• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

On 1/2/2019 at 10:37 PM, Arrowcreek said:

As a Watchman for YHWH (God) I have had other Dreams, but this one makes a little more sense for the time period we are now living in. 

I have been praying about some answers to what this dream could mean. This dream happened back in Sept. 2008 some time before the Stock Markets greatest fall of 777.68 points on the eve of the Jewish feast of Rosh. Sept. 29th 2008.

This was one of 3 dreams that I was given just before The Obama Election in November 2008. Now I had made up my mind I was not going to vote for him, as I was praying for our Country to recover from one of it’s greatest recessions in a long time.

With many people having Obama as the coming Antichrist at that time with a 7 year Tribulation on the Horizon, things where not looking good for America.

Dream 2008

I was standing on a cliff over looking the water below. It was a shear drop off high above the water. There was no turning back I new I had to jump to survive. I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. Then I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water. On the way up I needed a breath of air I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the water surface I heard the Lord say in a loud voice 45 End of Dream.

Could this be more about Trump sense he is the 45th President? We are now much closer to world Tribulation than other times in History. The entire world is in Financial trouble and a threat of economic failure with world Banks Possibly failing pretty soon. 

Could we all be facing a long period of Tribulation with the cliff being very High and the water very Deep as we all may be forced to JUMP very soon?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not in your understanding and He will direct your path in the time of troubles.

God Bless

Dream Interpretation 

The cliff represents the Stock Markets all time High, then everything will be forced over the edge.

The water below is the 50 percent point where the Stock Market will fall very fast, then slowly sink to the bottom at some point.

Everybody will be loosing much of The earthly things they have acquired if they where not prepared for this fall.

The struggle from the bottom will be very lengthy and some will not make it to the waters surface that’s only 50 percent of what it was before the fall.

Everyone will have to reach out for The Lords Help and put their Trust and Faith in Him to survive this fall.

God Bless

Yes I do believe Trump our 45th president will be in office when this occurs, with our Stock Market now higher then it has ever been before.

With these Impeachment hearings now taking place anything can happen if they fail or succeed.

Pray for our Government to do the right thing we don’t need Chaos here in the streets of America.

12/15/2019 is a Watch Day pray nothing happens.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

4 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:
  On 1/3/2019 at 1:37 AM, Arrowcreek said:

As a Watchman for YHWH (God) I have had other Dreams, but this one makes a little more sense for the time period we are now living in. 

I have been praying about some answers to what this dream could mean. This dream happened back in Sept. 2008 some time before the Stock Markets greatest fall of 777.68 points on the eve of the Jewish feast of Rosh. Sept. 29th 2008.

This was one of 3 dreams that I was given just before The Obama Election in November 2008. Now I had made up my mind I was not going to vote for him, as I was praying for our Country to recover from one of it’s greatest recessions in a long time.

With many people having Obama as the coming Antichrist at that time with a 7 year Tribulation on the Horizon, things where not looking good for America.

Dream 2008

I was standing on a cliff over looking the water below. It was a shear drop off high above the water. There was no turning back I new I had to jump to survive. I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. Then I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water. On the way up I needed a breath of air I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the water surface I heard the Lord say in a loud voice 45 End of Dream.

Could this be more about Trump sense he is the 45th President? We are now much closer to world Tribulation than other times in History. The entire world is in Financial trouble and a threat of economic failure with world Banks Possibly failing pretty soon. 

Could we all be facing a long period of Tribulation with the cliff being very High and the water very Deep as we all may be forced to JUMP very soon?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not in your understanding and He will direct your path in the time of troubles.

God Bless

Dream Interpretation 

The cliff represents the Stock Markets all time High, then everything will be forced over the edge.

The water below is the 50 percent point where the Stock Market will fall very fast, then slowly sink to the bottom at some point.

Everybody will be loosing much of The earthly things they have acquired if they where not prepared for this fall.

The struggle from the bottom will be very lengthy and some will not make it to the waters surface that’s only 50 percent of what it was before the fall.

Everyone will have to reach out for The Lords Help and put their Trust and Faith in Him to survive this fall.

God Bless

Yes I do believe Trump our 45th president will be in office when this occurs, with our Stock Market now higher then it has ever been before.

With these Impeachment hearings now taking place anything can happen if they fail or succeed.

Pray for our Government to do the right thing we don’t need Chaos here in the streets of America.

12/15/2019 is a Watch Day pray nothing happens.

Many of us have been preparing for this event, and its coming soon after the failed impeachment hearings. and likely before the election as the Globalists are using all their tools to dethrone Trump at their disposal. Crashing the economy is the last resort. By Preparation, I am not speaking of stashing food in a bunker and Gold and silver in a safe, All good things to do (maybe), But learning to Trust In the LORD and His providence. 

