briankboyce

The hidden war between faiths nobody talks about

21 hours ago, George said:

So you just quoted Ezekiel 36 and the reason that God is going to restore the Jewish people ... is showing the nations how great He is!

I believe you only want to believe what you want to believe in scripture while denying the rest--

37 Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

George, my advice is to spend your time having a lot of babies instead of posting here.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.

30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

The End

😎

Edited by briankboyce

4 minutes ago, briankboyce said:

37 Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

This is a future event ... we're in the midst of this prophecy, as we can clearly see the Spirit has not been poured out upon the Jewish people as of yet.  Why?  Because the fulness of the Gentiles has not been completed!

Again, you quote Ezekiel 21 -- as if it's a current prophecy, when clearly you are MIS-APPLYING the Scriptures ... 

Eze 21:19  Also, thou son of man, appoint thee two ways, that the sword of the king of Babylon may come: both twain shall come forth out of one land: and choose thou a place, choose it at the head of the way to the city. 
Eze 21:20  Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced. 
Eze 21:21  For the king of Babylon stood at the parting of the way, at the head of the two ways, to use divination: he made his arrows bright, he consulted with images, he looked in the liver. 

The Bible is very clear ...

Rom 11:18  Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 
Rom 11:19  Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 
Rom 11:20  Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 
Rom 11:21  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 
Rom 11:22  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 
Rom 11:23  And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 
Rom 11:24  For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? 

God has a plan ... and it would be best not to fight against the Word of God ... the Jewish people will be regrafted in again.  And connected to this is a blessing to the entire world.

Rom 11:11  So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 

Are you provoking the Jewish people to jealousy?  

Rom 11:12  Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!

There's a blessing connected to the Jewish people's salvation ... 

Rom 11:15  For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 

It's time to realize the plan of God ... and to say ... I get it ... I'm going to start praying for the revival in Israel ... for God will truly bless them that bless thee!

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:42 PM, George said:

Rom 11:20  Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 
Rom 11:21  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 
Rom 11:22  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 

God’s Chosen People
I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion where the Lord laid out directives (commandments) for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His suggestions. I took these directives and compared them to historical events. Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.

In closing I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from “Israel” to “Palestine”.

I believe God is now judging them for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.

I need your help either by helping me or by correction my misguided view of them.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome whether pro or con.

13 minutes ago, briankboyce said:

God’s Chosen People
Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.

The Lord said to treat strangers well IF the strangers would dwell in peace in the land.

Have the palestinians ever dwelt in peace in israel? No. Have any of the things israel has done to treat them well caused the palestinians to dwell in peace in israel? No. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, briankboyce said:

Any suggestions or comments are welcome whether pro or con.

Ok, so let's go with the understanding that God is working out the restorations of all peoples -- from every nation, tribe and tongue!

Rev 5:9  And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation,

So the first thing is understanding that God's plan is restoration.

Now, we read in Romans that the fulness of the Gentiles must come to pass ... 

Rom 11:25  Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

So in the last 50 years, we've seen the gospel explosion amongst Jewish people and many more are coming to faith.  However, the national event will not take place until "the fulness of the Gentiles" comes in.  What that means in of itself is debatable ... however, it is what it is in Scripture.

So God has a plan to restore peoples from every where ... 

Act 1:8  But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Right now, we're seeing the harvest is coming to pass ...

So right now, the Bible discusses a restoration of Egypt, of the entire Middle East ... so the real question is ... where are we in prophecy?

In the vision of the dry bones, Ezekiel speaks of a national restoration ... without the Spirit ... this is where we are ...

Eze 37:7  So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound, and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 
Eze 37:8  And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them. 

However, in the future, we will see the restoration of Israel.  However, before this happens, we will see a harsh judgment to Israel.

Jer 16:14  “Therefore, behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when it shall no longer be said, ‘As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the land of Egypt,’ 
Jer 16:15  but ‘As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.’ For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers. 
Jer 16:16  “Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the LORD, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks. 

The restoration of the Jewish people back to the land ... a 2nd return ... this is where we are.

Jer 16:17  For my eyes are on all their ways. They are not hidden from me, nor is their iniquity concealed from my eyes. 
Jer 16:18  But first I will doubly repay their iniquity and their sin, because they have polluted my land with the carcasses of their detestable idols, and have filled my inheritance with their abominations.” 

The secular state of Israel will experience a judgment ... and in the near future it will appear that the Lord has abandoned the nation.

Jer 16:19  O LORD, my strength and my stronghold, my refuge in the day of trouble, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth and say: “Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, worthless things in which there is no profit. 

