IGNORED

The silent Church

backontrack

Guest 1sheep
3 hours ago, backontrack said:

Then I guess we are doomed if we do not take some kind of stand against the wicked policies right now that are coming down the pike, we can trust in God but he expects us to act to. Did not all down through history all men of God took a stand against un righteous acts of men, from the very beginning. Even Elijah called them out nothing has changed so long as we remain silent Satan will roll over us like a steam roller. Churches today are afraid to preach against homosexuality because of death threats among other things.     

Christians bless everybody when we properly apply our faith to politics! We shout from the roiftops that abortion is murder and why? Its murder because God has said it is!! 

We stand against sexual perversionbecause it is an abomination to the Lord. If we are silent I belueve we are cowards and sinning against God. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Oh you mean to isolate oneself within the church? God calls that hiding our light under a bushel. 

I don't think that is what I meant. Nor is is it what I said. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest 1sheep
Just now, LadyKay said:

I don't think that is what I meant. Nor is is it what I said. 

Yes that is exactly what you said! Go back and reread

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Yes that is exactly what you said! Go back and reread

No. I never said we should hide in the church.  Every time I post a reply on this site it is twisted into something I did not say. 

Guest 1sheep
3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi again backontrack,

You seem to think that `voting` or speaking out will stop Satan`s agenda. All the world, all the Political parties, are under the sway of the evil one. God is not about stopping them, but bringing them all under the feet of Jesus to be JUDGED!

`The LORD God (Father) said to my Lord (Jesus) "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool."  (Ps. 110: 1)

And we can see that is fast coming about with all `parties` agreeing with the (demonic) moral code of the United Nations - tolerance, inclusiveness, (of all sots of wrong behaviour) etc. We are to help each other - `exhort, (warn) and all the more as we see the Day, (tribulation)approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

Marilyn.   

Remaining silent isnt the answer either! 

We are salt in this world. Our input makes things better. One certainly cant argue against that! 

Im discerning much apathy on this thread. If christians dont speak out on what the Lord says on things who will?  

Edited by 1sheep

Guest 1sheep
2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

IF indeed this is taking place in a school that your children are attending. Then you need to take it up with the school. But you shouldn't make it sound as though this is taking place in every school. Because it is not. 

This is happening in college campuses across the nation!! 

I dont think it is EVERY SCHOOL but it is the majority because that is the way of the world now.

You pay taxes? You can speak up about it too! You are funding liberal biased campus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

IF indeed this is taking place in a school that your children are attending. Then you need to take it up with the school. But you shouldn't make it sound as though this is taking place in every school. Because it is not. 

It was part of Obama's curriculum that those things should be taught as early as kindergarten as to what constitutes a family.  The universities are teaching it and now they have put out teachers and are teaching the junk to our children.  My grandchildren are in high school or above now, but when in grade school their grades were penalized for taking a godly stand, and they received bulling from other children because of it.  When mom talked to the teachers about it she received a lot of hostility.  This was in small town rural America.  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, 1sheep said:

Remaining silent isnt the answer either! 

We are salt in this world. Our input makes things better. One certainly cant argue against that! 

Im discerning much apathy on this thread. If christians dont speak out on what the Lord says on things who will?  

Hi 1sheep,

I think you missed this part of my comments -

`exhort, (warn) and all the more as we see the Day, (tribulation)approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

I personally have written in to the newspapers concerning different wrong trends I have seen, also approached shops selling over the counter wrong material, and attended public meeting to do with what is allowed on TV.

I know of many others who have stood outside abortion clinics to help those in need. Also there are those who are in local and federal governments that are a voice for righteousness. We all believe in being a `voice,` where we are, to individuals and groups, however we realise that it is just that a `voice` to warn people of what is wrong and what man is planning.

Often when we travel we come in contact with others and soon the conversation gets around to world affairs. This is a great opportunity for people to realise what is happening in the world and it is not right. Then a wonderful opportunity to bring in what God`s word says.

There are many sites on the web that show what is happening in the church system, schools, and especially the UN. Kjos Ministries has been warning and revealing for many decades.

I think you need to look around more and be encouraged that Christians are speaking out.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, backontrack said:

So Jane in your opinion we sit silent the church is to be silent on all the above you x through but is not the church political in nature set up like a governing body' Jesus was very political in his day and even had righteous anger towards parties who were teaching mans laws is not this somewhat true. If we do not begin to teach the people in churches who and what one should support politically then why are we silent on those issues? 11 of the 12 were killed because they came against political parties who refused to turn from their sins and for this I must disagree with you. Yes we must do it in Love. 

Jesus was not into partisan politics.  Jesus did confront Pharisees and Sadducees, but these men were religious leaders who used man's law to discredit the truth of God.  These men were not kings of nations.

I cannot imagine for the life of me a preacher standing in a pulpit telling people who to vote for and why.  My pastor merely mentions to study the candidates and their positions and compare that to the word of God and vote your conscience.

I'm a Republican, but I see my own party as morally bankrupt as the next party.  The answer in America is NOT Republicans, it's Christ.

One can preach and teach the  issues:  abortion, homosexuality, lying, hatred, and more.  One should NOT preach or teach in the church Democrats vs. Republicans.  Neither of those parties represent Christ nor are the hope of this nation.

The whole country is sick - sick to the core.  

Border walls/security are man's issues with man - NOT God's issues with man.

• Thumbs Up 3

Guest 1sheep
52 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

I think you need to look around more and be encouraged that Christians are speaking out.

I agree that there is some. But my comment on apathy still stands. We dont all believe we need to be a voice! Its a small percentage. The majority emergent church is far from doing what glorifies the Lord.

If the church as a whole were as vocal as it should be ,we wouldnt have liberal ,apathetic or both kind of  christians filling the pews and doing nothing about moral crisis that surrounds us. Christians for the most part have just laid down. Some  think well the bible says wickedness will increase....why fight what come what may! 

Theres that saying " so heavenly minded no earthly good. 

I have zero in common with ' christians' of that sort! They say they love but do they really? 

Btw I think its absolutely wonderful the people that stand outside abortion clinics!  

Im ashamed to say I havent but there is tomorrow. Perhaps Ill look in this area and see if I can find another to go with me to warn,educate,  and spread the gospel.