IGNORED

What Argument Do You Use for God's Existence?

ksolomon

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 1/6/2020 at 6:04 PM, Godismyloveforever said:

You can't have the natural without the supernatural....

11 minutes ago, Eman_3 said:

How does that sentence make sense....
The natural world can be examined and tested....

The supernatural world can not be examined, proven or tested....

But apart from a bold assertion, can proof be offered in this explanation....
Can any rational proof exist concerning the supernatural....

The Proof Of The Pudding

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Is In The Tasting

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalms 34:8

Good Luck In The Contest 

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:3-5

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I see Him in His Creation all around.

But in those times when I have doubts enter in--I am always reminded of the miraculous things that He has done with me personally that simply cannot be explained any other way.

It started with how He first revealed Himself to me....and then on. I assure you that He exists and is very real.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

I used to say that I was a believer.  However, I have had and continue to have experiences that have made me think a better term is knower. I know He is real.  

:101:

I hear you loud and clear, brother.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/06/1987

The main evidence of God's existence that I like the most is Design demands a designer... This world, our bodies, our minds, everything is so complex and this level of intricate design does not just appear from nothing.  Many scientists who are non believers will admit design is so apparent in our DNA and Biology.

Predictive prophecy is quite convincing in my opinion as well... Our bible has people who foretold events in a very detailed manner that happened exactly how they said they would over 700 years after they predicted it, no man is capable of foretelling events in the future like this, there had to be a higher power at work behind that.

The Bible is super awesome in so many ways... written by all different types of people, fisherman, kings, tax collectors, priests, several different cultures over several different ages... yet the unity is amazing.. the Bible is the first book ever published, reach more people, and has been translated in over 1000 languages, the Bible has accomplished more than any other book in existence... No work of man even comes close to what the Bible has done. No man is capable of these accomplishments. It is the work of God. God used many different people, over many different times in many different ways to give us instruction in salvation and righteousness. 

Thank you God =)

Edited by BrandonRTyler
Clarity
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

For God- His creation leaves all who exist within it without excuse.

Prophetical fulfillment.

Internal Scriptural logic.

Personal relationship- as the intake of Scripture so also the Personal aspects of God are increased within me....

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 1/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, FresnoJoe said:

The Proof Of The Pudding

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Is In The Tasting

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalms 34:8

Good Luck In The Contest 

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:3-5

The Bible is the claim, it is not the proof. Quoting scriptures does not offer a valid explanation.

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 1/17/2020 at 6:43 PM, BrandonRTyler said:

People in Microbiology who are non-believers say they have to always remind themselves that they do not believe our cells and makeup were designed because design is so apparent in our DNA and Biology and everything else.

Who? Please give me the name of just one microbiologist who has stated that opinion.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 1/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, FresnoJoe said:

The Proof Of The Pudding

Is In The Tasting

Good Luck In The Contest 

5 hours ago, Eman_3 said:

The Bible is the claim....
it is not the proof....

Quoting scriptures....
does not offer a valid explanation....

:mgdetective:

Without Scripture

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17 (New King James Version)

There Is No Faith

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews  11:6 (New International Version)

Without Faith

For it is My Father’s will that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” John 6:40 (Berean Study Bible)

There Is No Salvation

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9 (New King James Version)

Without Salvation There Is No Hope

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (New Living Translation)

So....... Where Is Your Hope Dear Brother (?)

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (New Living Translation)

~

Welcome To Worthy
Where God's Holy Word Is
Treasure
And The LORD Jesus Christ Is Our KING Of King's

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Edited by FresnoJoe

=)

Edited by BrandonRTyler
  • Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, Eman_3 said:

Who? Please give me the name of just one microbiologist who has stated that opinion.

I had replied earlier with a video but apparently I did not follow the guidelines of posting, oops!

I had tried providing a link to the video, but the posting guidelines did not allow me to.

Take a look at Dr. Georgia Purdom, Wonders of DNA

• Brilliant! 1