Royff

Once Saved Always Saved Is It Scriptural

17 hours ago, enoob57 said:

That is the proof John is saying of the regenerated heart which has no place to walk to other than God … thus if those around us depart from God and us- John says they were not of us as to regeneration... I can still feel the draw of the flesh and at times slip but never since I was born again could I want sin more than God... I am always at war with my flesh! Cletus if you really think about it satan and his followers pretends to be one of us ...

I did think about it so much that i reviewed the scripture you quoted more closely... the one about they were not of us so they went out of us.  If we look at the passage, and even the entire epistle more closely, and not just pull a verse out to claim it backs up osas, we find that the verse you quoted isnt giving eternal security, but instead is speaking to false teachers trying to seduce and lead true believers away from the truth of The Gospel.  Just as Paul warned the church in Ephesus would happen before he departed in Acts.  And those false teachers were sure to go all over that area.   And this area is the audience of 1 John.  John also spent his latter years in this area.  the verse you quoted is not speaking to what you claim. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is accrediting the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.  which is what the pharisees did.  Solomon did not blaspheme the Holy Ghost, He simply fell in a ditch with waywardness, much like we tend to do.  The timeline of this is important.  David told Solomon to serve God and God had chosen him to build the temple.  Solomon did that, then messed up... and according to Ecclesiastes then saw the error of his way which would indicate repentance.  the scripture you quoted about being cast off forever is conditional... as I found out.  If we are not doers of the Word type of thing.  But even as you said, His love and mercy are undeserved.  Gods mercies are new every morning.  And God always honors His Word... if we turn from our sin and turn to Him with our whole heart we we have messed up He is Faithful.  He will forgive us. 

the way you mentioned of Judas vs Solomon is Jesus said he picked the 12 but one among them was a devil... God told David He would not put Solomon, his son, away... that term put away is very similar to a bill of divorce and other verses speaking of "putting away".  God does not break His promises.  I posted the verse in my longer post at the bottom.

I promise you what The Book says Solomon did, I have done, just i wasnt a king.  God took me back.  And I am so glad because during that time in my life it was the worst darkness I have ever lived.   so alone.  and nothing mattered.  And I have had some very dark and alone times besides that.  I do not think it can get any worse as it was like hell but with no fire and torment. 

what I say here i say as a warning for others to not tread where I have.  Its not worth it. 

“Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is accrediting the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.”

As for that part I said that from the beginning, in those exact words. So there’s no argument here, but how do we truly define “Blaspheme?”   Everybody loves David, the apple of God's eye, yea’ if David said you can believe it. But when David tells his son that if he forsake God God would reject him forever, his words don’t seem to carry a lot of weight.This is king David we’ll talking about, would he deceive his son with his last words? He will reject you forever! We can’t forget that that’s the point of focus.

We still have the problem of that word “Blaspheme” whatever it is it's the most terrible thing a person can do. It's the defilement of all that’s Holy and Pure so we really need to get this one right. Very simply put; its corructing purity. This purity that is the Holy Spirit demands that it remains that way. To bring any file thoughts in in worship or service to this Spirit any deception, any ignoring clearly stated words of scripture as the wise king warning his son what would cause his permanent and total destruction is forbidden.

To be casted of, be rejected by God, forever; total destruction and we should run pass that as if its not there? How much of God’s word is truth and how much is not or how much will is accept and how much will I reject. David tell his son that he, even though he’ll be the anointed king that he can be permanently cut off from God. For how long; forever. So we have a serious problem here either David proves that if he Solomon  forsake God that God would reject Solomon forever that though one who was anointed with the Holy Spirit can be cut off. On the other hand, it would disprove my theory of OSAS. [not my theory]

There the battlelines are drawn, sometimes on both sides there comes a time when each sides  must deny the clearly written word of God to promote al long held belief or some denominational belief. This is one of those times, if I can’t depend on what King David says here, how can I believe what he say on anything else, and something so terrible as eternal separation from God. I can’t stop those words from ringing in my ears; if you forsake God He will reject you forever! Should I ignore this warning from David or pretend it's not there and quietly move on to something else in hopes of forgetting its there.

