• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

It is 'and many people with thee' cause scripture says so. I was just wondering who they might be.

I did some reading and as far as history is concerned, at least from what I read, it has never happened that neither man nor beast set foot in Egypt for 40 years. If that's not some idiom or adage then it's yet to occur. It seems funny that part of the prophecy has been fulfilled. Egypt has not been in her 'former glory' since the Exodus. 

Sorry.Egypt doesnot participate i Gogs invasion of Israel.God said he would not allow it.

Perhaps if your going to do more reserch,may i suggest the book of revelation.Jesus wants his servants to know the truth.

At least there you can,learn te order of things to come.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/3/2019 at 6:32 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Why are none of the nations within the promised land,nor is Egypt mentioned allied with Gog when he invades Israel?

Please include bible verses to explain your answer.

1.) Psalm 83 War of Extermination include Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Gaza All have a Common Border. Zech. 12:6

2.) First War of Gog, Magog via Russia and its Muslim Allies, Turkey, Ethiopia & Sudan = Cush, Persia = Iran and Put = Libya. So Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Algeria and Tunisia join Russia to come against Israel, who have already Conquered the INNER RING by this time.  Thus INNER & OUTER Rings are Destroyed at different times.

As per the INNER RING, think God's original Promised Land which Israel never inhabited because they disobeyed God.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, 20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,n 21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

God gives Israel her Promised Land in the Psalm 83 War after they attack Israel and are then defeated. Then Russia and her Muslim Allies comes against Israel when the Muslims cry foul,  Russia sees this as a chance to expand their Kingdom and/or Influence over the oil rich lands so to speak, so they come against Israel and God Destroys them on the Mountain of God in Israel !! Amen. 

Ezekiel 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face. 19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother. 22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.(FIRE DEVOURS THEM) 23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

God Himself defeats Russia and the Muslims !!

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

1.) Psalm 83 War of Extermination include Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Gaza All have a Common Border. Zech. 12:6

2.) First War of Gog, Magog via Russia and its Muslim Allies, Turkey, Ethiopia & Sudan = Cush, Persia = Iran and Put = Libya. So Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Algeria and Tunisia join Russia to come against Israel, who have already Conquered the INNER RING by this time.  Thus INNER & OUTER Rings are Destroyed at different times.

As per the INNER RING, think God's original Promised Land which Israel never inhabited because they disobeyed God.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, 20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,n 21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

God gives Israel her Promised Land in the Psalm 83 War after they attack Israel and are then defeated. Then Russia and her Muslim Allies comes against Israel when the Muslims cry foul,  Russia sees this as a chance to expand their Kingdom and/or Influence over the oil rich lands so to speak, so they come against Israel and God Destroys them on the Mountain of God in Israel !! Amen. 

Ezekiel 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face. 19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother. 22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.(FIRE DEVOURS THEM) 23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

God Himself defeats Russia and the Muslims !!

So,if psalms 83 is when egypt is punished for fighting against jerusalem(and i agree with that 100 percent,then Christ comes during the war of psalms 83 because Zech said Egypt would be punished at that time .

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-12.htm

Egypt being a recipient of the plague.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-18.htm

This also leads to the conclusion that Gogs invasion of Israel is his last invasion.God will destroy him and that will be the end of him.God does not need a second chance to destroy Gog as many believe.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

42 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So,if psalms 83 is when egypt is punished for fighting against jerusalem(and i agree with that 100 percent,then Christ comes during the war of psalms 83 because Zech said Egypt would be punished at that time .

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-12.htm

Egypt being a recipient of the plague.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-18.htm

This also leads to the conclusion that Gogs invasion of Israel is his last invasion.God will destroy him and that will be the end of him.God does not need a second chance to destroy Gog as many believe.

The Gog/Magog of Rev. 20 is Satan and the Nations a 1000 years into the future, thus its just John using Old Testament references (prose) as he does in 289 of 404 verses in the book of Revelation. 

There are quite a few wars that are future unto us, that have to come before Armageddon, by some counts there will be 9 Wars between now and Armageddon. 

Israel are said to burn their weapons for 7 years, well, we know they won't be doing that after the Midway point of the 70th week because the Anti-Christ will Conquer them, so the victory where they burn their weapons for 7 years must come 7  years before the "Midway point" where the Anti-Christ Conquers them to become the Beast. 

