A man's vehicle breaks down out in the country.  He is forced to do something he wouldn't normally do. He starts to walk and hitch hike. Within an hour a lady in a car stops and lets him in. He gets seated and says, thanks I am so surprised you stopped and let me in, why I could be  a cereal killer or something.  She responds I'm not worried a bit, what's the chances of two cereal killers being in one car at  the same time?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

A man's vehicle breaks down out in the country.  He is forced to do something he wouldn't normally do. He starts to walk and hitch hike. within an hour a lady in a car stops and lets him in. He gets seated and says, thanks I am so surprised you stopped and let me in, why I could be  a cereal killer or something. . . She responds I'm not worried a bit, what's the chances of two cereal killers bing in one car at  the same time?

That sounds like my luck on a Monday or Tuesday.

if it a car containing children very likely as they often eat cereal for breakfast :consoling2:    They should make a serial about it for tv  :35:

No one picks me up 1449491692_exclaimforsmallemots.jpg.ff5bb8126157118112f18cc51fa4279e.jpg
                                   :20:   I know I know... cry baby :blink: 

The cereal is alive :runforhills: 

frute-brute.jpg.bb3a1e3f82f7ee490e1ff84b7f403d1d.jpg