Mystic_Pizza

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all, if I'm not mistaken, this will be my.....*drumroll*.....100th post in the forums! lol- I've been really working hard trying to post things that at least have some depth to them, and I have to tell you- it wasn't easy, lol- However! Here is my problem....

There was a forum or an area that I was really wanting to get into and start posting in, something to do with...things that aren't your average forum topics, such as...AI, things a bit more..'out there'....and in order to be able to post in the forum, you have to have at least 100 previous posts. So...that's why I've been working on the posts, lol. And now that I was getting close, I'm discovering that I can't find that particular forum anymore! Was it deleted? Moved? Was I delusional and seeing forums that weren't there? lol-

Anyone know what happened to it?

I'm sorry, George- I just realized I posted this in the 'Questions for George' forum- but then, I would guess if anyone would know what happened to it, it would be you, lol!

Edited by Mystic_Pizza
addition

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Are you referring to Controversial Discussions? 

God bless,

George

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, lol- am I missing it somewhere? I haven't been the brightest bulb in the chandelier since the holidays, so it wouldn't surprise me if I had!

Never mind, I found it! I'm not sure how I missed it before, my apologies :) You can delete this forum if you like~

Edited by Mystic_Pizza