Royff

Once Saved Always Saved Is It Scriptural

I would imagine the Lord/God Jesus Christ being very ashamed of so called OSAS or Hypergrace Christians who go around committing intentional/willful sins unrepentantly or ignorantly(GAL.5:19-21).

Imagine what the non-Christians would think = Jesus Christ being put to shame. It is a fearful thing for unrepentant willful Christian sinners to fall into the hands of God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

6 hours ago, Cletus said:

2Pe 2:20  For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

2Pe 2:21  For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22  But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

and now what direction do you see?

It is simple 'ye must be born again' the dog remained a dog and the sow a sow... 'Ye must be born again' ! Without regeneration one can appear to do things correctly but in their heart they are as they always have been- a self serving creature which cannot become the truth of God...

5 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Then you could also say that someone who knows the way of righteousness and walks away (commits unrighteousness = sin) does not know God and will not enter into the kingdom of God.  

Romans Chapter 6 

1What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:  6Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.  12Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 14For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.  19I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. 20For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. 21What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. 22But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

James 2:14-20

14What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 

John 15:1-6

1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

The point is, that we cannot and will not continue in willful sin if we are truly abiding in Christ.  If we commit willful sin, we are in danger of hell fire.  Read the verses below.... and notice in verse 30 that is says "The Lord shall judge His people."  

Hebrews 10:23-31

23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?  30For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

This is not talking about people who didn't know God... it's clearly referring to ones who knew Him and then chose to sin willfully.  Verse 31.... "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."  Lord help us! 

These verses tell us it's all about essence 'ye must be born again' 

1 Peter 1:23-25

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
KJV

'ye must be born again'

1 Peter 3:4

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
KJV

The mindset of what you think is speaking of salvation is really The Spirit encouraging to produce life acts in this dead place-> that is glorifying to God and this will be seen in the judgment seat of Christ: 

1 Cor 3:13-15

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
KJV

This is what The Holy Spirit of God encourages us 'The incorruptible seed' in; to produce a lasting enduring glory for our Creator.... note the most important aspect is the work can be lost but the person saved fulfilling the statement

Titus 3:5-8

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
KJV

6 hours ago, Cletus said:

I will even post a little bit more for you than just the second chapter. 

Ecc 1:1  The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

Ecc 1:12  I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
Ecc 1:13  And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

this goes with Ecc 1:13:

1Ki 3:7  And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in.
1Ki 3:8  And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude.
1Ki 3:9  Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?
1Ki 3:10  And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.
1Ki 3:11  And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;
1Ki 3:12  Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.
1Ki 3:13  And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days.
1Ki 3:14  And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.
1Ki 3:15  And Solomon awoke; and, behold, it was a dream. And he came to Jerusalem, and stood before the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and offered up burnt offerings, and offered peace offerings, and made a feast to all his servants.

God gave Solomon wisdom....And now for the meat and taters:

Ecc 2:1  I said in mine heart, Go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure: and, behold, this also is vanity.
Ecc 2:2  I said of laughter, It is mad: and of mirth, What doeth it?
Ecc 2:3  I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life.
Ecc 2:4  I made me great works; I builded me houses; I planted me vineyards:
Ecc 2:5  I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits:
Ecc 2:6  I made me pools of water, to water therewith the wood that bringeth forth trees:
Ecc 2:7  I got me servants and maidens, and had servants born in my house; also I had great possessions of great and small cattle above all that were in Jerusalem before me:
Ecc 2:8  I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces: I gat me men singers and women singers, and the delights of the sons of men, as musical instruments, and that of all sorts.
Ecc 2:9  So I was great, and increased more than all that were before me in Jerusalem: also my wisdom remained with me.
Ecc 2:10  And whatsoever mine eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heart rejoiced in all my labour: and this was my portion of all my labour.
Ecc 2:11  Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.
Ecc 2:12  And I turned myself to behold wisdom, and madness, and folly: for what can the man do that cometh after the king? even that which hath been already done.
Ecc 2:13  Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness.
Ecc 2:14  The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all.
Ecc 2:15  Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity.
Ecc 2:16  For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool for ever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man? as the fool.
Ecc 2:17  Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
Ecc 2:18  Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me.
Ecc 2:19  And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.
Ecc 2:20  Therefore I went about to cause my heart to despair of all the labour which I took under the sun.
Ecc 2:21  For there is a man whose labour is in wisdom, and in knowledge, and in equity; yet to a man that hath not laboured therein shall he leave it for his portion. This also is vanity and a great evil.
Ecc 2:22  For what hath man of all his labour, and of the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun?
Ecc 2:23  For all his days are sorrows, and his travail grief; yea, his heart taketh not rest in the night. This is also vanity.
Ecc 2:24  There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.
Ecc 2:25  For who can eat, or who else can hasten hereunto, more than I?
Ecc 2:26  For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