So now I must twist David’s words or pretend that they weren’t very important or he never said it the way it sounds. But it can’t be explained away, if I claim that the bible is the word of God I can’t reject the parts I don’t like and believe the ones I do like. If David is a prophet of God then him telling his son that he can be forever cut off from the Lord, how could Solomon have taken it lighty. Here starts the twisting of God’s word, a big mistake, both sides are guilty of this. But I’m going to stick to believing what the word of God says.

If the King of God tells me that I could be forever rejected by God, I don’t care what man says because if I can trust David elsewhere in scripture I must trust him here also. If he says I could lose my salvation I believe him!

1 hour ago, Royff said:

“Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is accrediting the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.”

As for that part I said that from the beginning, in those exact words. So there’s no argument here, but how do we truly define “Blaspheme?”   Everybody loves David, the apple of God's eye, yea’ if David said you can believe it. But when David tells his son that if he forsake God God would reject him forever, his words don’t seem to carry a lot of weight.This is king David we’ll talking about, would he deceive his son with his last words? He will reject you forever! We can’t forget that that’s the point of focus.

We still have the problem of that word “Blaspheme” whatever it is it's the most terrible thing a person can do. It's the defilement of all that’s Holy and Pure so we really need to get this one right. Very simply put; its corructing purity. This purity that is the Holy Spirit demands that it remains that way. To bring any file thoughts in in worship or service to this Spirit any deception, any ignoring clearly stated words of scripture as the wise king warning his son what would cause his permanent and total destruction is forbidden.

To be casted of, be rejected by God, forever; total destruction and we should run pass that as if its not there? How much of God’s word is truth and how much is not or how much will is accept and how much will I reject. David tell his son that he, even though he’ll be the anointed king that he can be permanently cut off from God. For how long; forever. So we have a serious problem here either David proves that if he Solomon  forsake God that God would reject Solomon forever that though one who was anointed with the Holy Spirit can be cut off. On the other hand, it would disprove my theory of OSAS. [not my theory]

There the battlelines are drawn, sometimes on both sides there comes a time when each sides  must deny the clearly written word of God to promote al long held belief or some denominational belief. This is one of those times, if I can’t depend on what King David says here, how can I believe what he say on anything else, and something so terrible as eternal separation from God. I can’t stop those words from ringing in my ears; if you forsake God He will reject you forever! Should I ignore this warning from David or pretend it's not there and quietly move on to something else in hopes of forgetting its there.

So now I must twist David’s words or pretend that they weren’t very important or he never said it the way it sounds. But it can’t be explained away, if I claim that the bible is the word of God I can’t reject the parts I don’t like and believe the ones I do like. If David is a prophet of God then him telling his son that he can be forever cut off from the Lord, how could Solomon have taken it lighty. Here starts the twisting of God’s word, a big mistake, both sides are guilty of this. But I’m going to stick to believing what the word of God says.

If the King of God tells me that I could be forever rejected by God, I don’t care what man says because if I can trust David elsewhere in scripture I must trust him here also. If he says I could lose my salvation I believe him!

Ecc 9:4  For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Forsaking God for a season is different than forsaking Him and staying in an attitude of heart of rejecting God.  Lets look at more of the passage of the warning David gave his son:

1Ch 28:9  And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
1Ch 28:10  Take heed now; for the LORD hath chosen thee to build an house for the sanctuary: be strong, and do it.
1Ch 28:11  Then David gave to Solomon his son the pattern of the porch, and of the houses thereof, and of the treasuries thereof, and of the upper chambers thereof, and of the inner parlours thereof, and of the place of the mercy seat,

