maryjayne

I now have some Christian Companions

Very happy to hear this maryjayne, have been praying for this.  God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Praise God!  So happy for you MJ. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/12/2019 at 4:15 PM, maryjayne said:

By a series of incredible "coincidences" I am now able to fellowship and physically be with not one, but TWO ladies of my age and temperament, on a monthly basis. This is just wonderful, after so much loneliness.

I want to share my joy with you all, as you have supported me in my sadness and loneliness for real life companions who are wholesome. 

God is good.

@maryjayne Praise God! I am so excited for you! I had a burden for you from the start about your need for Christian companionship. 

I remember that is what drew me to you. You and I could relate because we were both grounded to our homes and struggling with isolation and loneliness.

This answer to prayer is great news! 

6 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@maryjayne Praise God! I am so excited for you! I had a burden for you from the start about your need for Christian companionship. 

I remember that is what drew me to you. You and I could relate because we were both grounded to our homes and struggling with isolation and loneliness.

I will continue to pray for you in your situation xxx

• Loved it! 1

On 1/12/2019 at 2:15 PM, maryjayne said:

By a series of incredible "coincidences" I am now able to fellowship and physically be with not one, but TWO ladies of my age and temperament, on a monthly basis. This is just wonderful, after so much loneliness.

I want to share my joy with you all, as you have supported me in my sadness and loneliness for real life companions who are wholesome. 

God is good.

That is so wonderful, Maryjayne!   Glad for you...

• Loved it! 1

On 1/12/2019 at 4:15 PM, maryjayne said:

God is good.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:09 PM, turtletwo said:

It is good for me to be in such good/wise company with those who have cause to be so grateful for the little things. The little things to so many,  but to maryjane and turtletwo, very important things. The older I get, the more I do appreciate and give thanks to God for the working parts in this old temporary flesh and bones I get around in. The bathroom has taken on much more of a significant importance these last few years, as there is so much more 'maintenance' to perform. Not complaining, for sure, I can still work in my shop and deliver my cabinets, and have been blessed with many good/old friends to fellowship with.  Most all day long I'm reminded though when the aches or pains pop up, that I am blessed so much, that I still can perform with such little pain compared to so many with severe pain/discomfort. Old age ain't for sissies! When I come out of the bathroom, 'successfully', I praise God again : )
We have a prayer and praise time before our men's bible study at our church each Sunday. So often, I feel reluctant to share my praises, be it family blessings or no real health issues, when I hear so many of my brothers asking for prayers who are facing very traumatic family/health problems.
The bible says "
Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep" 

Thank you ladies for sharing your joy, it lifts up my spirit. And helps me to be grateful and thankful, all the more. For sure.
It's those little things..........  "Be faithful in the little, to be trusted in the much".  (A little basket of bread can go a long way, if blessed by God)

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

@Sower I am deeply touched by this kind post. What a better world this would be if more Christians practiced " Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep" I am blessed to call you my brother. :)

Awesome :) 

• Thumbs Up 1