Jump to content
Arrowcreek

My Dream of Trump Maybe?

Recommended Posts

As a Watchman for YHWH (God) I have had other Dreams, but this one makes a little more sense for the time period we are now living in. 

I have been praying about some answers to what this dream could mean. This dream happened back in Sept. 2008 some time before the Stock Markets greatest fall of 777.68 points on the eve of the Jewish feast of Rosh. Sept. 29th 2008.

This was one of 3 dreams that I was given just before The Obama Election in November 2008. Now I had made up my mind I was not going to vote for him, as I was praying for our Country to recover from one of it’s greatest recessions in a long time.

With many people having Obama as the coming Antichrist at that time with a 7 year Tribulation on the Horizon, things where not looking good for America.

Dream 2008

I was standing on a cliff over looking the water below. It was a shear drop off high above the water. There was no turning back I new I had to jump to survive. I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. Then I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water. On the way up I needed a breath of air I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the water surface I heard the Lord say in a loud voice 45 End of Dream.

Could this be more about Trump sense he is the 45th President? We are now much closer to world Tribulation than other times in History. The entire world is in Financial trouble and a threat of economic failure with world Banks Possibly failing pretty soon. 

Could we all be facing a long period of Tribulation with the cliff being very High and the water very Deep as we all may be forced to JUMP very soon?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not in your understanding and He will direct your path in the time of troubles.

God Bless


 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:

As a Watchman for YHWH (God) I have had other Dreams, but this one makes a little more sense for the time period we are now living in. 

I have been praying about some answers to what this dream could mean. This dream happened back in Sept. 2008 some time before the Stock Markets greatest fall of 777.68 points on the eve of the Jewish feast of Rosh. Sept. 29th 2008.

This was one of 3 dreams that I was given just before The Obama Election in November 2008. Now I had made up my mind I was not going to vote for him, as I was praying for our Country to recover from one of it’s greatest recessions in a long time.

With many people having Obama as the coming Antichrist at that time with a 7 year Tribulation on the Horizon, things where not looking good for America.

Dream 2008

I was standing on a cliff over looking the water below. It was a shear drop off high above the water. There was no turning back I new I had to jump to survive. I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. Then I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water. On the way up I needed a breath of air I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the water surface I heard the Lord say in a loud voice 45 End of Dream.

Could this be more about Trump sense he is the 45th President? We are now much closer to world Tribulation than other times in History. The entire world is in Financial trouble and a threat of economic failure with world Banks Possibly failing pretty soon. 

Could we all be facing a long period of Tribulation with the cliff being very High and the water very Deep as we all may be forced to JUMP very soon?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not in your understanding and He will direct your path in the time of troubles.

God Bless

Is the American Dream over? One minute I read it's on hold, the next it's become a nightmare, and then that it's coming true with new opportunities just a heartbeat away. Right on the money with "In God We Trust". It's His call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 1:37 AM, Arrowcreek said:

As a Watchman for YHWH (God) I have had other Dreams, but this one makes a little more sense for the time period we are now living in. 

I have been praying about some answers to what this dream could mean. This dream happened back in Sept. 2008 some time before the Stock Markets greatest fall of 777.68 points on the eve of the Jewish feast of Rosh. Sept. 29th 2008.

This was one of 3 dreams that I was given just before The Obama Election in November 2008. Now I had made up my mind I was not going to vote for him, as I was praying for our Country to recover from one of it’s greatest recessions in a long time.

With many people having Obama as the coming Antichrist at that time with a 7 year Tribulation on the Horizon, things where not looking good for America.

Dream 2008

I was standing on a cliff over looking the water below. It was a shear drop off high above the water. There was no turning back I new I had to jump to survive. I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. Then I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water. On the way up I needed a breath of air I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the water surface I heard the Lord say in a loud voice 45 End of Dream.

Could this be more about Trump sense he is the 45th President? We are now much closer to world Tribulation than other times in History. The entire world is in Financial trouble and a threat of economic failure with world Banks Possibly failing pretty soon. 