more of this conversation shows David is not telling Solomon if he goes the wrong way thats it you are doomed.  more of this conversation shows David telling his son God has chosen you to build all this.  He is telling him dont take doing these things lightly and just go your own way as king and do what you want... David was told by God he was not to build the temple because he had shed much blood but instead his son would.  David knew it was important to God.  Just because we mess up God is not going to cast us off forever... but we do need to repent and live Holy.  Just think about this, God told Abraham to sacrifice his son and then stopped him and said God does not approve of human sacrifice... But God spared not His own son.  If we stay in sin, If we stay unrepentant then we die... its then the rejection of God is total.  But how many times in the old testament and the new does God plead and command for people to turn from their sin and turn to Him?  God wants to have a relationship with us.  He isnt just waiting around for you to sin to write you a bill of divorcement.  We should not take His grace and mercy as a way to sin a little here and a little there and "get away with it"  we should take  His commands serious.  We are even to fear and tremble at His word.  But God isnt out to get you.  He does expect us to live Holy, but in all things and in all ways he wants and does whats good for you.  If God was just casting people off forever every time they messed up very very few if any would make it. 

I believe what David said too.  But even David messed up, real bad.  He was even given a choice famine or pestilence?  Did God cast Him off forever?

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

Ecc 9:4  For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Forsaking God for a season is different than forsaking Him and staying in an attitude of heart of rejecting God.  Lets look at more of the passage of the warning David gave his son:

1Ch 28:9  And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
1Ch 28:10  Take heed now; for the LORD hath chosen thee to build an house for the sanctuary: be strong, and do it.
1Ch 28:11  Then David gave to Solomon his son the pattern of the porch, and of the houses thereof, and of the treasuries thereof, and of the upper chambers thereof, and of the inner parlours thereof, and of the place of the mercy seat,

more of this conversation shows David is not telling Solomon if he goes the wrong way thats it you are doomed.  more of this conversation shows David telling his son God has chosen you to build all this.  He is telling him dont take doing these things lightly and just go your own way as king and do what you want... David was told by God he was not to build the temple because he had shed much blood but instead his son would.  David knew it was important to God.  Just because we mess up God is not going to cast us off forever... but we do need to repent and live Holy.  Just think about this, God told Abraham to sacrifice his son and then stopped him and said God does not approve of human sacrifice... But God spared not His own son.  If we stay in sin, If we stay unrepentant then we die... its then the rejection of God is total.  But how many times in the old testament and the new does God plead and command for people to turn from their sin and turn to Him?  God wants to have a relationship with us.  He isnt just waiting around for you to sin to write you a bill of divorcement.  We should not take His grace and mercy as a way to sin a little here and a little there and "get away with it"  we should take  His commands serious.  We are even to fear and tremble at His word.  But God isnt out to get you.  He does expect us to live Holy, but in all things and in all ways he wants and does whats good for you.  If God was just casting people off forever every time they messed up very very few if any would make it. 

I believe what David said too.  But even David messed up, real bad.  He was even given a choice famine or pestilence?  Did God cast Him off forever?

Ecc 9:4  For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

I don’t understand how you can say there’s hope when his father just told his what would happen if he forsake God, all hope is gone forever. Now watch how you twist scripture because you must twist it to make if fit.

Forsaking God for a season is different than forsaking Him and staying in an attitude of heart of rejecting God.  

David told Solomon that that if he forsake that God would reject him forever, since you can’t accept the word of God because it doesn’t fit with your OSAS doctrine, you now must add to and change to the word of God. The word says nothing about a season, you added that. The attitude of the heart and all of that you added this. Where does David state all this, what you have done is to take a scripture verse and completely change the meaning of it from God will reject you forever to God will never reject you. You have just rewritten the word of God.

Do you see what you are doing to the word of God? You are now denying what you just Stated as fact that the unforgivable sin is attributing the works of God to Satan. So are you saying that Solomon can commit blaspheme and then change is mind and return unto the Lord. you can do that with other sins, commit a sin and repent and God will forgive you.

The Lord warned that this sin is different from all other sins, you can’t commit this sin and return unto the Lord and ask for forgiveness you are rejected forever. You can’t put a whore in the seat of God and defile that Holy Throne with whoredom and decides to change your mind later.

Lets look at more of the passage of the warning David gave his son:

1Ch 28:9  And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

You said nothing different here just repeating scripture

1Ch 28:10  Take heed now; for the LORD hath chosen thee to build an house for the sanctuary: be strong, and do it.

