IGNORED

Adriana Lima: as a Christian, should she give up modeling career?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

20 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Jesus said

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old times thou shalt not commit adultery. But I say unto you that who ever looketh upon a women to lust for her has committed adultery  with her in his heart     Matt 5: 27,28

You who say you can be Christian read this careful   Adultry is cheating and It is one of the hardest addictions to concur   So go on and make your excuses.

Tempations will come .  But their is no temptation that Christ does not give us power over and all that we need to overcome it .  God gives THE way out . HIS NAME is CHRIST .

IF we heed the SPIRIT , if we submit to GOD , resist the devil and temptation ,  it will flee . 

We have a way out and in fact its the ONLY WAY OUT .  For Christ was tempted in all points , YET HE overcame all . AND HE is able to succor us through any trial or temptation .

You put those hands up and praise the LORD .   This is why instead of being gentle on sin or looking the other way if one does err, WE SHOULD NOT DO .

WE should be huge about correcting any who does err and pointing them right to HE who has all power over all evil .   Folks gotta believe that .

IF they don't believe IN CHRIST we do have all power over evil,  then they are believing only enough to keep them in the strong holds of darkness .  WHICH is no safe place to be at all.

Folks need to be reminded and taught ,  THAT ONLY in , YET IN CHRIST we do have the power to overcome . THAT IS CALLED HAVING FAITH not in us , BUT IN CHRIST .

12 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Brother, what Jesus was teaching is the Law is spiritual, not physical, He was showing the multitude that the curse on Adam and all of his descendants, ...is the sacrificial system was just a type, an illustration of what He would accomplish on the Cross for all of humanity, the sacrificial system only covered their sins, He was sent to pay the penalty due with His Blood, the Blood of God sprinkled on the Altar in Heaven, thus abolishing the handwriting against us so that we could go and live in Eternity with God the Father.  

In today's sexually immoral society we men would have to walk around blindfolded to not commit this sin (but even that wouldn't work because we could still recall images from our past), because our carnal nature, the old man, is still alive and lusting just as much, and actually more after we are born again than it was before we were regenerated, however, the new man, the new creation in Christ does not, can not, sin, ...that's the spiritual warfare we are engaged in 24/7, ...when the lustful thoughts are presented in our mind our new man, our new nature responds with, "that old man is dead, buried at my baptism, ...I'm washed in the Blood of Christ," therefore I think on whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, I think on these things.

Are we perfect, sinless, ...of course not, ...I once heard a man of God say, "the older I get, I sin less, ...but confess more."

Lord bless

Jesus was also showing us , exactly where the evil springs from .  THE HEART .  And its why he also said , GAURD YOUR HEART for out of it comes the issues of life .

If we walk after the Spirit we will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh .  if any time an evil thought pops in our mind , And woe it does ,  if we would take heed

and submit to God , resist the evil , it will flee .    IT WILL FLEE .

This too is why we have a pattern JESUS SET about correction for error .  

IF we follow that pattern ,  leaven wont rise up and fill the place either .

And any who has erred might very well repent as well .

The flesh will never cease to be contrary , it will throw evil thoughts into our mind , it is the sin that sins .  But if we heed it not ,  then we sin not .

We can overcome , because greater is HE IN US than anything .     But if a man wont believe he has all he needs in Christ to overcome any evil .

Then I have to ask , WHERE is HIS FAITH .  Because ONLY IN CHRIST , YET IN HIM , we do have the power and ability which HE would give us , TO overcome any evil .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Tempations will come .  But their is no temptation that Christ does not give us power over and all that we need to overcome it .  God gives THE way out . HIS NAME is CHRIST .

IF we heed the SPIRIT , if we submit to GOD , resist the devil and temptation ,  it will flee . 

We have a way out and in fact its the ONLY WAY OUT .  For Christ was tempted in all points , YET HE overcame all . AND HE is able to succor us through any trial or temptation .

You put those hands up and praise the LORD .   This is why instead of being gentle on sin or looking the other way if one does err, WE SHOULD NOT DO .

WE should be huge about correcting any who does err and pointing them right to HE who has all power over all evil .   Folks gotta believe that .

IF they don't believe IN CHRIST we do have all power over evil,  then they are believing only enough to keep them in the strong holds of darkness .  WHICH is no safe place to be at all.

