Jump to content
Debp

America's Got Talent, The Champions

Recommended Posts

Is anyone else watching?   The first show was great and included Susan Boyle.   Susan really looked lovely and sang beautifully.   She turned from what people considered an ugly duckling, when she was first discovered, into a beautiful swan.   One of the judges gave her the Golden Buzzer...so that automatically advances Susan Boyle to the final competition.

Each week there are ten acts competing and only two advance to the finals.

  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Debp said:

Is anyone else watching?   The first show was great and included Susan Boyle.   Susan really looked lovely and sang beautifully.   She turned from what people considered an ugly duckling, when she was first discovered, into a beautiful swan.   One of the judges gave her the Golden Buzzer...so that automatically advances Susan Boyle to the final competition.

Each week there are ten acts competing and only two advance to the finals.

I’m watching!  I loved Susan Boyle’s performance and humbleness.  She struggles with Asperger’s Syndrome and has been ridiculed by many; yet she has a quiet strength about her that surely comes from the good Lord above.  I was so glad she got the golden buzzer! 

 I loved Hero and Sarah’s performance, too! :)  

 

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SelahSong said:

I’m watching!  I loved Susan Boyle’s performance and humbleness.  She struggles with Asperger’s Syndrome and has been ridiculed by many; yet she has a quiet strength about her that surely comes from the good Lord above.  I was so glad she got the golden buzzer! 

 I loved Hero and Sarah’s performance, too! :)  

 

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

So glad I'm not the only one who watches some television!   Yes Susan Boyle's story really is a heartfelt one.   I loved her first audition nine years ago, and have enjoyed seeing her blossom.   Imagine a person who was bullied in school and even in recent years, told they were brain damaged, lived alone with her cat, laughed at in her first audition.....to astound everyone and become famous!   Hit record albums, book and movie about her life, etc.

I read Susan got her first boyfriend at age 53....he is a doctor.   I don't know if they are still dating but I'm happy her life turned out so well after so many years!

I also loved Hero the dog's performance!   The sword swallower act had me terrified though!:)

  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Debp said:

So glad I'm not the only one who watches some television!   Yes Susan Boyle's story really is a heartfelt one.   I loved her first audition nine years ago, and have enjoyed seeing her blossom.   Imagine a person who was bullied in school and even in recent years, told they were brain damaged, lived alone with her cat, laughed at in her first audition.....to astound everyone and become famous!   Hit record albums, book and movie about her life, etc.

I read Susan got her first boyfriend at age 53....he is a doctor.   I don't know if they are still dating but I'm happy her life turned out so well after so many years!

I also loved Hero the dog's performance!   The sword swallower act had me terrified though!:)

Yes, Deb!…that sword swallower had everyone scared to death! :o

This season will be a good one for sure with so many champions competing with each other.  Yayyyy!

Let’s see what next week brings! :)

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

 

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×