• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Willa said:

Mat 24:3  Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

Three questions are asked here with three different answers:

When will this happen?  (the destruction of the the Temple)

What will be the sign of Your Coming? 

Whit will be the sign of the end of the age?

We know when the Temple was destroyed.  But neither the signs of His coming nor of the end of the age have been fulfilled in their entirety.

And actually Israel was the ensample (similitude/living parable) to the church and we are seeing playing out before our eyes this prophecy being fulfilled concerning His new covenant temple, the church....in her falling away.  It's why He has called His sheep to come out of it and go to Him outside the camp so as to not be caught up in her destruction....the strong delusion:

Rev 18:4-5

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Living stones of the church are falling as we speak.  That prophecy of Jesus you are talking about had it's fulfillment in the natural realm, so to speak, with the destruction of the physical Temple in 70 AD and taking place now is the spiritual destruction of the spiritual temple, so to speak.....aka the apostasy.  It is God's judgment on a church that has turned its back on the truth and become just as idolatrous  (worldly) as ancient Israel.  We are getting so near to the end.

2Th 2:1-4

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 hours ago, Larry H said:

Thanks for asking, and giving me an opportunity to provide an answer.

I can only speak for myself, I cannot predict near future events, or would want to.  According to my understanding of the future if I hold out to the end in faith the bible tells me I will live in the household of my heavenly Father.

This may or may not be a preterist concept. My relationship with my Heavenly Father and His only begotten Son Jesus is of the most importance. This supersedes the preterist or futurist theology which I consider only open for discussion.  

OK ....Concerning the second coming of our Lord Jesus in our future, I am not sure. I find no scriptural magic bullet at the time to prove it. However the bible is loaded with time text to provide evidence Jesus came in Divine judgment of the Jewish Nation in the first century. Matthew 24 I posted scriptures to provide that evidence that have been completely ignored.  All I am getting is statements about preterism. Why is that? 1 peter 3:15

Most likely many Christians have not looked into the theology, or care to do so. If so should not make broad statements concerning it. I think many Christians are enjoying their comfort zone. Don't we all at times. 

About that magic bullet I would appreciate some input

BTW not to worry I feel protected by the Holy Spirit, which has not let me down for many years.

:sherlock:

When Jesus

Then I will return to My place until they admit their guilt and seek My face; in their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.” Hosea 5:15 (Berean Study Bible)

Will Return Again

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. Isaiah 43:2 (New American Standard Bible)

And Israel Will Rejoice

The LORD your God is in your midst; he is a warrior who can deliver. He takes great delight in you; he renews you by his love; he shouts for joy over you."  Zephaniah 3:17 (NET Bible)

Forevermore And An Eternity

In that day you will not be disappointed for all your doings, in which you have transgressed against me; for then I will take away out of the midst of you your proudly exulting ones, and you will no more be haughty in my holy mountain.

But I will leave in the midst of you an afflicted and poor people, and they will take refuge in the name of the LORD.

The remnant of Israel will not do iniquity, nor speak lies, neither will a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth, for they will feed and lie down, and no one will make them afraid."

Sing, daughter of Zion. Shout, Israel. Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD has taken away your judgments. He has thrown out your enemy. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in the midst of you. You will not be afraid of evil any more.

In that day, it will be said to Jerusalem, "Do not be afraid, Zion. Do not let your hands be weak."  Zephaniah 3:11-16 (New Heart English Bible)

~

First

The days are coming,” declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, declares the Lord.

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,"

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” Jeremiah 31:31-35 (New International Version)

To The Jew

“The day is coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of the land of Egypt. They did not remain faithful to my covenant, so I turned my back on them, says the Lord.

But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the Lord.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already.

And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.” Hebrews 8:8-12 (New Living Translation)

Then To The Gentile

For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire and darkness and gloom and a tempest and the sound of a trumpet and a voice whose words made the hearers beg that no further messages be spoken to them. For they could not endure the order that was given, “If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned.” Indeed, so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I tremble with fear.”

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel. Hebrews 12:18-24 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Edited by FresnoJoe

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 1/7/2019 at 11:27 PM, Larry H said:

Your 20 minutes are up George looking forward to your input ?

