backontrack

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Well, last time I checked, God was still on the throne.
Most people will see a doctor when ill, or take some medicine at least. Why? Everybody's body is dying, right? You can't stop it. But you try to make it better.  Same goes for our country. The country God has blessed immensely. But it has become very sick.  Just like our own bodies, we should be a good steward of our country, also. We taught our kids at home when we found out what the government schools were teaching back in the eighties. We decided to be better stewards of our children, that God blessed us with. I tried to tell every friend I knew at church what we discovered. Most did not want to hear, not a church matter,  lest they would have to do something, and change their lifestyles.
We formed small grass roots system of sharing (pre-internet) candidate voting records, school curriculum being used, local and state laws trying to be pushed through on the sly. But everybody was just too busy. We are seeing the results of this attitude today. Don't try to blame everything on the devil. Those with the light may want to rethink that. Our own personal body lets us know when something is wrong, and we immediately deal with it, doctors or meds etc. For our country, voting is one of the best ways. (Anybody here go a tea party rally?) Every Christian does not make an
informed vote. Millions of our military have shed their blood, like our forefathers, and died for this country. We received it ourselves today freely as on a golden platter. Everybody sees what's happening, but apathy rules. 
Yes, SOUL SAVING is the priority, discipleship, and bible study. And prayer without ceasing. AMEN! The church is not only gathering to sing and hear the message, and bible study.  We come together and fellowship. Discuss life with fellow believers. The ladies groups older helping the younger moms/singles and men getting together discussing fathers roles etc. and discussing politics.
(You know, the ones WE put in office to decide for us how the country is becoming)     A vote not cast, is a vote.....

Most people in this country have no idea just how blessed they are to live in America!    Yes, really.    Go visit some third world country for a period of time, not a tourist cleaned up area, but the inland populated districts, and I betcha when you come home and get off the plane, you will get on your knees and kiss the ground, like sanctuary. God has blessed America. We should take care of it, as good stewards, no matter the times or century.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, George said:

You know ... it's not over till the fat lady sings!  This is a message I gave the other day in Birmingham, Alabama.  It was a message that I entitled -- Which voice will you listen to in the Last days?  I start speaking around the 1 hour and 5 minute mark.

https://livestream.com/shalombirmingham/events/8513411/videos/185419766

Excellent word Brother.  Truth, all of it!  Do you have one site where all your messages are to be viewed?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, George said:

You know ... it's not over till the fat lady sings!  This is a message I gave the other day in Birmingham, Alabama.  It was a message that I entitled -- Which voice will you listen to in the Last days?  I start speaking around the 1 hour and 5 minute mark.

https://livestream.com/shalombirmingham/events/8513411/videos/185419766

Oh George,

I have only listened to your dear wife sing 2 songs, but boy can she use her voice to glorify the Lord. I`m really looking forward to listening to more and your message as well.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well , now I don't think joel olstein , rick warren , brian McLaren or the Pope gonna approve of this message .   WHICH MEANS ITS TRUE .   

Although it's not my place to judge many churches have become ANTI  CHRIST just by there teachings and I get sick watching a man swing his hand and half the congregation fall over supposedly fall in the spirit. Jesus did not behave in this manner this is just man making a fool of God and himself! I do not know where in God's plan that a man calls his ministry by his name I thought it was God's and I do not get that. One of the richest ministers in the USA is worth some 780 million hording that kind of money well Jesus talked abut that to.  We are taught that the mark of the Beast is coming I think it's already here, the Bible plainly states the mark will be in the for head not on it so my opinion it is what we know an are being taught in the mind sadly most would not recognize the Anti Christ if they say him, many will be deceived even the very elect. That's why the church of today is teaching false doctrine lest the followers will be deceived as well. Sad very Sad.   

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, backontrack said:

Although it's not my place to judge many churches have become ANTI  CHRIST just by there teachings and I get sick watching a man swing his hand and half the congregation fall over supposedly fall in the spirit. Jesus did not behave in this manner this is just man making a fool of God and himself! I do not know where in God's plan that a man calls his ministry by his name I thought it was God's and I do not get that. One of the richest ministers in the USA is worth some 780 million hording that kind of money well Jesus talked abut that to.  We are taught that the mark of the Beast is coming I think it's already here, the Bible plainly states the mark will be in the for head not on it so my opinion it is what we know an are being taught in the mind sadly most would not recognize the Anti Christ if they say him, many will be deceived even the very elect. That's why the church of today is teaching false doctrine lest the followers will be deceived as well. Sad very Sad.   

Many anti christs have risen and most sadly think these are of the SPIRIT of Christ .    And it will only get worse and fast too .  

