Christiangal

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Well then I also don’t get that when we get to heaven we all will not be married. We will all be a bride to Christ?  That sounds awful. In my mind I’m so obsessed with romantic love. 

I think I’m still single because I’m poor. I don’t think I’ll ever find true love. I wish I had it. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, Christiangal said:

I think I’m still single because I’m poor. I don’t think I’ll ever find true love. I wish I had it. 

True love isn't about money, or material things, it is much deeper.  I don't think that is the problem at all.  I for one could live in a cardboard box and be content with someone I truly loved.  Have you considered that you cannot have true love until the right person enters your life?  It is possible that you are not ready yet, because your heart isn't looking for the right things.  God will bring the right person into your life when and if you are ready for it, in the meantime you need to focus on your relationship with Him.  As a fellow believer, I can tell you any man of God is not considering a woman's financial status, but her spiritual status is of utmost importance.  Find the joy you are meant to have in Him, and perhaps these other things will be added to you.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Christiangal said:

You share honest emotion and rational thinking. Good for you it is best to be honest to yourself.

I married a poor girl, have done so twice now, once when I was 19 and once when I was 73. So what can I say, other than I feel so blessed for each.

Things sure are different today, I understand that. I do know that many do marry that are of the local body of Christ, and I also know many unfortunately divorce too.

As I look around seeing everyone with their faces in smart phones absolutely everywhere I am absolutely dumbfounded. People of every age are just ignoring each other and instead looking at a blue screen light as though some magic will happen and they will have a happy good time somehow. It is from babies to old geezers like me, all with a phone out like it will be some great defense from the world, a shields up Scotty mechanism. They are not even looking at the people they are with. I do wonder how do relationships start up, and how on earth do they survive?

I think I can only  pray for you to find the way to a life-mate, one that will be with you till death do you part.

BTW - I met my present bride, via a Christian message board, from nearly half a continent away from me.  When we did meet in person I did not bring out a cell phone nor did she. We instead walked,  talked, took a carriage ride, and visited the Alamo. How about that? The Alamo was her test of me. She cries at the Alamo. I was sympathetic. Seemed to have worked out.

May God bless you. May you become the blessing from God to  a man of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

You share honest emotion and rational thinking. Good for you it is best to be honest to yourself.

I married a poor girl, have done so twice now, once when I was 19 and once when I was 73. So what can I say, other than I feel so blessed for each.

Things sure are different today, I understand that. I do know that many do marry that are of the local body of Christ, and I also know many unfortunately divorce too.

As I look around seeing everyone with their faces in smart phones absolutely everywhere I am absolutely dumbfounded. People of every age are just ignoring each other and instead looking at a blue screen light as though some magic will happen and they will have a happy good time somehow. It is from babies to old geezers like me, all with a phone out like it will be some great defense from the world, a shields up Scotty mechanism. They are not even looking at the people they are with. I do wonder how do relationships start up, and how on earth do they survive?

I think I can only  pray for you to find the way to a life-mate, one that will be with you till death do you part.

BTW - I met my present bride, via a Christian message board, from nearly half a continent away from me.  When we did met in person I did not bring out a cell phone nor did she. We instead walked,  talked, took a carriage ride, and visited the Alamo. How about that? The Alamo was her test of me. She cries at the Alamo. I was sympathetic. Seemed to have worked out.

May God bless you. May you become the blessing from God to  a man of God.

That’s very romantic Neighbor.