Could we all be facing a long period of Tribulation with the cliff being very High and the water very Deep as we all may be forced to JUMP very soon?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not in your understanding and He will direct your path in the time of troubles.

God Bless


 

Doesnt sound like tribulation to me.Now if you had to jump off a cliff with no water then id say sound like a hard landing.

Sounds like a soft landing you had.

 

I dreamed about a horse bending over backward to serve people food this morning just before i woke.Very strange site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

Not long after Trump was in office I had another Dream.

The Dream

The dream was on April 20th, it was very short, I was arguing with God in a spelling contest over a word, He was showing me a word I never seen or heard of before, He said ANTIFA I said You spelled it wrong Lord you mean ANIFIFA no He said ANTIFA again I said no, 2 more times I argued the same wording then the dream ended. No doubt I’m stubborn some times even God knows that, why else would He say it 3 times. It’s all about getting my ATTENTION.
I am a Watchman He shows me a few things, some are mentioned in my Testimony.

So what happened was this, the very next morning ANTIFA make the MSM news, these gangs are now gaining strength in this country and in the world, we see what they are doing by lining up with the Deep State to over throw Trump and other parties that don't go along with their agenda. It's makes you wonder will our Military join them.

 

After the Dream the first thing I did was look up the word Antifa. The meaning anti-fascist groups in the United States, but we also now see them in other parts of the world. Paris France is dealing with groups called the Yellow Vests all part of the anti-fascist movement and New World Order  NWO  and the soon coming Antichrist can’t be to far off.

God Bless
 

Edited by Arrowcreek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 11:37 PM, Arrowcreek said:

As a Watchman for YHWH (God) I have had other Dreams, but this one makes a little more sense for the time period we are now living in. 

I have been praying about some answers to what this dream could mean. This dream happened back in Sept. 2008 some time before the Stock Markets greatest fall of 777.68 points on the eve of the Jewish feast of Rosh. Sept. 29th 2008.

This was one of 3 dreams that I was given just before The Obama Election in November 2008. Now I had made up my mind I was not going to vote for him, as I was praying for our Country to recover from one of it’s greatest recessions in a long time.

With many people having Obama as the coming Antichrist at that time with a 7 year Tribulation on the Horizon, things where not looking good for America.

Dream 2008

I was standing on a cliff over looking the water below. It was a shear drop off high above the water. There was no turning back I new I had to jump to survive. I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. Then I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water. On the way up I needed a breath of air I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the water surface I heard the Lord say in a loud voice 45 End of Dream.

Could this be more about Trump sense he is the 45th President? We are now much closer to world Tribulation than other times in History. The entire world is in Financial trouble and a threat of economic failure with world Banks Possibly failing pretty soon. 

Could we all be facing a long period of Tribulation with the cliff being very High and the water very Deep as we all may be forced to JUMP very soon?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not in your understanding and He will direct your path in the time of troubles.

God Bless


 

Just as an option maybe this dream is related to personal circumstances or helpful, personal guidance. That's an alternative that should be explored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Just as an option maybe this dream is related to personal circumstances or helpful, personal guidance. That's an alternative that should be explored.

I thought that could be possible, but the economy was always a big issue even in 2008 as we are going to be pushed off the financial cliff, but that threat has not been greater then right NOW. You better be Prepared for total Chaos in a world Reset and NWO.

I have been seeing  theses warnings since 1994 time is getting short and much closer to our Lord’s return.

God Bless His Saints and their needs. Amen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:

I thought that could be possible, but the economy was always a big issue even in 2008 as we are going to be pushed off the financial cliff, but that threat has not been greater then right NOW. You better be Prepared for total Chaos in a world Reset and NWO.

I have been seeing  theses warnings since 1994 time is getting short and much closer to our Lord’s return.

God Bless His Saints and their needs. Amen 

Between 5 May 1789 – 9 November 1799 (10 years, 6 months and 4 days) preachers in Europe claimed the French Revolution was the Apocalypse.

Likewise WWI & WWII. 