Actually that was just the beginning.  You see when you see the restoration of ALL things ... we're actually reverting back to Genesis when God said it was good.  But I realize that you are going to view each and every point by spiritualizing Scripture.  So let's go to reality that is observable to you?  Is Satan bound right now?  Or is he running about like a lion seeking whom he may devour?

God bless

George

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 hours ago, Larry H said:

Hebrew Root Movement  

Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

I would guess a mistaken rendition of these verses is a Hebrew Root Movement I.e. standing "until heaven and earth disappear" A literal interpretation of the heavens and earth gave substance to the HRM theology.  But if the heavens and earth mentioned symbolically represented the "Mosaic Covenant world of Israel", it made common sense to the listening audience in the first century.

"Sadly many Bible students are unfamiliar with apocalyptic, and figurative language" 

"Deuteronomy 8:19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

How did God testify against them? With the heaven and earth representing the Law.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

What records against them? Certainly not the physical heavens and earth, but rather the law:"

Deuteronomy 31:26-28 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it (the law) may be there for a witness against thee. 27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death? 28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.

Hebrews 8:13 By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear

The true believers , whether jew or gentile have tasted of the world ,  WHICH is yet to come .  Because we have the Holy Spirit and have tasted and dwell in holiness

and righteous of the Spirit .  We have this in earthen vessles , our body , which is the temple of the Living God.

But just like peter , paul and all , we still await the actual second coming of our LORD .  On that day we caught up with Him.   And the wrath of God is targeted

against those who rejected Him , against the beast , fp,  kings and peoples of this world .   God gonna burn up all evil works and the evil .

But we have tasted of this in part , for God burns the evil works of our evil heart , cleansing us .   And teaches us to walk righteously , soberly , holy and godly in this wicked world

AS we await the coming of the Lord from heaven .  Who on His day will laydown wrath against those who denied Him and had pleasure in unrighteousness.

And we better be with paitent waiting , watching .    For if any man says in his heart , MY LORD delays His coming , OR HE ALREADY CAME

and etc ,   THAT day will come as a theif in the night .  

When  asked you what do you see concerning the near future .      Do you believe that God is working through people right now to bring about WORLD peace and unity .

DO you see a big awakening and gathering which is to come .  

Explain how YOU see this taking place .  Do you see ecumenical unity as a good thing and do you believe it is God at work in these folks .

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, George said:

Actually that was just the beginning.  You see when you see the restoration of ALL things ... we're actually reverting back to Genesis when God said it was good.  But I realize that you are going to view each and every point by spiritualizing Scripture.  So let's go to reality that is observable to you?  Is Satan bound right now?  Or is he running about like a lion seeking who.m he may devour?

God bless

George

Exactly .   If we take note , AFTER JESUS has returned to destroy the wicked and cast the beast and Fp into a lake of fire , He also casts satan , bound in a pit .  In which

it specifically says He cannot deceive the nations PEROID .

At the same time the FP and Beast are burning in the lake of fire .

At the end of the thousand years satan is released a short season ,  THEN he too is cast alive into the lake of fire , Where both the FP and beast have been .

THUS we see the FP and beast burning in a lake of fire , from whence their is no escape and we see satan bound that he cant deceive .

ANYONE wanna tell me IF all these are bound right now , WHO ON EARTH has been doing ALL THIS DECIEVING throughout all time and SPECIALLY how great

its gotten in these last days .    Its impossible for this to be occurring .   If so , their is no FP , no beast  ,and satan is bound RIGHT NOW , if we believe in

this theory some teach .   The only thing is ,   even peter and paul and others KNEW the adversary was still roaring about and devouring .

Paul spoke of the AC as a future event .  HE spoke of the rapture as a future event .

Some folks try and twist both corithians and first thessalonians to mean His coming is when he enters the heart .

IF that were the case ,  I GUESS none of the early church had Christ within them .    FOR they told of it as a FUTURE EVENT .

Men have to twist so much to fit preterism or any doctrine which contradicts truth .

Paul ALREADY had the indwelling HOLY SPIRIT and yet how he told at the last trump the dead in Christ shall rise and we who are still alive shall be caught up together with them .

IF we take note ,  the whole passage began as a means to comfort those who were sad some of their loved ones were dead .   SORROW NOT , like others who have no HOPE.

