IGNORED

Why is this dangerous? If you do not understand ... you NEED to STUDY why ...

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2Th 2:3  Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition, 
2Th 2:4  who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself forth, that he is God. 
2Th 2:5  Do you not remember that I told you these things when I was still with you? 

Mat 24:11  And many false prophets will rise and deceive many. 
Mat 24:12  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many will become cold. 
Mat 24:13  But he who endures to the end, the same shall be kept safe. 
Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all nations. And then the end shall come. 
The Abomination of Desolation
Mat 24:15  Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (whoever reads, let him understand). 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

Exactly how scripture reads to me, thanks for sharing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for posting this.

Quite alarming, thinking how to warn some friends I grew up with who are Catholics . One of such a friend is catholic and just lost her mother this summer and is feeling quite lost and is looking to Buddhist meditation /yoga. Perhaps sending this video as a warning will at least make them think.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Yes .   The video shows the fruits .     It reminds me of what amos was shown .    And the one figs so evil they cannot be eaten .

The spirit behind this , began much more hidden .   And its in and behind the unity move.    In time all will become one , of one mindset .  Well,  those not in the lambs book of life.

I have been watching this move on and off for years .   The idea of an inclusive God that is being sung and has been sung for years . WELL NOW its fruits are really

showing exactly where its leading too.   THE BEAST .   See, spirituality has replaced the actual WORD and words of God , and has created an image that has made God so big

HE denies His truth ,  His own son .  WHICH we KNOW is no image of GOD . 

The spirit behind this is the mystery of inquity .   And its one world wise entity .  Wiser even than Daniel .   The only way to resist the lie , IS TO FOLLOW ONLY CHRIST

and get well learned in HIM .    Rome preaches an identical message  ,   as do many others .   Identical in this ,   UNITY for world peace , the religions joining as one .

See this spirit behind this is working in all groups now .  Sure it is sung differently to a muslim or christains , or jews . But interfaith as been at work a long time .

We now see how deadly its fruit is .   By grace alone , I knew how deadly this seeker friendly was and this interfaith was and this religious tolerance is .

YES ,  this too is how they will get the faiths and religions to unite ,  religious tolerance .  Go look up what they put in that .   INTERFAITH and finding common ground

and unity .  its in it too.   New age is all over the whole thing .   It focuses on experiences and not TRUTH .  I am happy to see its not fooling all .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, SelahSong said:

This ecumenical all-inclusive movement is indeed very, very dangerous.  The world is getting set up to accept a one-world religious system and the antichrist when he appears, claiming to be Jesus. This is the falling away, the great apostasy, the abomination of desolation spoken about in Daniel 9:27, when many will be deceived.  

Let us be ever watchful.

For such a time as this,

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

You can say that again sister .  We better all be on big time alert and guard .   Cause it has a way of creeping in under the radar .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

The birth pangs are coming so much quicker now.  Time to bring in the harvest!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Those who hate the Love of the truth will be sent strong delusions so that they will believe the Lie and will be decieved.. True security and guarding of ones mind from this coming great deception will only be had by those who have embraced the Love of the truth and are indweled by Gods Holy Spirit..  So seek the Will of the LORD while there is still time, Embrace His Way of salvation.. Get into the right standing with the LORD Jesus Christ..  That is the only place where Eternal safety and security will be had..

2 Thessalonians 2: KJV

3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; {4} Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. {5} Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? {6} And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. {7} For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. {8} And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: {9} Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, {10} And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. {11} And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: {12} That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

1 Thessalonians 5: KJV

2"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. {3} For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. {4} But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. {5} Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

On 1/14/2019 at 1:16 AM, 1to3 said:

Quite alarming, thinking how to warn some friends I grew up with who are Catholics . One of such a friend is catholic and just lost her mother this summer and is feeling quite lost and is looking to Buddhist meditation /yoga. Perhaps sending this video as a warning will at least make them think.

I wonder? They may very well think its good news.......:12:      With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:
  On 1/14/2019 at 1:16 AM, 1to3 said:

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I wonder? They may very well think its good news.......:12:      With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hi Kwik;

I finally did not send the video, because I thought they would not understand it.  I send it to someone in desperate need of finding Gods Grace and they responded by saying that these are conspiracy theories, so from there I just figured that most people who don't understand biblical end times, will not understand this video either. For now I am keeping my friend and her family in prayer, and will be there for her whenever she needs me. Her parents knew my parents before I was born, they stood by us while my father passed and then many years later my mom, our families have remained good friends all these years.  And so will keep praying for them as I do with my own brother and relatives.= Quietly. lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

Kabbalah tells me all I need to know eeeeek…also queen Helena.

Oh my days Persia/Iran that kinda makes me sit up! How on earth can Persia be on the same coin as Trump. Gee what kind of Alice in wonderland is this.

Gee and are they going to pull this off astonishing it seems so. Incredible when was the last time they read the prophets and revelation.

Oh my days I had heard of this and thought gee that is crazy who is going to believe that but it seems …such a lot of sewage I mean newage in there.

Lol the right understanding ….what is that then I wonder certainly not  The Truth