Sign in to follow this  
East Sky

Prayer For The Country

Dear Worthy members,

I advise you to pray for our country, president, government, and fellow federal workers who are being affected by the "shutdown." 

We need strong, faithful, and kind prayer warriors who will stand up and fight against the powers and forces of darkness. Pray for those who pray and have prayed for us. Lay hands on the weak, strong, small, big, faithless, and hopeless Christian(s). Let us stand in unity and faith. Set aside your differences and fight together. Don't let Satan stop us from uniting just because I'm a democrat and you may be a republican. Or, I'm black, and you may be white or Mexican. We all have at least three things in common:

1. We all have fallen short of the glory of God

2. We are loved, cared for, and favored by God

3. We have been saved ( or prayerfully will be) saved by the grace and mercy of God.

My prayer is that we can and will defeat this enemy, and that we can set are differences aside and reason together, as Jesus did with us.

Thank You,

-East

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 2

Prayed for the country and the president!

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying for our nation, God's will be done!

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying now

2 Chronicles 7:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Agreeing in prayer with my Worthy family that this nation is both in desperate need of our Father's healing touch and starved for Jesus and knowledge of His Word.  Praying for decisions from our leaders that are in keeping with God's will for us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this