After the crash comes Wars, Great and small, and out of the Chaos comes the Globalist Order, And this is how I see this happening. IMO this could all happen in the next year. (Not setting dates) The Globalists, and their "useful idiots" Antifa, are no longer covert in their intentions and motives, and the Impeachment hearings are exposing their true Motives. Even if Trump wins the election, they will not accept the results, even if it is a landslide win For Trump.

Many a watchman and Woman has seen this precipice coming, Most are unknown and insignificant, some are well known such as David Wilkerson, Dimitru Dudemon, and Even George Washington. If You are not familiar with these visions look them up and you will see the commonality in all of them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Many of us have been preparing for this event, and its coming soon after the failed impeachment hearings. and likely before the election as the Globalists are using all their tools to dethrone Trump at their disposal. Crashing the economy is the last resort. By Preparation, I am not speaking of stashing food in a bunker and Gold and silver in a safe, All good things to do (maybe), But learning to Trust In the LORD and His providence. 

After the crash comes Wars, Great and small, and out of the Chaos comes the Globalist Order, And this is how I see this happening. IMO this could all happen in the next year. (Not setting dates) The Globalists, and their "useful idiots" Antifa, are no longer covert in their intentions and motives, and the Impeachment hearings are exposing their true Motives. Even if Trump wins the election, they will not accept the results, even if it is a landslide win For Trump.

Many a watchman and Woman has seen this precipice coming, Most are unknown and insignificant, some are well known such as David Wilkerson, Dimitru Dudemon, and Even George Washington. If You are not familiar with these visions look them up and you will see the commonality in all of them.

I hear you Brother many will disagree with you and me, this world is getting sicker by the day. 

Everything is turned upside down, good is bad and bad is good. You have to search real hard to find the truth in any of the news we hear now days.

When you try to warn them of the approaching storms most but not all think your off base or crazy.

Well anyway I try to tell them, to get themselves prepared for the worst, be physical and spiritually strong in the Lord, and put their Faith and Trust Him.

God Bless 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

The following dream was given in the late 80's. It seems to mesh with yours.

You be the judge.

First part:

I saw an airliner about to crash into the tower at the precise angle. The airliner was similar to what we had then, but it was obvious in the dream that it was larger and more modern. That was the impression given in the dream. There were flames and smoke and a clear sense of the chaos that was to follow. Again—this was the clear sense communicated in the dream. The visual was amazingly precise and the picture in the dream precisely like what was shown on TV years later.

Part two:

The second part was like turning a page as though a second chapter.

Many of us believers were gathered in a large room/building that was ‘well lit’. Again this was the strong impression given. A large room that was well lit.

While we were all in this building I found caves beneath the building and came back up stairs and said, “there are caves beneath here where we can flee and be safe. Another brother said, “we should stay here, there are more yet to come”.

As you can imagine, when 9/11 occurred there was much discussion.

Conclusions were.

A time of chaos would follow the event.

Believers would be before the Lord and that there would be a tension between fleeing and waiting and trusting.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Alive said:

The following dream was given in the late 80's. It seems to mesh with yours.

You be the judge.

First part:

I saw an airliner about to crash into the tower at the precise angle. The airliner was similar to what we had then, but it was obvious in the dream that it was larger and more modern. That was the impression given in the dream. There were flames and smoke and a clear sense of the chaos that was to follow. Again—this was the clear sense communicated in the dream. The visual was amazingly precise and the picture in the dream precisely like what was shown on TV years later.

Part two:

The second part was like turning a page as though a second chapter.

Many of us believers were gathered in a large room/building that was ‘well lit’. Again this was the strong impression given. A large room that was well lit.

While we were all in this building I found caves beneath the building and came back up stairs and said, “there are caves beneath here where we can flee and be safe. Another brother said, “we should stay here, there are more yet to come”.

As you can imagine, when 9/11 occurred there was much discussion.

Conclusions were.

A time of chaos would follow the event.

Believers would be before the Lord and that there would be a tension between fleeing and waiting and trusting.

It was in 1994 when I was with the Full Gospel Business Men that the Lord showed me His Church would be underground in The last Days just before His return.

At that time I was preaching a preraptured church so that ended what I was saying.

So your underground cave could very well be the place we will be safe with teaching God’s Word during the very Last Days before the Lord Returns.

Just before 9/11 I was receiving information that destruction was coming soon, I would see the number 11 everywhere I went, now I’m seeing it again.

Don’t panic if chaos happens here before Christmas in America just be prepared if it does, we have Jesus Christ as our Savior who will never leave us are forsake us that’s His promise. Amen

God Bless 

11 means destruction or tribulation as we will be here to endure it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Arrowcreek said:

It was in 1994 when I was with the Full Gospel Business Men that the Lord showed me His Church would be underground in The last Days just before His return.

At that time I was preaching a preraptured church so that ended what I was saying.

So your underground cave could very well be the place we will be safe with teaching God’s Word during the very Last Days before the Lord Returns.

Just before 9/11 I was receiving information that destruction was coming soon, I would see the number 11 everywhere I went, now I’m seeing it again.

