• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 1/4/2019 at 2:00 PM, Revelation Man said:

That is awful shortsighted to discount Preachers with knowledge, have it your way. That is why I knew t and you didn't, God gives us doctors to help heal us and brothers so that we teach each other. 

As per Revelation, Gog and Magog in Rev. 20 is not the same as Gog and Magog in Ezekiel that is a fact. And Jesus gave John the Revelation, I know this, so John wrote the Revelation Jesus wanted h to write, so Jesus had John wrote it n a CODED WAY by using the Old Testament as a CODE BOOK. It is what it is. Not understanding that the BoR is encoded with the Old Testament is going to stymie your understanding of the BoR. 

If only being able to use the Bible can be your intake on Godly things then I assume you don't listen to preachers either. I don't get it. 

As if a title confers truth and accuracy. Have I not told you an appeal to authority as the acid test of veracity is fallacious? Enough already with the attempted manipulation and begin posting evidence from the source laying aside your opinion.

Sheesh!

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

As if a title confers truth and accuracy. Have I not told you an appeal to authority as the acid test of veracity is fallacious? Enough already with the attempted manipulation and begin posting evidence from the source laying aside your opinion.

Sheesh!

That is not the point, the point goes right over you guys heads sometimes. We have the Holy Spirit of truth, we should listen to many factions without be scared of being deceived, I can tell within 5 minutes if I need to turn a preacher or even just a guy on YOUTUBE off, and I can tell within 5 minutes if a guy is of God, I have the Spirit of truth within me, we all should, so using an excuse not to listen to fellow brothers views is why we have so many people with "TUNNEL VISION". God gives different gifts/understandings unto different people, we are ONE BODY all working together for the Glory of God. 

If you don't understand the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel is not the same war as the Gog/Magog war of Rev. 20 then that is on you.  Now as per the reason why none of the INNER RING are mentioned I gave the Answer, they are taken out in the Psalm 83 WAR....FACTS.

8 hours ago, firestormx said:

Could you please speak more of this? 9 wars is a lot. Would just love to know what the 9 wars are you are speaking of.

Prophecy The 9 Wars of the End Times, Part 1 YOUTUBE 

Type the above in on Youtube it's a 28 minute video, far easier to just look at it there. 

By the way it's not my understanding in full, but I agree with many of his understandings. You can decide for yourself.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

35 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

That is not the point, the point goes right over you guys heads sometimes. We have the Holy Spirit of truth, we should listen to many factions without be scared of being deceived, I can tell within 5 minutes if I need to turn a preacher or even just a guy on YOUTUBE off, and I can tell within 5 minutes if a guy is of God, I have the Spirit of truth within me, we all should, so using an excuse not to listen to fellow brothers views is why we have so many people with "TUNNEL VISION". God gives different gifts/understandings unto different people, we are ONE BODY all working together for the Glory of God. 

If you don't understand the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel is not the same war as the Gog/Magog war of Rev. 20 then that is on you.  Now as per the reason why none of the INNER RING are mentioned I gave the Answer, they are taken out in the Psalm 83 WAR....FACTS.

You are the best.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Type the above in on Youtube it's a 28 minute video, far easier to just look at it there. 

By the way it's not my understanding in full, but I agree with many of his understandings. You can decide for yourself.

will do, thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 1/4/2019 at 10:51 AM, Revelation Man said:

The Gog/Magog of Rev. 20 is Satan and the Nations a 1000 years into the future, thus its just John using Old Testament references (prose) as he does in 289 of 404 verses in the book of Revelation. 

There are quite a few wars that are future unto us, that have to come before Armageddon, by some counts there will be 9 Wars between now and Armageddon. 

Israel are said to burn their weapons for 7 years, well, we know they won't be doing that after the Midway point of the 70th week because the Anti-Christ will Conquer them, so the victory where they burn their weapons for 7 years must come 7  years before the "Midway point" where the Anti-Christ Conquers them to become the Beast. 

I can give a link to a youtube video by Dr. David Reagan or you can just type this in, its about 30 Minutes.....It will give you much more insight. I don't agree with everything on the video but he makes some very good points. 

Hi RM, 

Ezekiel 38 and 39 span a period of the last 3 1/2 years of the 70th Week (the Times of the Gentiles).

