IGNORED

WorthyNews:Trump edges closer to declaring national emergency to build border wall without Democrats' OK

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,256
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - President Trump edged closer to declaring a national emergency Thursday that would allow him to build a barrier on the southern border without Democrats’ approval, even suggesting he might outsource some of the work to the state of Texas.

With no negotiations set for resolving the 20-day-old partial government shutdown, Mr. Trump traveled to a Border Patrol station in McAllen, Texas, to meet with agents and highlight the immigration and trafficking crisis. He said the collapse of talks with Democratic leaders a day earlier has nearly persuaded him of the need to declare an emergency.

“I have the absolute right to declare a national emergency,” the president said. “If this doesn’t work out, probably I will do it. I would almost say definitely. I’m prepared for anything.” [ Source: Washington Times (Read More...) ]

The post Trump edges closer to declaring national emergency to build border wall without Democrats' OK appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Well I don't know everything. But I kind of think it isn't right and even a bit scary for a president to declare a national  emergency to try to get what he wants by force just because he didn't get what he wanted. But as Pepper said. Wait and see mode. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I am so very thankful that God is in control. 

• Praise God! 1