SkilletFan

God and Worthy never fail to amaze

I was feeling down like I did not matter and was ready to leave Worthy completely. Some members told me that I make a pretty awesome impact, something which I didn't realize, and it lifted my spirit. I was worried about spending so much time on Worthy that I would not have a lot of time for myself. But really, if a person needs you, accepts you, appreciates you... well personally I feel I would give my left arm for them.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad you have reconsidered.  I had been thinking that you were really growing and making a positive impact here when I read you were leaving us.  Thought, well, if that is what you have to do, but---ohhhhh.   That's sad.  So you have now made my day.  

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Willa said:

Glad you have reconsidered.  I had been thinking that you were really growing and making a positive impact here when I read you were leaving us.  Thought, well, if that is what you have to do, but---ohhhhh.   That's sad.  So you have now made my day.  

Thank you. Although I am growing, I need to stop holding all my emotions in on the inside thinking that a person won't be able to understand them. It just results in a buildup which results in a bit of an emotional outpour and emotional outpours always end up harder to understand than simple emotional expression. I just need to be more real. Say hey, God is incredible, He helps me, but I still have a few areas to work on. People won't always understand, but later on, at least they can look through my posts and see how I've improved.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, SkilletFan said:

Thank you. Although I am growing, I need to stop holding all my emotions in on the inside thinking that a person won't be able to understand them. It just results in a buildup which results in a bit of an emotional outpour and emotional outpours always end up harder to understand than simple emotional expression. I just need to be more real. Say hey, God is incredible, He helps me, but I still have a few areas to work on. People won't always understand, but later on, at least they can look through my posts and see how I've improved.

Skillet,

You are not alone we (Christians) are all being perfected and we need God's help in and with everything!   I have areas too that I need to improve on.  Glad your here!