Again just repeating scripture

1Ch 28:11  Then David gave to Solomon his son the pattern of the porch, and of the houses thereof, and of the treasuries thereof, and of the upper chambers thereof, and of the inner parlours thereof, and of the place of the mercy seat,

I don’t see how any of this has anything to do with David telling his son that God will reject him forever. Here David is not talking about the chamber seat but about eternal destruction.

more of this conversation shows David is not telling Solomon if he goes the wrong way thats it you are doomed.

Solomon did go the wrong way and God was angry Solomon, God was so angry at Solomon that God ripped the kingdom apart. Do you understand that blaspheme against the Holy Spirit is. You said it yourself, it attributing the works of God to Satan. How is placing the whoring goddess on the throne of God as God, the God who works created everything, saying that this whore is the God  that created all. How is this not attributing to the works of God to Satan? This is your definition of blasphemy.

more of this conversation shows David telling his son God has chosen you to build all this.  He is telling him dont take doing these things lightly and just go your own way as king and do what you want... David was told by God he was not to build the temple because he had shed much blood but instead his son would.  David knew it was important to God. Just because we mess up God is not going to cast us off forever... but we do need to repent and live Holy. Just think about this, God told Abraham to sacrifice his son and then stopped him and said God does not approve of human sacrifice... But God spared not His own son.  If we stay in sin, If we stay unrepentant then we die... its then the rejection of God is total. But how many times in the old testament and the new does God plead and command for people to turn from their sin and turn to Him? God wants to have a relationship with us. He isnt just waiting around for you to sin to write you a bill of divorcement.  We should not take His grace and mercy as a way to sin a little here and a little there and "get away with it" we should take His commands serious. We are even to fear and tremble at His word. But God isnt out to get you. He does expect us to live Holy, but in all things and in all ways he wants and does whats good for you. If God was just casting people off forever every time they messed up very very few if any would make it.

I believe what David said too.  But even David messed up, real bad.  He was even given a choice famine or pestilence?  Did God cast Him off forever?

So, since David sinned like all men has done so now we can reject everything he says, what prophet of God that did not sin, they were all sinners because all men are sinners. Johna  sinned a great sin before God, did God stop using him, no because he had not blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, but they all sinned, repented and were forgiven and put back to word for the Lord because that had not placed a whore in the temple, on the throne of God, in the seat of God as God; that’s blasphemy against the Holy Spirit for which there is no forgiveness but to be forever rejected by God’ Your definition of Blaspheme!

1 hour ago, Royff said:

since you can’t accept the word of God because it doesn’t fit with your OSAS doctrine,

whoa down... lets pump the brakes.  I do not hold to osas doctrine.  please go back and read my posts more carefully.  even go to my profile page and look up my posts for years what i have said.   i have even started several threads where i clearly support non-osas .  I did used to believe osas before I walked away from God but not today and i have even stated why i am against it in other posts.  I am really at a loss for words at what to say and am very extremely curious as to what i said to make you think i believe osas?  perhaps i forgot to type a word or two?  If i did do that I apologize for any confusion.  i have done that before.  I have caught myself doing it and before i have typed the wrong word.  a while back Jade pmed me about a post i made in the political section and i put republican instead of democrat.  or something like that.   I had to go back and change it.  if you show me something i said thats off from what i say here i will go back and change it too. 

• Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, Cletus said:

whoa down... lets pump the brakes.  I do not hold to osas doctrine.  please go back and read my posts more carefully.  even go to my profile page and look up my posts for years what i have said.   i have even started several threads where i clearly support non-osas .  I did used to believe osas before I walked away from God but not today and i have even stated why i am against it in other posts.  I am really at a loss for words at what to say and am very extremely curious as to what i said to make you think i believe osas?  perhaps i forgot to type a word or two?  If i did do that I apologize for any confusion.  i have done that before.  I have caught myself doing it and before i have typed the wrong word.  a while back Jade pmed me about a post i made in the political section and i put republican instead of democrat.  or something like that.   I had to go back and change it.  if you show me something i said thats off from what i say here i will go back and change it too. 