I mean its crystal clear the Second coming of our LORD ,   IS FUTURE and still IS .  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

And actually Israel was the ensample (similitude/living parable) to the church and we are seeing playing out before our eyes this prophecy being fulfilled concerning His new covenant temple, the church....in her falling away.  It's why He has called His sheep to come out of it and go to Him outside the camp so as to not be caught up in her destruction....the strong delusion:

Rev 18:4-5

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Living stones of the church are falling as we speak.  That prophecy of Jesus you are talking about had it's fulfillment in the natural realm, so to speak, with the destruction of the physical Temple in 70 AD and taking place now is the spiritual destruction of the spiritual temple, so to speak.....aka the apostasy.  It is God's judgment on a church that has turned its back on the truth and become just as idolatrous  (worldly) as ancient Israel.  We are getting so near to the end.

2Th 2:1-4

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

And the wrath of GOD will come against this as well .  and it will be laid flat .     for those who built the in the untempered untried morter tower of diverse stones

WILL See only the wrath of GOD burn this down .    In fiery vengeance shall the wrath of GOD come against all who trod JESUS under foot ,

and will sell out to this all inclusive many path hug a thon false unity which leads all right under the worship of the beast .

Sister , you seen it .  You seen with your own eyes , WHAT this all inclusive lets not offend but gather and hug all IS DOING .

Our own churches are sounding the alarm , LETS NOT SAY JESUS Is the SON of GOD anymore , cause this offends muslim brethren.

Rick warren , rome and scores of others , GONNA have GOD to answer to for this .    I do wish and hope they would repent .

For if not ,  THEY will not like the day of judgmenet .   And its going to only get worse from here on out .

They already have been teaching a seeker friendly world peace and unity go spell.    Already shutting down IN HEART the true gospel for the sake of unity .

Watch how this too will start being sold out loud .   Oh wait , it already is and has been being hinted at , with men like McLaren and others

who say it aint even necessary to Prolesityze the Gosple . WHAT A pile of lies and rubbish .

SO expect to hear , real soon ,    Yall their is no longer a need to preach JESUS ONLY saves .  JUST watch .    THEY TRODDING JESUS under foot big time .

And all for unity and world peace .   But mark my words , their is no peace for the wicked .

And on the day of the LORD all who went along with this unity mindset ,  WILL FIND NO PEACE , only wrath .  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:19 PM, Larry H said:

Hebrew Root Movement  

Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

I would guess a mistaken rendition of these verses is a Hebrew Root Movement I.e. standing "until heaven and earth disappear" A literal interpretation of the heavens and earth gave substance to the HRM theology.  But if the heavens and earth mentioned symbolically represented the "Mosaic Covenant world of Israel", it made common sense to the listening audience in the first century.

"Sadly many Bible students are unfamiliar with apocalyptic, and figurative language" 

"Deuteronomy 8:19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

How did God testify against them? With the heaven and earth representing the Law.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

What records against them? Certainly not the physical heavens and earth, but rather the law:"

Deuteronomy 31:26-28 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it (the law) may be there for a witness against thee. 27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death? 28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.

Hebrews 8:13 By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear

This is an interesting play on words but it's just that. How can the one who records be the record. The heavens and earth are referred to throughout scriptures as having ears, Deuteronomy 32:1, "Give ear, O heavens, and let me speak, And let the earth hear the words of my mouth."  

There seems to be much concerning the heavens and the earth but the reason no one has really taken this on is, we for the most part, aren't eqiuped to handle this kind of scripture twisting. It's slick and crafty using a statement of Jesus and tagging some ignorance to it and stating we don't understand this stuff. You obviously fell in to it yourself. Well as we bend our minds to understand we find there is no scripture to back up your claim and changing what we believe and plain to see about the coming of our Lord over a rendering of a scripture in Deuteronomy that unsuccessfully holds up under the apostles writings, Willa stating ch3 of Peter as an example, is a reach.

Edited by Zemke
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Zemke said:

This is an interesting play on words but it's just that. How can the one who records be the record. The heavens and earth are referred to throughout scriptures as having ears, Deuteronomy 32:1, "Give ear, O heavens, and let me speak, And let the earth hear the words of my mouth."  