The world will look on the nation and think ... the promises to Israel are lies ... and not realize they are in judgment ... for their restoration!

Jer 16:20  Can man make for himself gods? Such are not gods!” 
Jer 16:21  “Therefore, behold, I will make them know, this once I will make them know my power and my might, and they shall know that my name is the LORD.” 

So the restoration will take place ... in the midst of judgment!  Most people do not realize this is coming, however the Scriptures are very clear!

So the real question is ... how will we participate in God's plan for the restoration of the nations?  Will we pray for the revival in Egypt, in the Middle East, and especially in Israel?  

I hope I explained clearly where we are in prophecy ... and I'll be happy to go deeper into the Word if you wish.

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you briankboyce  for putting up this post and with your scriptural references.

And thank you George  for your replies with scripture. They are so valuable in bringing better clarity of whats going on.

These scriptures can be a witnessing tool and bring better understanding for all those who are a bit confused with what's going on.

I appreciate your agape love in kindly responding instead of pointing and accusing as that never helps anyone and may keep someone lost instead of bringing clarity of scripture as the focal point in diffusing all the confusion.

I sincerely think that many people post also to learn because they have unanswered questions and are looking for informative and scriptural feedback.

yes Zachariah 12 The Coming Deliverance of Judah

has to first occur, the physical unbelief comes before as they have to free themselves from the enemy within and all around them before the spiritual belief of the Jews comes to them. The biological descendants of Abraham are over there, the spiritual descendants of Abraham are us in Christ Jesus now.

1 Corinthians 15:46

46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.

Edited by 1to3

On 1/11/2019 at 4:50 PM, ayin jade said:

Have any of the things israel has done to treat them well caused the palestinians to dwell in peace in israel?

Let's flip the coin. 

Show me one thing the Israeli's have done that signifies Israel's friendship towards the Palestinians. 

I'm not asking for much, one example will do.

10 minutes ago, briankboyce said:

Show me one thing the Israeli's have done that signifies Israel's friendship towards the Palestinians. 

Goodness have you not read and understood anything that George explained?

What is happening right now is not godly but it all has to come to pass .

Edited by 1to3

7 minutes ago, briankboyce said:

Let's flip the coin. 

I'm not asking for much, one example will do.

MAY 16, 2018 

Hamas turned away two large truckloads of Israeli humanitarian aid intended to relieve medical shortages in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday.

(snip)

Hamas accepted four trucks of aid supplied by the Palestinian Authority and two trucks supplied by UNICEF. But two truckloads of medical aid provided by the IDF were turned away when the origin of the equipment became apparent.

In addition to 53 tons of medical equipment set to be transported into Gaza this week via the crossing, the increased Israeli aid included more than 14,000 units of intravenous infusions, 40 medical basins, 20 medical examination couches, 25 infusion stands, 85,000 disinfectant pads and 12,500 bandages.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Hamas-turns-away-truckloads-of-Israeli-humanitarian-aid-destined-for-Gaza-556565

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, briankboyce said:

Most of the humanitarian aid that flows into Gaza comes through Israel's gate.  Just so you know, most Palestinians do not pay their electric bill, and Israel continues to supply electricity ... despite not being paid.  It's a bad situation in Gaza, as most Christians have been driven out of Gaza and there is only one evangelical church remaining ... it remains because they are used by Hamas as a tool as they preach the hatred of Israel which is steeped in replacement theology. 

However, you are trying to view the situation with a natural lens.  Read the Scriptures and you'll discover that God has a plan to restore them as well!  Islam is actually keeping the entire Arab world under a curse.  When you forget that God specifically says, I will bless them that bless thee... I will curse them that curse thee.  Islam is teaching to curse ... in order to bring a curse upon themselves.  

However, God has a plan for the Middle East.  Notice this ...

Gen 17:17  Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed and said to himself, “Shall a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?” 
Gen 17:18  And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before you!” 

Notice that Abraham wanted the promise to be given to Ishmael .... look at God's reply.

Gen 17:19  God said, “No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him. 

This is the covenant with the Jewish people ... and notice this is an everlasting covenant!

Gen 17:20  As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation. 

Now Issac's covenant does not negate the covenant with Ishamael.  Islam is trying to destroy this covenant that God has with the Islamic nations.  Satan is trying to destroy the Jewish people ... the Arabs ... because he is the destroyer.  Meanwhile God is trying to restore not only the Jewish people ... but the Arabs as well!

Stick with God's Word -- figure out His plan and join into what He is doing!