ByFaithAlone

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

Neandertal remains are human remains. The human DNA is nearly infinite in its geno and phenotypes. Look around you. Every size, sickness, beauty, ugly, deform, perfect, weird, etc is part of the human family. Open your eyes and just look. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 1/10/2019 at 7:49 PM, Michael37 said:

So you're not not a Bible-believer, since the Bible and Theistic Evolution are at odds.

Amen.

Without the basis simply being the Bible,  nothing could be accomplished edifying and faithful to the Bible.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

On 1/9/2019 at 4:33 AM, ByFaithAlone said:

And I used to really enjoy the conversations I had with both believers and nonbelievers on this site regarding science and religion. However, after looking over the forum I have become to notice that things have become rather one sided with believers posting things and demanding that nonbelievers defend against 30-50 bullet points. It all just seems like a phone that only goes one way.  

Hi BFA,

which dialogue?

There was one non-believer on this thread, but he seems to be banned from posting once he came out as being one of them.

As it seems, atheists have been banned from posting altogether, at least they don't post anymore.

Then it is easy for us Christians to expand on philosophy, as can be seen here (my interpretation of that thread), have the fun and fill up pages. ?

Best regards,

Thomas

Edited by thomas t
grammar fault

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I've never found the Bible and science to be at odds with each other, not one bit.

I have noticed a glaring lack of familiarity with Mesopotamian metrology / science that leads people to the idea that the ancients were cave dwelling illiterate nomads, which is as far from the truth as Pluto is from the Sun