.

Selah <><

10 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Are you able to post scriptures that Christians will be "raptured" and/or "caught up" and/or taken away?  Thanks again.

Selah <><

1 Thessalonians 4:17 should help. 

I am on my iPad and would find it easy to place scriptures in on my computer but have not after years mastered that here...really have not tried?

Edited by Littlelambseativy
  • Thumbs Up 1