The book of Ecclesiastes is believed to be written around 931 B.C. which should be around the time of Solomon's death.  The second chapter shows that The son of David who was king of Israel saw the ways of his folly.  I am unaware of any other son of David who was King that pursued folly to later write they saw it.  and the similarities of sSolomons life per scripture found here shows Solomon did repent.  He came back to God. 

God speed.

Edit:and then of course there is this:

2Sa 7:12  And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
2Sa 7:13  He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
2Sa 7:14  I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
2Sa 7:15  But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.

“And Solomon, my son, learn to know the God of your ancestors intimately. Worship and serve him with your whole heart and a willing mind. For the Lord sees every heart and knows every plan and thought. If you seek him, you will find him. But if you forsake him, he will reject you forever. 10 So take this seriously. The Lord has chosen you to build a Temple as his sanctuary. Be strong, and do the work.”

According to David Solomon has been rejected forever because Solomon had truly forsaken God and went whoring with other gods. Now this is not a verse of scripture we that we must work hard to understand, it clearly stated by David what would happen if Solomon depart from God. Solomon was rejected forever, if we can't accept this clearly stated word of God then the word of God has no power in our lives and we can just apply any meaning to any scripture as we desire as many do in these forums by piling scripture on top of scripture that have nothing to do with what we are talking about. It clearly states that Solomon was rejected forever.

All verses of Scripture must be brought into the reasoning for God's Truth to be complete in the heart... 

2 Cor 1:21-24

21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

23 Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth.

24 Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.
KJV

Eph 1:10-14

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
KJV

Meditate upon these verses and see what God says is true …

Paul made it clear on what side of the issue He stood on

1 Cor 5:5-8

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
KJV

3 hours ago, Royff said:

“And Solomon, my son, learn to know the God of your ancestors intimately. Worship and serve him with your whole heart and a willing mind. For the Lord sees every heart and knows every plan and thought. If you seek him, you will find him. But if you forsake him, he will reject you forever. 10 So take this seriously. The Lord has chosen you to build a Temple as his sanctuary. Be strong, and do the work.”

According to David Solomon has been rejected forever because Solomon had truly forsaken God and went whoring with other gods. Now this is not a verse of scripture we that we must work hard to understand, it clearly stated by David what would happen if Solomon depart from God. Solomon was rejected forever, if we can't accept this clearly stated word of God then the word of God has no power in our lives and we can just apply any meaning to any scripture as we desire as many do in these forums by piling scripture on top of scripture that have nothing to do with what we are talking about. It clearly states that Solomon was rejected forever.

its very interesting you quoted that same scripture. same because in an earlier post, i do not know if you saw it, i said how God showed me that exact scripture when i had turned from God and God spoke  it to my heart as a rebuke.  God restored me.  eventually.    Also look at the time of when that was said to Solomon.  David was still alive.  And for awhile after Solomon did not reject God, or walk away.  The temple was built by Solomon, was it not?  it was later that Solomon turned.  and now go back and read what I said at the end of my lengthy post concerning timeline on when Ecclesiastics was written... close to Solomons death.  establishing timeline on this is paramount to gain understanding.  

I tell you of a certainty, during the time of my life when I had walked away i believed nothing i did would help me to get a relationship back with God.  I had repented prostrate with dirt mixed in my tears and God was silent.  As He began to bring me back what I am telling you about Solomon is something God showed me that made me believe it is possible to be restored.  It gave me hope again. 

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It is simple 'ye must be born again' the dog remained a dog and the sow a sow... 'Ye must be born again' ! Without regeneration one can appear to do things correctly but in their heart they are as they always have been- a self serving creature which cannot become the truth of God...

LoLz.  Spoken like a true Calvinist.  I do not agree with you, but i do admire your persistence.  And in the simplest way of putting it, Scripture also does not agree with your statement.  its found in the part about ...