Let’s examine why it must occur during the 70th Week of Daniel:

• Israel is living in false security (Ezek. 38:11). Look at Israel today. It does not live securely. Only a deceptive peace treaty will fool them into doing so.
  • God refers to Gog as “you are the one of whom I spoke in former days through my servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them” (Ezek. 38: 17 NASB). This can only refer to the Antichrist, and the Antichrist only arises and attacks Israel at the Midpoint of Daniel’s 70th Week.
  • God states that he will rain hail, fire, and brimstone on the forces of Gog. (Ezek. 38:22) This only occurs during the First Trumpet judgment. This time stamps that event as occurring at the beginning of the Seventh Year of the 70th Week of Daniel.
  • After God defeats Gog and his army, God feeds them to the birds of the air (Ezek. 39: 17-20). This is an exact match with Rev. 19: 17 -18 where God calls the birds to gather to feast on the bodies of the Antichrist forces after the Battle of Armageddon.
  • God calls Gog’s forces a cloud that covers the land which is a match with God’s description of them in Joel 2:2.
  • After the battle, the Jewish captives are released and brought back to the land (Ezek. 39: 25-28). This happens after the Battle of Armageddon, and cannot happen prior to that point according to all the other pictures of the 70th Week that we have studied. This passage also claims that from that day forward, God will not allow a single Jew will be left behind in the nations. This is rock solid evidence that this can only refer to the end of the 70thWeek.
  • After this battle, God will not let his Holy Name be profaned any more (Ezek. 39: 7). This can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week of Daniel. It is utter nonsense to believe that this can apply to a time before the 70th Week.
  • After the Battle, Israel knows the Lord is God from that point on forever (Ezek. 39: 22). Again, this can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week.
  • God announces that this “is the day of which I have spoken” (Ezek. 39:8 NASB).
  • After the battle, God pours out his Spirit on Israel (Ezek. 39:29).
  • Finally, in Ezek. 38: 19-20 we learn that Jesus is physically present on the earth. As we have seen all of these aspects can only be fulfilled at the conclusion of Daniel’s 70th Week and at no other time.

For all these reasons, the battle of Gog of Magog can only be the Battle of Armageddon, and Gog can only be the Antichrist.

Israel burns weapons for 7 years. Why can't this be the first 7 years of the Millenium?

The Gog/Magog war can be timed by the statement in Ezek. 39:7, “My holy name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My holy name be profaned anymore. And the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.” These three things time the end of the war, Israel knows that Jesus is Lord, Jesus doesn’t allow his name to be profaned anymore, and Jesus is physically IN Israel (on the ground). What earlier time than Armageddon do those three things happen?

From the book....Revelation Deciphered by Nelson Walters

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

And that is why Egypt does not invade Israrl when Gog does.Egypt is destroyed at the time of the resurrection. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

12 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Ezekiel 38 and 39 span a period of the last 3 1/2 years of the 70th Week (the Times of the Gentiles).

That is not what I am saying..............I am saying the Gog Magog war of Rev. 20 IS NOT the Gog Magog war of Rev. 20. It can't be, the Gog Magog war of Rev.  20 happens after Satan is released from the pit, 1000 years into the future, after Jesus' 1000 year reign. 

Rev. 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev. 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This happens after the Beast and False Prophet are already in HELL.....See where Satan is cast into hell after the 1000 years in the bottomless pit ? Well the Beast and False Prophet are already there !! Thus this Gog/Magog war can not be the Ezekiel 38 and 39 war which does happen during the 70th week. That is my point, they are no the same war, the same names are used, but that is how much of Rev. is written, its code in some cases, and just Jesus/John giving us a heads up on what the future is by giving us examples of the past in most cases, in this instance both wars are still future. 

