IGNORED

Why is this dangerous? If you do not understand ... you NEED to STUDY why ...

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Mabel, Cyrus was king of Persia and let the Jews go back to Jerusalem and rebuild the temple....   Trump is on the same coin as Cyrus for he moved our embassy to Jerusalem and they are thinking he is going to make it possible to rebuild the temple now...  after 8 years of Obama they have hopes that the President will make the temple possible....   anyway that's what some Jewish friends tell me....

That would be getting a bit too antichristy to suit my tastes...   but we'll see where it goes.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone

I've always understood the Word of God helps us that we should NOT be deceived ,the Prophecies regarding end-times forwarns us of the things that must take place first-for example:

Matthew 24:1-51 

Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

For hundreds(over 2000 yrs) many have said those very words,we've heard of wars & rumors of wars,we've seen earthquakes and many other "signs" that our Lord Said must take place first but I believe the most significant 'sign" to watch for is the rebuilding of the Temple...that is what gets my attention 

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

People speak of Nation against Nation,kingdom against kingdom etc....as though the chain of events are already in motion,I think we've seen NOTHING yet.With the Temple reconstruction preparation underway I wonder what we will live to see unfold and if the next thing we know is we are Raised from the dead with Jesus?I always felt that once that Temple is built everything will accelerate very quickly but I never thought it would happen in my time(maybe it will,maybe not?)....so now I am old and I am just rambling,lol  

Well,I may not be spot on but as long as I keep my eyes on Jesus and go about the rest off my days going about my Fathers Business then it really doesn't matter much for me personally .So,whenever the timeline is we know it is short(compared to Eternity all "time" is short!).I have a question,how do we help the unBeliever Understand that there is a GREAT DECEPTION happening right NOW,as shown here? How do we explain to someone that a one world"religion" is not a good thing,that the "peace" they speak of is a LIE,that every word spoken in this video spells D A N  G E R!!!! Spreading the Gospel is urgent as it is and now with all the technology in the world the deception is rapidly spreading like a worldwide plague

Luke 10:2 (KJV) Therefore said he unto them,The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

I guess I'm thinking out loud,thanks for listening

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, other one said:

Mabel, Cyrus was king of Persia and let the Jews go back to Jerusalem and rebuild the temple....   Trump is on the same coin as Cyrus for he moved our embassy to Jerusalem and they are thinking he is going to make it possible to rebuild the temple now...  after 8 years of Obama they have hopes that the President will make the temple possible....   anyway that's what some Jewish friends tell me....

That would be getting a bit too antichristy to suit my tastes...   but we'll see where it goes.

Yes I realise this in regards  to Cyrus but we live in different times. Iran is looking to eradicate Israel off the face of the earth..so why would Trump want to be seen on the same coin that being the case hmmmmmn

America are Israel’s friend and therefore in Iran’s eyes…

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, existential mabel said:

Yes I realise this in regards  to Cyrus but we live in different times. Iran is looking to eradicate Israel off the face of the earth..so why would Trump want to be seen on the same coin that being the case hmmmmmn

America are Israel’s friend and therefore in Iran’s eyes…

because we do live in different times.   They can separate what Persia was against what it is now....     They see it as President Trump is doing the same things that Cyrus was doing about 2,500 years ago...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

We are certainly in the end of the age. Our task in these end times is to live for Christ, committed to a life of studying, praying and obeying and looking as we await our Lord's coming. We are also in the midst of apostasy. Sound doctrine is under siege. However nothing we are seeing should surprise us. The Bible predicted that these days would come. The worse things become the closer I am to Jesus :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi George,

Thank you for posting it. Actually there is truth in what is said, just the timing is wrong. All nations will come to worship at Jerusalem, but in the millennium.

`And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of Hosts, and to keep the feast of Tabernacles.` (Zech. 14: 16)

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1