I don’t know I saw something somewhere but I wouldn’t know where to begin to look. But since I got you wrong on that one I apologize. Thank God you are not trapped by that false gospel. But you didn’t respond to what I said about king Solomon and your definition of blaspheme. And how you are rewriting the would of God to try to prove that Solomon was saved when is father he would be forever rejected by God for whatever your reasons.

How is placing a whore on the throne of God  not blaspheme, how claiming she is God and the creator not attributing the works of God  to Satan when you yourself has defined it as blaspheme. I will pump the brakes but lets not turn the car and go in another direction, I believe if we stay here for a minute I believe we can get some clarity on this issue.

8 hours ago, Royff said:

I don’t know I saw something somewhere but I wouldn’t know where to begin to look. But since I got you wrong on that one I apologize. Thank God you are not trapped by that false gospel. But you didn’t respond to what I said about king Solomon and your definition of blaspheme. And how you are rewriting the would of God to try to prove that Solomon was saved when is father he would be forever rejected by God for whatever your reasons.

How is placing a whore on the throne of God  not blaspheme, how claiming she is God and the creator not attributing the works of God  to Satan when you yourself has defined it as blaspheme. I will pump the brakes but lets not turn the car and go in another direction, I believe if we stay here for a minute I believe we can get some clarity on this issue.

Please understand before I continue further the air needed to be clear... not that I was trying to ignore you or not respond.  I just did not want to continue in a convo where the foundation was confusion, which would have led to more confusion.  I also do not desire to turn the wheel.  there are pearls in Gods word.  And i want to get as many as I can find. 

Its not that I am adding to scripture when i said a season.  I am speaking from my own experience.  When I turned from God I could have sought out God or i could have said I wont seek God.  But for a season... I was away from Him.  eventually He took me back.  I have heard countless people being announced by a preacher to the congregation ... so and so rededicated to their life to Jesus, please stand up and say a few words...  hi my name is ________ and I walked away from God however long ago and rededicated my life however long ago.  If we walk away From God and do not return thru repentance, and when i say repentance i do not mean changing your mind... I mean turning from that sin and turning to God with our whole heart, even pouring our heart out to Him in prayer, then God is not going to be moved.  we are the bride of Christ, and Jesus dont want a bride with a spotted wedding garment.  but the truth is only Jesus can cleanse us and turn our crimson to white as snow.  I believe if we walk away from God we abandon our faith, and salvation is by grace thru faith.  If we seek to be restored to God He will restore us.  another scripture God showed me when I was trying to come back to Him but was not sure if it were possible was the scripture... the gifts and the calling are without repentance.  You see God is faithful, even when we are not.  He honors His word, even when we fall short.  And he said if we confess our sin he will forgive.   I provided you a scripture in the lengthy post where God told David he would not put Solomon away, and that His mercy would remain on him, and if Solomon did sin God would chastise him... but again, that His mercy would remain unlike Saul who was before David.  Does God lie? Does God break His promises?  Does God not see the thing from the beginning to the end?  Did God not already know Solomon was going to mess up when God told David he would chastise Solomon but would still have mercy?  God is so awesome and so Great.  His ways are above our ways.  We cant love like he does unless its by His Spirit thru us, and even then i suspect its just a taste.  and where sin abounds grace does much more abound.  God can and will forgive us... but we must be sincere in our mind and heart.   The scriptures i quoted concerning Solomon and out of Ecclesiastes is a testimony of Gods awesome love for us.  While we were yet sinners.  There is a big difference between walking away from God and staying away and walking away and seeking God and His righteousness again.   This is my favorite scripture in the whole bible:  Hos 6:6  For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. ... this is another scripture God gave me when I had walked away and was coming back.  God desires us, a relationship.  fellowship with us.  love feasts.  This is the heart of God.  Do you have children?  Do you want to discipline them?  If you have children of your own you know you have to for their good, but sometimes it hurts us just as much if not more to do it. 

to me this is blaspheming. 