Don’t panic if chaos happens here before Christmas in America just be prepared if it does, we have Jesus Christ as our Savior who will never leave us are forsake us that’s His promise. Amen

God Bless 

11 means destruction or tribulation as we will be here to endure it.

Amen, brother. Amen.

Our next door neighbors are an older couple who love the Lord. She has lately been asking about that very thing. What my thoughts are on the matter and will we be very soon meeting in small groups.

• Thumbs Up 1

This was the first of 3 dreams from 2008, the second dream was the cliff dream we just covered.

Dream #1
I was seated on a couch with my dad, we were talking about something that I can not recall what was said between us.
The house we where in was much like the one I grew up in, my mom was there also, but only momentarily,
There was a big double bed in the room with me and my brother setting up in the middle of it.
Now this is where it gets a little weird, as me and my brother was watching our dad in the other room, he was holding up the right front leg of a beautiful black horse checking it’s hoof for being lame.
I ask my brother what he thought our dad was doing, he said what are you talking about, then I realized he could not see dad at all. 
My brother said to me don’t you know we buried him in the ground back in 70’s. I said sure but he really looks good for being 102 years old, with that said he will be 103 come Dec. the 19th 2008.
The Lord said to me in the dream look at the black stallions tail, it was standing out off it’s buttocks, like it was about ready to run a race.
But my dad was still holding the stallions right front leg and rubbing it as if he had to make it better before it could run.
End of Dream 

Over the last 11 years since the Dream I have been praying for the interpretation and meaning of this dream. 
I have posted this with other Christian Forums with no real answers for the Dream.

God Bless

Maybe I have one I will write about it later.
It all fits in with the Last Days we now live in and the coming Tribulation.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

I never had odd dreams that couldn't be figured out within a short period of time. 

On 12/14/2019 at 3:41 AM, BeauJangles said:

I never had odd dreams that couldn't be figured out within a short period of time. 

The dream was meant for me, at least the very first part where I'm setting with dad talking to him.

My dad was a alcoholic and heavy smoker most all of his life. He spent a lot of time away from his family in bars and taverns. Later on in his life he realized he made a big mistake in doing theses things and wanted to make things right but he didn't know how. This was long after my mom left him and all of us where living on our own.

My mother and the rest of us where participating in the Roman Catholic Church by going to mass once a while each month. Checkout my testimony here with WCF. Now with that my dad decided he to would join the R.C.C. and seek forgiveness for all his wrong doings. None of us where Born Again Christians until 1975 

My father got very ill as his heavy smoking and drinking paid a total on his health, heart and stomach problems where he had to be hospitalize in Oct of 1971.  

While he was in the hospital he had stomach surgery where they had to remove much of it, so the bleeding would stop. That evening after his surgery I went to the hospital to checkout how he was, that's when I ask him how he was doing, all he could say was Lord have mercy, have mercy he was crying out to the Lord but I didn't know how to help him. not being a Christian at that time.

I ask the doctor there is my father in a lot of pain, he said no the morphine was taking care of all his pain. I left the hospital feeling better thinking he would be OK.

The family got a call for us to rush back to the hospital dad just had a serious heart attack he died at 7:30 on Oct 15th 1971 just as the sun was rising. A nurse came over and talked to us, she said she had a good talk with our father, then she said your father is just fine, we didn't understand what that meant at the time. 

With much prayer now you know why I was setting with my dad on the couch, I wish I could remember the conversation we had, but that was answered prayer for me now knowing that my dad is Saved and Jesus Christ is his Savior.

God Bless everyone.

The rest of the dream is for us today and our living in the LAST DAYS.

I'll will explain it all later.

Edited by Arrowcreek
wording
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/3/2019 at 1:37 AM, Arrowcreek said:

Dream 2008

God Bless

It might be significant that both unbelieving Jews as well as Christians received prophecies concerning Trump, the 45 th US President, and Isaiah 45 regarding Cyrus.....but we need to be careful not to be deceived and seek the Lord for what He is doing and what He means by these things.  Because scripture also says: 

Jer 4:10

Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Don't know if your dream has to do with Donald Trump or if there is a reason why you are connecting it to him........but for some reason I believe Daniel 12 applies:

Dan 12:11-12

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

There are 45 days between the 1290 days and the 1335 days.

I believe that the jumping off the cliff is an analogy for walking by faith and abandoning ourselves to Him...the Lord used that exact analogy to assure me of His faithfulness at a particular time when I needed to take a step of faith that required me to trust Him with the outcome and it felt to my flesh like I was walking off a cliff.  For sure as this world waxes darker we will need to more and more give up our trust in things of this world for the Lord's sake, and entrust ourselves to His faithful keeping and provision.  We will feel like we're drowning at times, but we must wait on the Lord and trust and obey Him....and endure to the end of those days....in the dream at day 45 you were coming up for air and didn't drown.

• This is Worthy 1