12 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM, 

• Israel is living in false security (Ezek. 38:11). Look at Israel today. It does not live securely. Only a deceptive peace treaty will fool them into doing so.
  • God refers to Gog as “you are the one of whom I spoke in former days through my servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them” (Ezek. 38: 17 NASB). This can only refer to the Antichrist, and the Antichrist only arises and attacks Israel at the Midpoint of Daniel’s 70th Week.
  • God states that he will rain hail, fire, and brimstone on the forces of Gog. (Ezek. 38:22) This only occurs during the First Trumpet judgment. This time stamps that event as occurring at the beginning of the Seventh Year of the 70th Week of Daniel.
  • After God defeats Gog and his army, God feeds them to the birds of the air (Ezek. 39: 17-20). This is an exact match with Rev. 19: 17 -18 where God calls the birds to gather to feast on the bodies of the Antichrist forces after the Battle of Armageddon.
  • God calls Gog’s forces a cloud that covers the land which is a match with God’s description of them in Joel 2:2.
  • After the battle, the Jewish captives are released and brought back to the land (Ezek. 39: 25-28). This happens after the Battle of Armageddon, and cannot happen prior to that point according to all the other pictures of the 70th Week that we have studied. This passage also claims that from that day forward, God will not allow a single Jew will be left behind in the nations. This is rock solid evidence that this can only refer to the end of the 70thWeek.
  • After this battle, God will not let his Holy Name be profaned any more (Ezek. 39: 7). This can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week of Daniel. It is utter nonsense to believe that this can apply to a time before the 70th Week.
  • After the Battle, Israel knows the Lord is God from that point on forever (Ezek. 39: 22). Again, this can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week.
  • God announces that this “is the day of which I have spoken” (Ezek. 39:8 NASB).
  • After the battle, God pours out his Spirit on Israel (Ezek. 39:29).
  • Finally, in Ezek. 38: 19-20 we learn that Jesus is physically present on the earth. As we have seen all of these aspects can only be fulfilled at the conclusion of Daniel’s 70th Week and at no other time.

For all these reasons, the battle of Gog of Magog can only be the Battle of Armageddon, and Gog can only be the Antichrist.

Israel burns weapons for 7 years. Why can't this be the first 7 years of the Millenium?

The Gog/Magog war can be timed by the statement in Ezek. 39:7, “My holy name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My holy name be profaned anymore. And the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.” These three things time the end of the war, Israel knows that Jesus is Lord, Jesus doesn’t allow his name to be profaned anymore, and Jesus is physically IN Israel (on the ground). What earlier time than Armageddon do those three things happen?

From the book....Revelation Deciphered by Nelson Walters

We know the conditions for the Gog/Magog was of Ezekiel 38 and 39 are not present today.

In Ezekiel 38:8, 11 & 14 it states that the war of Gog/Magog can not occur until the people of Israel are living securely in unwalled villages meaning there is no threat unto them whatsoever !! We know that is not the case today. So many scholars/preachers etc. say this means that the Gog/Magog war must happen during the Tribulation (70th week) period because the Anti-Christ seems to sign agreements that bring "PEACE" unto Israel.  We know here are constant threats on Israel today, so how do we solve this seemingly unsolvable conundrum ? Well, the Psalm 83 War solves this conundrum.

1.) Psalm 83 War.

We see that all of the Nations with a common border to Israel conspire or confederate against Israel, in order to wipe her out. They are Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Gaza. 

Psalm 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 6 The tabernacles of Edom (Southwest Jordan), and the Ishmaelites; of Moab (West Central Jordan), and the Hagarenes (Egypt); 7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

So those that surround Israel will attack her. Is this biblical via other scriptures ? Yes.....

Zechariah 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Israel can the dwell in unwalled villages, because her enemies in close proximity have been devastated and are defeated.

2.) The First Gog/Magog war

Russia and her Muslim Allies will come against Israel as seen in Ezekiel 38. 

Ezekiel 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey (Russia's Motive); to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. So these wars seem to both happen before the 70th week starts, the bible is unclear, but with a little grunt work we can dig up some truths that can guide us in the right direction.

Many think that these wars start BEFORE the 70th week or tribulation period, and here is why: The tribulation lasts 7 years and Ezekiel 39 says this:

Ezekiel 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

The reason this can't be burning weapons into the New Millennium  is the war of Gog/Magog can not be the War of Armageddon, the players are not the same at all. One has Russia leading the Muslim/Arabs and the other has the Kings of the East, the E.U.(Anti-Christ and 10 Kings) and the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD who gather to the great battle of God !! (Rev. 16:14-19), where they are defeated. 

So this has to happen at least 3.5 years before the Agreements with the Anti-Christ kicks in.  Thus they start burning (destroying) their weaponry, and they keep doing so thinking they have "PEACE" but sadly they are mistaken midway through the 70th week. Thus they are not in control of Israel, they can't be burning weapons after the Beast takes over. 

I mean what signals Peace more than anything ? The destroying of Weaponry !! They fall for the lies of some peacenik it seems, who tells them to disarm, then the Man of Sin gets them to enter into some sort of agreement. 