Trump will come & go like those before him. I remember when George Bush Snr. was President there was a website by a guy that wrote and published a book claiming he was the endtimes, antichrist, false prophet beast of Revelation.

See the source image

 

george-bush-new-world-order11.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 9:50 AM, Arrowcreek said:

 

Not long after Trump was in office I had another Dream.

The Dream

The dream was on April 20th, it was very short, I was arguing with God in a spelling contest over a word, He was showing me a word I never seen or heard of before, He said ANTIFA I said You spelled it wrong Lord you mean ANIFIFA no He said ANTIFA again I said no, 2 more times I argued the same wording then the dream ended. No doubt I’m stubborn some times even God knows that, why else would He say it 3 times. It’s all about getting my ATTENTION.
I am a Watchman He shows me a few things, some are mentioned in my Testimony.

So what happened was this, the very next morning ANTIFA make the MSM news, these gangs are now gaining strength in this country and in the world, we see what they are doing by lining up with the Deep State to over throw Trump and other parties that don't go along with their agenda. It's makes you wonder will our Military join them.

 

After the Dream the first thing I did was look up the word Antifa. The meaning anti-fascist groups in the United States, but we also now see them in other parts of the world. Paris France is dealing with groups called the Yellow Vests all part of the anti-fascist movement and New World Order  NWO  and the soon coming Antichrist can’t be to far off.

God Bless
 

News From Germany

Antifa is very much a live in many countries, just like the Lord showed me, we are experiencing this here in the USA not just in Portland Oregon and Berkeley Ca. It’s going to be in every major city here you need to be prepared.

God Bless

Magnitz (member of the German parliament) was badly injured in the German town #Bremen in #Germany, probably by three persons of the Antifa. Evidently a man (passer by) saved his life today at night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:

News From Germany

Antifa is very much a live in many countries, just like the Lord showed me, we are experiencing this here in the USA not just in Portland Oregon and Berkeley Ca. It’s going to be in every major city here you need to be prepared.

God Bless

Magnitz (member of the German parliament) was badly injured in the German town #Bremen in #Germany, probably by three persons of the Antifa. Evidently a man (passer by) saved his life today at night.

 

I don't think they will be doing that to people here in Oklahoma....     If you come to someone beating them with a stick the person can legally shoot you...   and many of us carry most all the time when we are out of the house.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 9:50 AM, Arrowcreek said:

 

Not long after Trump was in office I had another Dream.

The Dream

The dream was on April 20th, it was very short, I was arguing with God in a spelling contest over a word, He was showing me a word I never seen or heard of before, He said ANTIFA I said You spelled it wrong Lord you mean ANIFIFA no He said ANTIFA again I said no, 2 more times I argued the same wording then the dream ended. No doubt I’m stubborn some times even God knows that, why else would He say it 3 times. It’s all about getting my ATTENTION.
I am a Watchman He shows me a few things, some are mentioned in my Testimony.

So what happened was this, the very next morning ANTIFA make the MSM news, these gangs are now gaining strength in this country and in the world, we see what they are doing by lining up with the Deep State to over throw Trump and other parties that don't go along with their agenda. It's makes you wonder will our Military join them.

 

After the Dream the first thing I did was look up the word Antifa. The meaning anti-fascist groups in the United States, but we also now see them in other parts of the world. Paris France is dealing with groups called the Yellow Vests all part of the anti-fascist movement and New World Order  NWO  and the soon coming Antichrist can’t be to far off.

God Bless
 

Keep yourself informed on this group they are going to attempt a big takeover of this country. It seems the MSN media don’t want to cover any of their protesting. The Lord has shown me they will come to power if we let them. We need to Pray that don’t happen.

God Bless

http://allnewspipeline.com/Antifa_Uses_ISIS_Playbook.php

Antifa groups not only are similar to ISIS terrorists in appearance, wearing black and cowardly covering their faces while conducting terror activities, but they are also eerily similar in the manner they go after those they have decided are the "enemy," as evidenced by their latest stunt of doxxing (revealing home addresses) the entire staff, including the advertising staff, of The Daily Caller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×