IGNORED

What Argument Do You Use for God's Existence?

ksolomon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What Argument Do You Use for God's Existence?

Science says that the human being is generated when the sperm fertilizes the egg. This is how the embryo is formed. This single cell, through mitosis, forms two equal cells; these, in turn, from mitosis, each form two more equal cells, and so on.

Logically, we should have a bunch of cells. However, as we know, we have several species of cells, each  with its format, function, needs, limitations, etc.

How does it is doable that each cell know its place, function, etc.? After all, we have many different organs, each one in its own place.

The unique explanation is this:

• Psa 139:13-16 ->"For You have possessed my inward parts; You have covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are marvelous and my soul knows it very well. My bones were not hidden from You when I was made in secret and skillfully formed in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my embryo; and in Your book all my members were written, the days they were formed, and not one was among them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,676
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I like how God puts it:
Romans 1:19-21 (KJV) [19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  274
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  12,859
  • Content Per Day:  9.88
  • Days Won:  145

The argument is proving He doesn't exist. That burden of proof lays on the person who would be so bold at to challenge it since we have too many ways to see that pretty much everything here is intelligently designed. 

So there- Prove He doesn't exist. I rest my case.

• Well Said! 2

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Days Won:  0

I know that God exists because of just looking at all that we see around us or even in us. You can get the answer right off your smartphone. First look at what makes up matter. Particles make matter and atoms make particles yet know one knows how these things came to be. It is said something cannot come from nothing. This means there must be an eternal entity. I got this right from my smartphone