Luk 11:14  And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.
Luk 11:15  But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
Luk 11:16  And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
Luk 11:17  But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
Luk 11:18  If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
Luk 11:19  And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.
Luk 11:20  But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

its attributing the works of The Holy Spirit to the enemy.  what solomon did was profane and against God but He didnt say The Holy Spirits works were of the devil.  He gave place to the enemy, just like we all do when we sin.  we give the enemy a foothold in our lives.  what Solomon did was more than just his own life, but still the same as to giving the enemy place.  we mess up, and repent and God cleans us up.  God is not a respecter of persons.  Some of us are held to higher standards based on what we know, and i think very few walk in everything they know.  but still, to whom much is given much is expected.  I expect Solomons chastisement was harsh.  but from my experience Gods austere side has a way of keeping you between the ditches. 

In the parable of the wild olive tree and the cultivated one, Paul has the wild branches graft into the tree. Then he said that if the natural branches of the tree were rejected, take heed (to the wild branches which are us,) that you don't get removed too.

Now Israel is the natural branches of the cultivated tree, and gentiles are the wild branches. But if the natural branches were cut off, then we can see that branches are indeed removed from the tree, with the whole tree representing the "mystical body of Christ".

Thus I conclude that "once saved always saved" is a false doctrine. If the natural branches can be removed, so can the wild branches, which is what Paul said.

Charles Stanley teaches OSAS. I'm not going to pick on him or anything, but I think the Bible is pretty clear that OSAS is wrong. I don't think he'll lose his soul over this, but some other people probably have lost their souls over this false doctrine.

Edited by Wade8888

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

Please understand before I continue further the air needed to be clear... not that I was trying to ignore you or not respond.  I just did not want to continue in a convo where the foundation was confusion, which would have led to more confusion.  I also do not desire to turn the wheel.  there are pearls in Gods word.  And i want to get as many as I can find. 

Its not that I am adding to scripture when i said a season.  I am speaking from my own experience.  When I turned from God I could have sought out God or i could have said I wont seek God.  But for a season... I was away from Him.  eventually He took me back.  I have heard countless people being announced by a preacher to the congregation ... so and so rededicated to their life to Jesus, please stand up and say a few words...  hi my name is ________ and I walked away from God however long ago and rededicated my life however long ago.  If we walk away From God and do not return thru repentance, and when i say repentance i do not mean changing your mind... I mean turning from that sin and turning to God with our whole heart, even pouring our heart out to Him in prayer, then God is not going to be moved.  we are the bride of Christ, and Jesus dont want a bride with a spotted wedding garment.  but the truth is only Jesus can cleanse us and turn our crimson to white as snow.  I believe if we walk away from God we abandon our faith, and salvation is by grace thru faith.  If we seek to be restored to God He will restore us.  another scripture God showed me when I was trying to come back to Him but was not sure if it were possible was the scripture... the gifts and the calling are without repentance.  You see God is faithful, even when we are not.  He honors His word, even when we fall short.  And he said if we confess our sin he will forgive.   I provided you a scripture in the lengthy post where God told David he would not put Solomon away, and that His mercy would remain on him, and if Solomon did sin God would chastise him... but again, that His mercy would remain unlike Saul who was before David.  Does God lie? Does God break His promises?  Does God not see the thing from the beginning to the end?  Did God not already know Solomon was going to mess up when God told David he would chastise Solomon but would still have mercy?  God is so awesome and so Great.  His ways are above our ways.  We cant love like he does unless its by His Spirit thru us, and even then i suspect its just a taste.  and where sin abounds grace does much more abound.  God can and will forgive us... but we must be sincere in our mind and heart.   The scriptures i quoted concerning Solomon and out of Ecclesiastes is a testimony of Gods awesome love for us.  While we were yet sinners.  There is a big difference between walking away from God and staying away and walking away and seeking God and His righteousness again.   This is my favorite scripture in the whole bible:  Hos 6:6  For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. ... this is another scripture God gave me when I had walked away and was coming back.  God desires us, a relationship.  fellowship with us.  love feasts.  This is the heart of God.  Do you have children?  Do you want to discipline them?  If you have children of your own you know you have to for their good, but sometimes it hurts us just as much if not more to do it. 

to me this is blaspheming. 

