You and your sister can pray together that God help them to forgive each other and to remember the things they liked about each other when they got married.  Pray that God draw them closer to Himself and to each other, and that they place Him in the center of their lives and their marriage.  "The fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much".  So pray this way desperately and often till He brings it to pass.  Also, thank God for His faithfulness to help in time of need.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Anonymouz said:

I just heard my dad saying something and he sounded more upset than I have ever heard him in my entire life. I could just heard the words “I don’t care” and I could tell he was crying while he said it. I feel that if I wait even one more week it might be too late. I know I can’t say anything until my parents calm down but WHAT SHOULD I DO. OH GOD, WHAT SHOULD I DO!

Oh so so sorry.   Sometimes life is so hard, but God knows…talk to Him and ask Him what you should do.  He knows you and your family… talk to your Father…   Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Psalm 121 New King James Version (NKJV)

God the Help of Those Who Seek Him

A Song of Ascents.

121 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

On 1/12/2019 at 10:37 AM, Anonymouz said:

Hi I am a Christian looking for some good advice. I came here because I can’t ask my parents about this. They are the problem. I am 16 years old with three siblings and all of them and my parents are saved. My parents have been married for over 20 years and I noticed a few months ago that they were acting different. They have started to fight on a regular basis and it is getting worse every time. They have also started to sleep in different rooms and on one occasion my dad left for a few days and went to stay at a hotel. I have overheard a couple of fights and the last one seemed pretty bad. They were saying things like “This whole relationship I have been trying to dance around and  try to not make you mad”, not in those words but it had that meaning. Most of my life before my dad went to work every morning they would hug each other and tell each other that they love each other and they would say a prayer together every morning. Lately they hardly ever talk to each other unless it is to fight. I just don’t know what to do and I’m afraid of a divorce. Me and my older sibling (who is moved out now) are afraid to say anything because we know they will probably get mad at us and say it is none of our business. It has gotten so bad though that I feel a responsibility to take some action. Can someone please help!

Remind them of what you just told us. What do you have to lose? Speaking the truth is much better than being quiet about it. Life is hard. Money issues, unforgiveness, judgments are all part of life. Getting through them is important. Women are very hard on their husbands and they have had enough and no longer try.  This is why Paul said:

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.

Give that to your dad. He'll respond negatively, but that whole chapter is about the family. Show him the next verse:

Colossians 3:20
Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Just going to echo what others have said about the need to pray. It's difficult for outsiders who don't know the personalities and situations to the full extent to advise beyond that. But I will say that so far as worrying about making them mad goes, sometimes that's necessary. When Jesus criticized people at the temple about turning it into a den of thieves that was definitely something that got people riled up. In that case it was also the right thing to do. So do pray that God will give you the wisdom to determine the right course of action and the courage to act on it.

To start with, talk to your parents alone with each of them and tell them of your fears.

They probably need a reminder of how Jesus expects husbands and wives to treat each other.

Family Life's "weekend to Remember" would be an excellent source if you can get them to go.

It seems the issue is not only speaking the truth, but how to go about engaging them. Whether they are calm or not, it doesn't matter. When they both have enough free time, gather them together. It might be best if you invite your elder sister along as well. Just say something along the lines of, "I don't wish to scare you, but i'd like to have a talk." Make sure everyone is sitting down. Studies have shown that people are more calm and less prone to anger when they're sitting. Turn off the tv, stereo, all electronics, and that does include setting your cell phone aside. Sit in a relaxed position (not leaning forward, as that is aggressive) and leave your arms open (as crossing them comes off as defensive).

Beyond that, I don't really have a step-by-step deal you could go by, as I am not entirely aware of the situation nor familiar with the people involved. All I will say, however, is to be very direct and maintain control over the situation. Everyone will get their chance to speak, and disallow anyone from interrupting the other. Don't play social games; don't be mean, of course, but be honest. Let it be known that you wish to help and remind them, as the others have said, that this is not just a marriage but a family.

Pray that God can assist them in resolving their issues, and pray also for the strength to sit them down and talk to them.

On 1/12/2019 at 10:37 AM, Anonymouz said:

Hi I am a Christian looking for some good advice. I came here because I can’t ask my parents about this. They are the problem. I am 16 years old with three siblings and all of them and my parents are saved. My parents have been married for over 20 years and I noticed a few months ago that they were acting different. They have started to fight on a regular basis and it is getting worse every time. They have also started to sleep in different rooms and on one occasion my dad left for a few days and went to stay at a hotel. I have overheard a couple of fights and the last one seemed pretty bad. They were saying things like “This whole relationship I have been trying to dance around and  try to not make you mad”, not in those words but it had that meaning. Most of my life before my dad went to work every morning they would hug each other and tell each other that they love each other and they would say a prayer together every morning. Lately they hardly ever talk to each other unless it is to fight. I just don’t know what to do and I’m afraid of a divorce. Me and my older sibling (who is moved out now) are afraid to say anything because we know they will probably get mad at us and say it is none of our business. It has gotten so bad though that I feel a responsibility to take some action. Can someone please help!

1) Be sure you and your family members have trusted Jesus for salvation, and can truly therefore bank on His divine help

2) Think about how to honor your parents in this situation, it could include listening patiently while being spare with advice (parents in general don't like to hear their children know more about them in relationships or any other area)

3) Ask your folks if you can pick up daily family prayer again, without mentioning the fighting or anything else--this will help bring God into the picture