ayin jade

My first outing in months

5 hours ago, ayin jade said:

@enoob57 

I have a prayer thread with updates. I have a good report after surgery. No sign of any cancer cells in the final pathology report of the site of the tumor or the lymph nodes that were removed. The surgeon considers me cured. 

But I still have to follow protocols and get radiation later this month for 4 plus weeks and continue immunotherapy infusions (not chemo) And heal from the side effects of chemo. I have neuropathy in my hands and feet. Ive lost 4 toenails so far and it looks like a couple of fingernails will follow. I still need mikes help just to walk.

I got a pleasant surprise yesterday which I will share later today after an appt.

Thanks for being patient with me :) and I am so thankful in my heart for this :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, ayin jade said:

@enoob57 

I have a prayer thread with updates. I have a good report after surgery. No sign of any cancer cells in the final pathology report of the site of the tumor or the lymph nodes that were removed. The surgeon considers me cured. 

But I still have to follow protocols and get radiation later this month for 4 plus weeks and continue immunotherapy infusions (not chemo) And heal from the side effects of chemo. I have neuropathy in my hands and feet. Ive lost 4 toenails so far and it looks like a couple of fingernails will follow. I still need mikes help just to walk.

I got a pleasant surprise yesterday which I will share later today after an appt.

Hopefully the neuropathy will go away?

I'm glad you're doing so well, praise God !

• Thumbs Up 1

I am sorry you have suffered. It sounds like you have a good prognosis. :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/8/2019 at 1:07 AM, ayin jade said:

2nd photo, one of the sea turtles at the aquarium. This one only has 2 limbs. It and the others there are rescued sea turtles that are deemed to have injuries too serious for survival in the wild. They have huge tanks though to swim in now. 

@ayin jade :)Naturally, the sea turtles are my favorite. I love that these were rescued and given a second chance. Thanks for sharing that:) I am happy you were able to do something special and relaxing for yourself.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@ayin jade :)Naturally, the sea turtles are my favorite. I love that these were rescued and given a second chance. Thanks for sharing that:) I am happy you were able to do something special and relaxing for yourself.

Its cool. They have 6 sea turtles in 2 tanks. 1 of them was only raised in captivity elsewhere and it is doubtful it could survive in the wild. The others either were hit by propellers and have a combination of bubblebutt and/or paralysis or lost limbs due to nets etc. The vets are attempting to attach weights to their shells to help the ones with bubblebutt swim to the bottom of the tanks. Which helps their muscles as well. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

On 1/10/2019 at 11:32 PM, ayin jade said:

Its cool. They have 6 sea turtles in 2 tanks. 1 of them was only raised in captivity elsewhere and it is doubtful it could survive in the wild. The others either were hit by propellers and have a combination of bubblebutt and/or paralysis or lost limbs due to nets etc. The vets are attempting to attach weights to their shells to help the ones with bubblebutt swim to the bottom of the tanks. Which helps their muscles as well. 

Wow...that's really something! Thanks for explaining. :) It's so nice they have figured out a way to bring back some of the normalcy and functionality to their lives. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Couldn't see the photos, ayin Jade, but enjoyed your description of the tanks!   Glad you got out and that your license was renewed easily!

• Loved it! 1