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, backontrack said:

Hi backontrack,

Yes a very sad sight, I agree. However may I say that we need to remember the `Church` is the Body of Christ that He is building and maturing. What you are referring to is man`s religious organisations that put on public meetings. That is certainly NOT the Body of Christ. Some people who go to those meetings maybe believers but it is so important to actually see that those meetings are NOT the Body. Call them by their real name - man`s religious organisations, and then you will not bring discredit to the Lord who is bringing His Body to maturity. Correctly naming them will also help you to put man`s work separate from Christ`s work.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 1/6/2019 at 11:40 PM, backontrack said:

But did not Jesus get political with the Pharisees and Sadducees, so are we to remain silent about issues such as Abortion taking God out of Government schools universities sharia law infecting our land. So your saying the holy spirit should move us to action or should we just sit silent or should we act intelligently as Jesus did?     

Where does Jesus get political with the Pharisees? One thing to note: There wasn't such a thing as politics back in the Israelite times. There were no opposing parties to fight against. It was either you were an isrealite apart of a tribe, or you weren't part of Israel at all.

When Jesus came to the scene the Jews were occupied by Rome, so there was a politics there in that sense, but Jesus never spoke up about it. He only answered one question because He was asked to; not because HE went out preaching to the romans.

Even when Jesus had a chance to "preach" to the romans, he plainly told Him that His Kingdom is not of this world. This let pilate know that he has nothing to worry about with regards to his earthly kingdom of rome.

In peace

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, UnprofitableServantJames said:

Where does Jesus get political with the Pharisees? One thing to note: There wasn't such a thing as politics back in the Israelite times. There were no opposing parties to fight against. It was either you were an isrealite apart of a tribe, or you weren't part of Israel at all.

When Jesus came to the scene the Jews were occupied by Rome, so there was a politics there in that sense, but Jesus never spoke up about it. He only answered one question because He was asked to; not because HE went out preaching to the romans.

Even when Jesus had a chance to "preach" to the romans, he plainly told Him that His Kingdom is not of this world. This let pilate know that he has nothing to worry about with regards to his earthly kingdom of rome.

In peace

Politics were a hole lot different then then they are now Pharisees were the Governing party of the Jews back then outside of Rome course we call them the religious leaders people paid taxes to them as they did Rome they made the laws (their man made ones) and that's why Jesus stood up to them did he remain silent, nope what did he call them in the temple yard. Den of thief's, how dare you make my house a? That's because they replaced God's laws with their own. Who makes the laws in the usa?  Silence is golden!

Edited by backontrack

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 1/9/2019 at 7:22 AM, backontrack said:

Politics were a hole lot different then then they are now Pharisees were the Governing party of the Jews back then outside of Rome course we call them the religious leaders people paid taxes to them as they did Rome they made the laws (their man made ones) and that's why Jesus stood up to them did he remain silent, nope what did he call them in the temple yard. Den of thief's, how dare you make my house a? That's because they replaced God's laws with their own. Who makes the laws in the usa?  Silence is golden!

Like the first disciples, the idea of God's kingdom is difficult to grasp. The Apostles thought all the way up to the Ascension of Jesus that they will restore the Kingdom of Israel as a physical nation. This isn't what Jesus taught, however. Jesus taught that they will be a heavenly Kingdom that starts from 'within us'. This Kingdom will be established by God and made to rule over the current kings of the Earth today.

If this is true, then we shouldn't worry about the politics of this world. That is because, the politics of this  world is exactly what it says... it is of THIS world. Our kingdom is not of this world.

We must remain patient on our Husband's return and have faith that He will give justice and vengeance to those that suffer from the corrupt governments of today.

By trying to make a government in today's world is like putting make-up on a pig; at the end of the day, it is still a pig.

In peace

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:47 AM, UnprofitableServantJames said:

Like the first disciples, the idea of God's kingdom is difficult to grasp. The Apostles thought all the way up to the Ascension of Jesus that they will restore the Kingdom of Israel as a physical nation. This isn't what Jesus taught, however. Jesus taught that they will be a heavenly Kingdom that starts from 'within us'. This Kingdom will be established by God and made to rule over the current kings of the Earth today.

If this is true, then we shouldn't worry about the politics of this world. That is because, the politics of this  world is exactly what it says... it is of THIS world. Our kingdom is not of this world.

We must remain patient on our Husband's return and have faith that He will give justice and vengeance to those that suffer from the corrupt governments of today.

By trying to make a government in today's world is like putting make-up on a pig; at the end of the day, it is still a pig.

In peace

Hum so what should we do when we vote and tell other Christians we are not of this world so don't worry about it, like I said silence is golden!