Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Found this interesting....this is part 1 and only 7 minutes.   Will post part 2 and 3 later, I think they are also brief.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Her story is interesting and there are lessons for us all within what she has experienced from the overnight fame....     Few of us could stay famous and in the public eye all our lives and when the fame kind of drifts away it can be devastating.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  537
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,627
  • Content Per Day:  5.01
  • Days Won:  217
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I remember that show ( saw it at my sisters house as I don't have a tv and it just happened to be on ) Poor woman was a complete mess, she has a form of autism and no idea how to dress / behave appropriately /joke   and you could just see the looks on everyone's faces expecting it to be yet another horrendous " bad taste " audition that would make everybody cringe  They did try to dress her up and do some work on her  face/figure etc before the end of the show after she had won through several stages but it was a couple of years later after she had dropped out and then returned before se found her way with a look that suited her and the confidence not to make a mockery of herself  She is one of the very fortunate few ( possibly because of her autism ) that have not been destroyed by fame 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

14 hours ago, other one said:

Her story is interesting and there are lessons for us all within what she has experienced from the overnight fame....     Few of us could stay famous and in the public eye all our lives and when the fame kind of drifts away it can be devastating.

10 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

I remember that show ( saw it at my sisters house as I don't have a tv and it just happened to be on ) Poor woman was a complete mess, she has a form of autism and no idea how to dress / behave appropriately /joke   and you could just see the looks on everyone's faces expecting it to be yet another horrendous " bad taste " audition that would make everybody cringe  They did try to dress her up and do some work on her  face/figure etc before the end of the show after she had won through several stages but it was a couple of years later after she had dropped out and then returned before se found her way with a look that suited her and the confidence not to make a mockery of herself  She is one of the very fortunate few ( possibly because of her autism ) that have not been destroyed by fame 

9 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Susan is a special lady.  I liked her from the very beginning and I like her now.  There is a serious and genuine depth about her that rings of sincerity and honesty.  I wish Susan a life full of blessings.

The best is yet to come,

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Susan is still famous for nine years now!    Many hit record albums, touring, book about her life, etc.

Now she is competing on America's Got Talent The Champions....and received the Golden Buzzer so she has advanced to the finals automatically!   I hope she wins!

Selah, I know you are watching The Champions....Susan blossomed into such an attractive woman!    I am happy for her.   Like you, I also see her sweet, humble spirit.... so beautiful.

I think it's nice that she still walks around her village and even takes the bus.   I heard she moved back into her old home, too.