• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Luk 7:27  This is he of whom it is written, “‘Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way before you.’ 
Luk 7:28  I tell you, among those born of women none is greater than John. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.” 

And this says ... he is an angel?  Is this what you are suggesting?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

My Master can take away your doubt. Read what He said in Luke 7:v.26-27

Best to read this. Obviously J the B not an angel

Luk 9:9
(9)  And Herod said, John have I beheaded: but who is this, of whom I hear such things? And he desired to see him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Angels do not marry according to Jesus, yet john the baptist was born of elizabeth the wife of zacharias. 

Also, angels are not born of human women. 

John the baptist is not an angel.

Luke 1

13 But the angel said to him, Do not fear, Zacharias. For your prayer is heard, and your wife Elizabeth shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
14 And you shall have joy and gladness, and many shall rejoice at his birth.
15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall neither drink wine nor strong drink. And he shall be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb.

24 And after those days his wife Elizabeth conceived and hid herself five months, saying,

39 ¶ And Mary arose in those days and went into the hill country with haste, to a city of Judah.
40 And she entered into the house of Zacharias and greeted Elizabeth.
41 And it happened as Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit,

57 ¶ And the time was fulfilled to Elizabeth for her to bear. And she bore a son.
58 And her neighbors and her kinsfolk heard how the Lord had magnified His mercy with her, and they rejoiced with her.
59 And it happened that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child, and were calling it Zacharias, after his father's name.
60 And his mother answered and said, No, but he shall be called John.
61 And they said to her, There is none of your kindred that is called by this name.
62 And they made signs to his father as to how he would have him called.
63 And he asked for a writing tablet and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they all marveled.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 1/2/2019 at 5:23 AM, noblenut said:

to Christians there is no other king besides Jesus, but rev 12 prophesies the birth of a child, one who will rule with an iron sceptre which he also states in rev 2 and 19.

Your answer is in your question:

Rev. 2:26 “And the one overcoming, and keeping My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—

27 ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’

as I also have received from My Father;

28 and I will give him the morning star."

The Manchild of Rev. 12:5 is (are) the elect of the elect of Christ's people, equivalent to the Apostles he chose at His first Coming. His right-hand men of the Messianic Age.

Kings always have a large retinue of ministers to share the work, and therefore to share the authority, of the kingdom. Just as the Apostles so shared in Christ's ministry of evangelism and healing.

Don't be misled by the singular term Manchild: this is a collective body, not a single individual. (Just as the Whore of Babylon is not a single woman.)

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Well, you say that John the Baptist is not an angel, and try to proof be true your interpretation quoting the words of Herod in Luke 9:9 

John 1:6  There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Joh 1:7  He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. 
Joh 1:8  He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

God - the Word - is the Creator of angels.  Now see, if the Most High and Almighty God - the Word - and the Creator of all things- was made flesh in the womb of a woman, and even He Himself was born here on Earth around two thousand years ago, precisely in Israel, why do you think that God can not make be born an angel or Archangel in the womb of a woman and be manifest among the people of God?  

Revelation 22:v.16
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Hebrews 13:v.2CJB - Complete Jewish Bible
1 Let brotherly friendship continue; 2 but don’t forget to be friendly to outsiders; for in so doing, some people, without knowing it, have entertained (or hosted) angels.

Because their is only one Jesus Christ born of a virgin.  Not two born of a virgin.  No OT Scriptures to document what you are saying.  Isa 7:14 - The virgin shall be with child.

You need to provide Biblical support of two or more virgins giving birth.  And these being conceived by the Holy Spirit.

In Christ

Montana Marv