This of course is a gray area and I am not as studied in this as the book of Revelation and Daniel, I have been on this about 2 months. It's just something to think on. I am not dogmatic on things I have not been enlightened on.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That is not what I am saying..............I am saying the Gog Magog war of Rev. 20 IS NOT the Gog Magog war of Rev. 20. It can't be, the Gog Magog war of Rev.  20 happens after Satan is released from the pit, 1000 years into the future, after Jesus' 1000 year reign. 

Rev. 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev. 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This happens after the Beast and False Prophet are already in HELL.....See where Satan is cast into hell after the 1000 years in the bottomless pit ? Well the Beast and False Prophet are already there !! Thus this Gog/Magog war can not be the Ezekiel 38 and 39 war which does happen during the 70th week. That is my point, they are no the same war, the same names are used, but that is how much of Rev. is written, its code in some cases, and just Jesus/John giving us a heads up on what the future is by giving us examples of the past in most cases, in this instance both wars are still future. 

We know the conditions for the Gog/Magog was of Ezekiel 38 and 39 are not present today.

In Ezekiel 38:8, 11 & 14 it states that the war of Gog/Magog can not occur until the people of Israel are living securely in unwalled villages meaning there is no threat unto them whatsoever !! We know that is not the case today. So many scholars/preachers etc. say this means that the Gog/Magog war must happen during the Tribulation (70th week) period because the Anti-Christ seems to sign agreements that bring "PEACE" unto Israel.  We know here are constant threats on Israel today, so how do we solve this seemingly unsolvable conundrum ? Well, the Psalm 83 War solves this conundrum.

1.) Psalm 83 War.

We see that all of the Nations with a common border to Israel conspire or confederate against Israel, in order to wipe her out. They are Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Gaza. 

Psalm 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 6 The tabernacles of Edom (Southwest Jordan), and the Ishmaelites; of Moab (West Central Jordan), and the Hagarenes (Egypt); 7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

So those that surround Israel will attack her. Is this biblical via other scriptures ? Yes.....

Zechariah 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Israel can the dwell in unwalled villages, because her enemies in close proximity have been devastated and are defeated.

2.) The First Gog/Magog war

Russia and her Muslim Allies will come against Israel as seen in Ezekiel 38. 

Ezekiel 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey (Russia's Motive); to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. So these wars seem to both happen before the 70th week starts, the bible is unclear, but with a little grunt work we can dig up some truths that can guide us in the right direction.

Many think that these wars start BEFORE the 70th week or tribulation period, and here is why: The tribulation lasts 7 years and Ezekiel 39 says this:

Ezekiel 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

The reason this can't be burning weapons into the New Millennium  is the war of Gog/Magog can not be the War of Armageddon, the players are not the same at all. One has Russia leading the Muslim/Arabs and the other has the Kings of the East, the E.U.(Anti-Christ and 10 Kings) and the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD who gather to the great battle of God !! (Rev. 16:14-19), where they are defeated. 

So this has to happen at least 3.5 years before the Agreements with the Anti-Christ kicks in.  Thus they start burning (destroying) their weaponry, and they keep doing so thinking they have "PEACE" but sadly they are mistaken midway through the 70th week. Thus they are not in control of Israel, they can't be burning weapons after the Beast takes over. 

I mean what signals Peace more than anything ? The destroying of Weaponry !! They fall for the lies of some peacenik it seems, who tells them to disarm, then the Man of Sin gets them to enter into some sort of agreement. 

This of course is a gray area and I am not as studied in this as the book of Revelation and Daniel, I have been on this about 2 months. It's just something to think on. I am not dogmatic on things I have not been enlightened on.

Israel will not dwell safely in peace without walls untill after Christ comes. Not before.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-6.htm

You need to listen to Jesus more and less to your false prophets.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israel will not dwell safely in peace without walls untill after Christ comes. Not before.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-6.htm

You need to listen to Jesus more and less to your false prophets.

You might need to study Matthew more brother.

Matthew 24:1-6 is before 70 AD...............Its about the 70 AD temple and cities destruction.

Matthew 24:7-14 is about the Church Age..........It has nothing to do with the 70th Week end times, Period.

Matthew 24:15-31 is about the 70th Week/Tribulation period. 

Listening to Jesus can only help you if you don't conflate the timing, if you confuse his meanings you will still be confused even if you read the Gospels.