Luk 11:14  And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.
Luk 11:15  But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
Luk 11:16  And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
Luk 11:17  But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
Luk 11:18  If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
Luk 11:19  And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.
Luk 11:20  But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

its attributing the works of The Holy Spirit to the enemy.  what solomon did was profane and against God but He didnt say The Holy Spirits works were of the devil.  He gave place to the enemy, just like we all do when we sin.  we give the enemy a foothold in our lives.  what Solomon did was more than just his own life, but still the same as to giving the enemy place.  we mess up, and repent and God cleans us up.  God is not a respecter of persons.  Some of us are held to higher standards based on what we know, and i think very few walk in everything they know.  but still, to whom much is given much is expected.  I expect Solomons chastisement was harsh.  but from my experience Gods austere side has a way of keeping you between the ditches. 

I understand that you would want to clear the air because I would want to clear the air. But I think we can say we have come to an understanding on that. As far as I’m concerned I don’t see that being a problem with us going forward. We must not lose focus on our objective and maybe we’ll both learn something if we focus on the truth. And if we can’t find that truth in God’s word where do we find it. The truth of God’s word we are looking at in the words of David to his son Solomon. “If you forsake God He will reject you forever” or did David mis speak or did David mean something else.

This is important because it sheds light on many different teachings from “eternal security” to the rapture. One, it shows Solomon being associated with the number “666” when he accepted the 666 talent of gold. Because of this millions around the world await the return of their messiah; ting Solomon. Solomon became a god unto himself, many believe it will be the resurrection of Solomon himself that is resurrected as the Antichrist.

Whether or not that’s true I don’t know, but Solomon saw mixed up in some really bad stuff. I believe you are doing what I was going and that’s comparing his sins to my sins, but his sins are at the very least boarding on blaspheme. That’s why I said we need to take a look at that word blaspheme. The one main thing we know about it is once committed you can’t be forgiven for it. So this sin is different from all other sins, so above all other sins I need to know for sure what this sin is because I dare not come close it, much less to touch it.

So anytime a prophet of God tells his son Solomon that he can lose his salvation and I mind, I had better listen closely to what he said and not allow anyone to determine what he said, there’s too much at stake here. So the description we get of this unforgivable sin is it slander the Holy  Spirit, to bring reproach upon it. What could be more defiling to the Spirit than a priest in that altar, in fact the builder of that altar, removes the king and enthrone the goddess of sexual lust on that throne. So when I hear the words of David and the actions of Solomon I must heed David’s words and make sure I stay clear.

I guess the bottom line is we either accept the words of David or we change them to change the outcome. But to change anything here is tempering with Holy Spirit power so I’ll be safe and interpret it just the way David said it. It's just too dangerous to do otherwise.

It appears to me that David was right, Solomon may have committed blaspheme.

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Look up video on youtube by this title: David Wilkerson - Jezebel [False Doctrine]
      We have been dearly blessed that David Wilkerson left us his Holy Spirit inspired preaching from the pulpit!  He is with Jesus now but his love for  the Truth still rings throughout the nations. Let him who has ears;hear!  Blessed be the name of the LORD!
        I wish I could post video here . An in depth sermon or teaching  takes longer than 20 minutes which is my understanding of the limit  posted in the rules here for videos.!  Praise the LORD that you can access it on youtube! 

The gospel of Jezebel teaches that something evil can be good!
      Revelation 2:18-29
      18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
      19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
      20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
      21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
      22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
      23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
      24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
      25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
      26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
      27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
      28 And I will give him the morning star.
      29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Titus 2:13-14
      13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
      14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

2 Corinthians 7:1Therefore, beloved, since we have these promises, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that defiles body and spirit,perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

mark of a mature christian: 
      Ephesians 4:14
      14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the slight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Be richly blessed by the hearing of the Word of God.
      Blessings