Folks need to be reminded and taught ,  THAT ONLY in , YET IN CHRIST we do have the power to overcome . THAT IS CALLED HAVING FAITH not in us , BUT IN CHRIST .

what you don't see is that God sees deeper into the heart the we can. God knows every peculiar  person and is Long suffering. Where the law condemns God never gives up on a person with grace that is knew every morning we are lost people

57 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Jesus was also showing us , exactly where the evil springs from .  THE HEART .  And its why he also said , GAURD YOUR HEART for out of it comes the issues of life .

If we walk after the Spirit we will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh .  if any time an evil thought pops in our mind , And woe it does ,  if we would take heed

and submit to God , resist the evil , it will flee .    IT WILL FLEE .

This too is why we have a pattern JESUS SET about correction for error .  

IF we follow that pattern ,  leaven wont rise up and fill the place either .

And any who has erred might very well repent as well .

The flesh will never cease to be contrary , it will throw evil thoughts into our mind , it is the sin that sins .  But if we heed it not ,  then we sin not .

We can overcome , because greater is HE IN US than anything .     But if a man wont believe he has all he needs in Christ to overcome any evil .

Then I have to ask , WHERE is HIS FAITH .  Because ONLY IN CHRIST , YET IN HIM , we do have the power and ability which HE would give us , TO overcome any evil .

Yes its just as easy as reading the scripture and overcome every evil. One thing we need to learn is there is no power in us that can over come sin and the flesh. Many strongholds die hard. Yet God  does not give up on those who struggle. 

I can take comfort in what Paul said Being confident in this one thing, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion Phi 1: 6. It is Gods will that none should be lost

Eze 36:26-27 A new heart also will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you and I will take away the stony heart out of you flesh and I will give you a heart of flesh

And I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statutes and ye shall keep my judgments, and do the

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

what you don't see is that God sees deeper into the heart the we can. God knows every peculiar  person and is Long suffering. Where the law condemns God never gives up on a person with grace that is knew every morning we are lost people

Yes its just as easy as reading the scripture and overcome every evil. One thing we need to learn is there is no power in us that can over come sin and the flesh. Many strongholds die hard. Yet God  does not give up on those who struggle. 

I can take comfort in what Paul said Being confident in this one thing, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion Phi 1: 6. It is Gods will that none should be lost

Eze 36:26-27 A new heart also will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you and I will take away the stony heart out of you flesh and I will give you a heart of flesh

And I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statutes and ye shall keep my judgments, and do the

That's one hot shower! Adriana Lima cavorts seductively as she strips completely NAKED to gorge on sweet treats for LOVE Magazine Easter shoot

YOU TELLING ME THIS IS CHRISTAIN .   we should be Ashamed of our selves for even considering this .     Well the churches sold out .  I WONT .   let each man make us his own mind .

BUT I will serve the LORD GOD .     Another sister went and checked out this lady .    I WONT DO IT , cause as a man , I DONT NEED no temptation .

But this is all wacked out .    Paul would have rebuked that lady blind , and all this generation says is , OH GOD SEES INTO THE HEART .

WELL HE DOES   AND her heart is wicked . THIS LADY NEEDS CHRIST .  not some Hollywood new age image of some JESUS she heard about in some new age church .

She is probably a hillsong christain .    WE KNOW a tree by its fruits .    This is like a nightmare seeing growed men of God so called , defending this stuff .

How many folks we know today that claim Christ yet suck up trash like hillsong church  .    IF that sounds rough,   be happy  I don't say how I really feel about these false churches .

YALL we need to do something .  JESUS is RIGHT .  MAN , we can know a tree by its fruits .   FORSAKE this seeker friendly stuff .   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

She is probably a hillsong christain .    WE KNOW a tree by its fruits .    This is like a nightmare seeing growed men of God so called , defending this stuff .

How many folks we know today that claim Christ yet suck up trash like hillsong church  .    IF that sounds rough,   be happy  I don't say how I really feel about these false churches .

YALL we need to do something .  JESUS is RIGHT .  MAN , we can know a tree by its fruits .   FORSAKE this seeker friendly stuff .   

Far out! And here I thought I was the only one that saw the disguised serpent in the hillsong pulpit, ...preach it brother!

• Praise God! 1