"after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome"

and also...

"For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn"

Scripture does not support osas.  Scripture tells us someone can know God, and know the way of righteousness and turn away.  which is the very definition of apostasy.  and there are many warnings on this.  if it were not possiblem God would not have given so many warnings. 

Edited by Cletus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

7 hours ago, discipler777 said:

I would imagine the Lord/God Jesus Christ being very ashamed of so called OSAS or Hypergrace Christians who go around committing intentional/willful sins unrepentantly or ignorantly(GAL.5:19-21).

Imagine what the non-Christians would think = Jesus Christ being put to shame. It is a fearful thing for unrepentant willful Christian sinners to fall into the hands of God.

I agree!  When I was a preteen, I had a best friend who went to church every week with one of her parents.  (Her father was Baptist and her mother was Church of Christ, so she would take turns at each church.)  One day, she blurted out to me... "You need to go to church!"  I said back to her, "Why?! It doesn't do you any good!"  I observed her life and conduct was just like mine.  And I saw that her parents fought, and her mother would beat her nearly every day... her hell wasn't any better than mine that I had in my own house.  Why would I want that??  We are to have good works that glorify our Father in heaven.  We are salt and light in this earth.  If our light is darkness, it profits no one.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

its very interesting you quoted that same scripture. same because in an earlier post, i do not know if you saw it, i said how God showed me that exact scripture when i had turned from God and God spoke  it to my heart as a rebuke.  God restored me.  eventually.    Also look at the time of when that was said to Solomon.  David was still alive.  And for awhile after Solomon did not reject God, or walk away.  The temple was built by Solomon, was it not?  it was later that Solomon turned.  and now go back and read what I said at the end of my lengthy post concerning timeline on when Ecclesiastics was written... close to Solomons death.  establishing timeline on this is paramount to gain understanding.  

I tell you of a certainty, during the time of my life when I had walked away i believed nothing i did would help me to get a relationship back with God.  I had repented prostrate with dirt mixed in my tears and God was silent.  As He began to bring me back what I am telling you about Solomon is something God showed me that made me believe it is possible to be restored.  It gave me hope again. 

I think I understand what you're saying and thank God you were restored, so you can testify as to His undeserved kindness. But I think the time periods doesn’t matter as much as this was his father’s last words on how to rule God’s kingdom. See, we are talking about a kingdom, in fact the kingdom of heaven. We are talking of a man who saw God face to face, twice, so he knew God. God gave Solomon grave gifts and love. Gave him wisdom above all men, and wealth and he was probably a handsome man. On top of that God chose him to be king of God’s throne on earth, and priest in the temple of the Holy God of all.

What love had been shown to Solomon, no one could have loved him more. All God asked of Solomon is to love Him in return and have no others god before Him. What more could God have done for Solomon. To think that Solomon would fall in love with the enemy that’s out to destroy his Father’s kingdom is hard to believe. See, we don’t know how close to perfection Solomon was as he met the perfect light face to face, some of that perfect light must have shine deep into Solomon’s soul. So Solomon stood in the presence of love and betrayed love to the lover who would murder his father and King.

We are talking about real life here of spilling Holy blood, turning the temple and throne over to Lucifer aka Satan. The Word says blaspheme of the Holy Spirit is unforgivable, that’s goes for Solomon also. How could it be so for Judas and not for Solomon? Solomon is more responsible because in Solomon dwelled the Holy Spirit of God, he’s the enlightened one, kind of like Lucifer. So it's not like something without that deceived Solomon, his was a willful act. He fell in love with the gods of lust. It's almost like a wife killing her husband to be with another lover.

Solomon brought whoring goddess into the temple and seated on the throne of the temple, that’s blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of that throne. If what Solomon did was not blaspheme I’m very confused as to what the word “blaspheme” could possibly mean.

So I could understand your joy at restoration because I feel that same joy and thankfulness, but what Solomon did was much deeper. It would appear that he committed blasphemy. So his father David warned him that this would be the result if he forsake God that God would reject Solomon forever, to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. This is David’s prophecy fulfilled; if you forsake God he will reject you forever. How could God not reject Solomon if Solomon blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

2 minutes ago, Royff said:

I think I understand what you're saying and thank God you were restored, so you can testify as to His undeserved kindness. But I think the time periods doesn’t matter as much as this was his father’s last words on how to rule God’s kingdom. See, we are talking about a kingdom, in fact the kingdom of heaven. We are talking of a man who saw God face to face, twice, so he knew God. God gave Solomon grave gifts and love. Gave him wisdom above all men, and wealth and he was probably a handsome man. On top of that God chose him to be king of God’s throne on earth, and priest in the temple of the Holy God of all.