I can give a link to a youtube video by Dr. David Reagan or you can just type this in, its about 30 Minutes.....It will give you much more insight. I don't agree with everything on the video but he makes some very good points. 

Prophecy The 9 Wars of the End Times, Part 1 YOUTUBE

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The Gog/Magog of Rev. 20 is Satan and the Nations a 1000 years into the future, thus its just John using Old Testament references (prose) as he does in 289 of 404 verses in the book of Revelation. 

There are quite a few wars that are future unto us, that have to come before Armageddon, by some counts there will be 9 Wars between now and Armageddon. 

Israel are said to burn their weapons for 7 years, well, we know they won't be doing that after the Midway point of the 70th week because the Anti-Christ will Conquer them, so the victory where they burn their weapons for 7 years must come 7  years before the "Midway point" where the Anti-Christ Conquers them to become the Beast. 

I can give a link to a youtube video by Dr. David Reagan or you can just type this in, its about 30 Minutes.....It will give you much more insight. I don't agree with everything on the video but he makes some very good points. 

Prophecy The 9 Wars of the End Times, Part 1 YOUTUBE

No thank you.Im not taught by you tube videos.I stick with scripture.And i dont believe John just made up revelation and wrote just anything he wanted as you say.I believe he wrote exactly what he was told to write and he wrotethat Gog would invade Israel 1000 years after Christ comes and raises those of thefirst resurrection. 

Ps.He didnt say Gog is satan.He destiquishes between the two .In fact he says satan decieves Gog.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-8.htm

Well ,now we know how that thought in Gogs mind came from.

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/38-10.htm

I just love how theLord makes things so simple to understand .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

51 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No thank you.Im not taught by you tube videos.I stick with scripture.And i dont believe John just made up revelation and wrote just anything he wanted as you say.I believe he wrote exactly what he was told to write and he wrotethat Gog would invade Israel 1000 years after Christ comes and raises those of thefirst resurrection. 

Ps.He didnt say Gog is satan.He destiquishes between the two .In fact he says satan decieves Gog.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-8.htm

Well ,now we know how that thought in Gogs mind came from.

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/38-10.htm

I just love how theLord makes things so simple to understand .

That is awful shortsighted to discount Preachers with knowledge, have it your way. That is why I knew t and you didn't, God gives us doctors to help heal us and brothers so that we teach each other. 

As per Revelation, Gog and Magog in Rev. 20 is not the same as Gog and Magog in Ezekiel that is a fact. And Jesus gave John the Revelation, I know this, so John wrote the Revelation Jesus wanted h to write, so Jesus had John wrote it n a CODED WAY by using the Old Testament as a CODE BOOK. It is what it is. Not understanding that the BoR is encoded with the Old Testament is going to stymie your understanding of the BoR. 

If only being able to use the Bible can be your intake on Godly things then I assume you don't listen to preachers either. I don't get it. 

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That is awful shortsighted to discount Preachers with knowledge, have it your way. That is why I knew t and you didn't, God gives us doctors to help heal us and brothers so that we teach each other. 

As per Revelation, Gog and Magog in Rev. 20 is not the same as Gog and Magog in Ezekiel that is a fact. And Jesus gave John the Revelation, I know this, so John wrote the Revelation Jesus wanted h to write, so Jesus had John wrote it n a CODED WAY by using the Old Testament as a CODE BOOK. It is what it is. Not understanding that the BoR is encoded with the Old Testament is going to stymie your understanding of the BoR. 

If only being able to use the Bible can be your intake on Godly things then I assume you don't listen to preachers either. I don't get it. 

You say God gave you preachers to teach you.

He gave me what i needed.He annoited me aug 31.1998,and ive been learning ever since.

https://biblehub.com/1_john/2-27.htm

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You say God gave you preachers to teach you.

He gave me what i needed.He annoited me aug 31.1998,and ive been learning ever since.

https://biblehub.com/1_john/2-27.htm

To teach each other.....I am always weary of LONERS who don't go to Church or go to weird churches. 

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

To teach each other.....I am always weary of LONERS who don't go to Church or go to weird churches. 

Thats how many people felt about the prophets and if you look closely,many were loners.But they were not actually alone.God has given me a comforter.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

On 1/4/2019 at 1:51 PM, Revelation Man said:

by some counts there will be 9 Wars between now and Armageddon. 

Could you please speak more of this? 9 wars is a lot. Would just love to know what the 9 wars are you are speaking of.