ayin jade

My first outing in months

I'm seeing the pictures. But care to give me a teensy amount of backstory for discussion purpose? :)

2 hours ago, SkilletFan said:

I'm seeing the pictures. But care to give me a teensy amount of backstory for discussion purpose? :)

Oops sorry. 

1st photo, my favorite tank with 3-4 ft gar, 4 foot catfish weighing more pounds than I do. It is just peaceful. I could sit and watch it for hours. 

2nd photo, one of the sea turtles at the aquarium. This one only has 2 limbs. It and the others there are rescued sea turtles that are deemed to have injuries too serious for survival in the wild. They have huge tanks though to swim in now. 

3rd photo, the shark tank. This shows 3 divers cleaning the tank while a 4th diver uses a white pole to keep the sharks away from the ones cleaning. The shark in the foreground was only a few feet away from the divers. They have a lot of sharks, ranging from small ones to the large ones in the main tank. The one in the photo is not one of the largest sharks. 

• Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow....    First outing in months and you decide to go swimming with sharks.    lol. 

If I was rich I would turn one whole wall in the living room into a big aquarium.  I have always liked watching fish swim too. 

• Thumbs Up 2

@ayin jadeWhat is up with the health :noidea:  Haven't read anywhere …. would like to know where we are in the battle?

Jade,

So wonderful your getting out.  Thanks for sharing the pictures :)   Continued prayers.  

Keep up the good fight. Please share more of the battle and of our Lord as you can when you can. May God bless. So glad you were able to get out and have some joyous surround that relaxes mind body and soul. Praise God

• Thumbs Up 1

Did you get to see what the diver with the PVC pipe with the T ends does with it ( Picture 3)?  Is it just used to push away fish?

I took the photos so yes I  got to see him use it.

@enoob57 

I have a prayer thread with updates. I have a good report after surgery. No sign of any cancer cells in the final pathology report of the site of the tumor or the lymph nodes that were removed. The surgeon considers me cured. 

But I still have to follow protocols and get radiation later this month for 4 plus weeks and continue immunotherapy infusions (not chemo) And heal from the side effects of chemo. I have neuropathy in my hands and feet. Ive lost 4 toenails so far and it looks like a couple of fingernails will follow. I still need mikes help just to walk.

I got a pleasant surprise yesterday which I will share later today after an appt.

• Praise God! 3