What love had been shown to Solomon, no one could have loved him more. All God asked of Solomon is to love Him in return and have no others god before Him. What more could God have done for Solomon. To think that Solomon would fall in love with the enemy that’s out to destroy his Father’s kingdom is hard to believe. See, we don’t know how close to perfection Solomon was as he met the perfect light face to face, some of that perfect light must have shine deep into Solomon’s soul. So Solomon stood in the presence of love and betrayed love to the lover who would murder his father and King.

We are talking about real life here of spilling Holy blood, turning the temple and throne over to Lucifer aka Satan. The Word says blaspheme of the Holy Spirit is unforgivable, that’s goes for Solomon also. How could it be so for Judas and not for Solomon? Solomon is more responsible because in Solomon dwelled the Holy Spirit of God, he’s the enlightened one, kind of like Lucifer. So it's not like something without that deceived Solomon, his was a willful act. He fell in love with the gods of lust. It's almost like a wife killing her husband to be with another lover.

Solomon brought whoring goddess into the temple and seated on the throne of the temple, that’s blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of that throne. If what Solomon did was not blaspheme I’m very confused as to what the word “blaspheme” could possibly mean.

So I could understand your joy at restoration because I feel that same joy and thankfulness, but what Solomon did was much deeper. It would appear that he committed blasphemy. So his father David warned him that this would be the result if he forsake God that God would reject Solomon forever, to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. This is David’s prophecy fulfilled; if you forsake God he will reject you forever. How could God not reject Solomon if Solomon blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is accrediting the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.  which is what the pharisees did.  Solomon did not blaspheme the Holy Ghost, He simply fell in a ditch with waywardness, much like we tend to do.  The timeline of this is important.  David told Solomon to serve God and God had chosen him to build the temple.  Solomon did that, then messed up... and according to Ecclesiastes then saw the error of his way which would indicate repentance.  the scripture you quoted about being cast off forever is conditional... as I found out.  If we are not doers of the Word type of thing.  But even as you said, His love and mercy are undeserved.  Gods mercies are new every morning.  And God always honors His Word... if we turn from our sin and turn to Him with our whole heart we we have messed up He is Faithful.  He will forgive us. 

the way you mentioned of Judas vs Solomon is Jesus said he picked the 12 but one among them was a devil... God told David He would not put Solomon, his son, away... that term put away is very similar to a bill of divorce and other verses speaking of "putting away".  God does not break His promises.  I posted the verse in my longer post at the bottom.

I promise you what The Book says Solomon did, I have done, just i wasnt a king.  God took me back.  And I am so glad because during that time in my life it was the worst darkness I have ever lived.   so alone.  and nothing mattered.  And I have had some very dark and alone times besides that.  I do not think it can get any worse as it was like hell but with no fire and torment. 

what I say here i say as a warning for others to not tread where I have.  Its not worth it. 

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Look up video on youtube by this title: David Wilkerson - Jezebel [False Doctrine]
      We have been dearly blessed that David Wilkerson left us his Holy Spirit inspired preaching from the pulpit!  He is with Jesus now but his love for  the Truth still rings throughout the nations. Let him who has ears;hear!  Blessed be the name of the LORD!
        I wish I could post video here . An in depth sermon or teaching  takes longer than 20 minutes which is my understanding of the limit  posted in the rules here for videos.!  Praise the LORD that you can access it on youtube! 

The gospel of Jezebel teaches that something evil can be good!
      Revelation 2:18-29
      18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
      19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
      20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
      21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
      22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
      23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
      24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
      25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
      26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
      27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
      28 And I will give him the morning star.
      29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Titus 2:13-14
      13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
      14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

2 Corinthians 7:1Therefore, beloved, since we have these promises, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that defiles body and spirit,perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

mark of a mature christian: 
      Ephesians 4:14
      14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the slight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Be richly blessed by the hearing of the Word of God.
      Blessings