There seems to be much concerning the heavens and the earth but the reason no one has really taken this on is, we for the most part, aren't eqiuped to handle this kind of scripture twisting. It's slick and crafty using a statement of Jesus and tagging some ignorance to it and stating we don't understand this stuff. You obviously fell in to it yourself. Well as we bend our minds to understand we find there is no scripture to back up your claim and changing what we believe and plain to see about the coming of our Lord over a rendering of a scripture in Deuteronomy that unsuccessfully holds up under the apostles writings, Willa stating ch3 of Peter as an example, is a reach.

This is an interesting play on words but it's just that. How can the one who records be the record. The heavens and earth are reffered to through out scriptures as having ears, Deuteronomy 32:1, "Give ear, O heavens, and let me speak, And let the earth hear the words of my mouth." You see if we follow the logic the heavens and the earth are Jesus. 

That's a new one on me, a heaven with ears. How about an earth with no sea water Rev. 1, or a city coming out of the sky with the following measurements. Or a Lion with no teeth .... OK little teeth. 

The measurement of the city described in Revelation chapters 21 and 22 is 12,000 furlongs. A furlong is 1/8 th of a mile. This makes the city about 1500 miles square, or 1500 miles in all directions. That is quite a large city. The total land area of the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, is 3,717,796 sq miles. The literal land area of the city described in Revelation would be 2,250,000 sq miles. That would make the city a somewhat larger than 1/2 the size of the United States. In addition to that the wall of the city described in Revelation is 1500 miles high. That is an extremely high wall considering that most commercial airliners fly at an altitude of about 7 to 8 miles.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, George said:

Actually that was just the beginning.  You see when you see the restoration of ALL things ... we're actually reverting back to Genesis when God said it was good.  But I realize that you are going to view each and every point by spiritualizing Scripture.  So let's go to reality that is observable to you?  Is Satan bound right now?  Or is he running about like a lion seeking whom he may devour?

God bless

George

George this test will not take more than 20 minutes, questions Part 1 and Part 2 are at the bottom

To at least have one cross reference about the binding of Satan .... I will supply one to start before filling in some details if it takes off.

Is Satan bound

Matthew 12:23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. KJV

A Who is the  strong man that is bound.

Questions

Part 1

1. Who is the Strong man?

2. What is his house?

3. Who is it that comes to bind him?

4   What are the possessions in the strong man's house  that he wants to Spoil (take by conquest)?

5. What "MUST" be done first, before that can happen?

6  Is Satan bound

Part 2

Is the kingdom of God in operation now, or are we still in the darkness.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Kind Regards

Larry

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:sherlock:

When Jesus

Then I will return to My place until they admit their guilt and seek My face; in their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.” Hosea 5:15 (Berean Study Bible)

Will Return Again

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. Isaiah 43:2 (New American Standard Bible)

And Israel Will Rejoice

The LORD your God is in your midst; he is a warrior who can deliver. He takes great delight in you; he renews you by his love; he shouts for joy over you."  Zephaniah 3:17 (NET Bible)

Forevermore And An Eternity

In that day you will not be disappointed for all your doings, in which you have transgressed against me; for then I will take away out of the midst of you your proudly exulting ones, and you will no more be haughty in my holy mountain.

But I will leave in the midst of you an afflicted and poor people, and they will take refuge in the name of the LORD.

The remnant of Israel will not do iniquity, nor speak lies, neither will a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth, for they will feed and lie down, and no one will make them afraid."

Sing, daughter of Zion. Shout, Israel. Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD has taken away your judgments. He has thrown out your enemy. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in the midst of you. You will not be afraid of evil any more.

In that day, it will be said to Jerusalem, "Do not be afraid, Zion. Do not let your hands be weak."  Zephaniah 3:11-16 (New Heart English Bible)

~

First

The days are coming,” declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, declares the Lord.

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,"

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” Jeremiah 31:31-35 (New International Version)

To The Jew

“The day is coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of the land of Egypt. They did not remain faithful to my covenant, so I turned my back on them, says the Lord.

But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the Lord.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already.

And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.” Hebrews 8:8-12 (New Living Translation)

Then To The Gentile

For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire and darkness and gloom and a tempest and the sound of a trumpet and a voice whose words made the hearers beg that no further messages be spoken to them. For they could not endure the order that was given, “If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned.” Indeed, so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I tremble with fear.”

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel. Hebrews 12:18-24 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

When were those Old Testament scriptures fulfilled, or were they already fulfilled

Luke 21:22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.

• Thumbs Up 1